Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do any of her subscribers not question T's mannerisms and the way she acts?
Not one has questioned the whole private room and the so called c diff?
Nobody (especially UK subscribers) question the whole mum visting daughter and having a "snooze" in a private room? Would look strange doing it on a ward.
The whole recording immediately after surgery, but now cant update? Too busy watching love island nightly with Matt (I expected this).
Seeing T talk and act the way she does is not normal behaviour, yet none of her subscribers question it.
"I'm just gonna go home and lay on the sofa with my bum bum in the air".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine any 30 yr old woman not opting for vaginal reconstruction.
I'm not sure she has had it though, looking at pictures of how the reconstruction is done, I don't think she would be walking so well, as they cut both sides of the inner thigh, which must be horrendously painful. But who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️ our girl is constantly amazing us!

Reactions: 9
I don't believe she would ever choose to have it done. She would have to take care of the new vagina. You woud have to dilate and keep it in a certain state. That would be too much hassle for Tiffany. She cannot brush her own hair let alone tend to a neovagina. She strikes me as someone who wants a quick fix and then she wants to forget about it. She kept repeating over the year that she just wants the surgery and for them to remove the cancer. "Just cut it out". She never educated herself on the cancer and the surgery and what that means. She wanted it all go away quick quick and to do her cancer free boomerang. Just like a child.
---

This is Tiffany, not a regular 30 year old woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Actually, that question is still there, as I just saw it just as previously posted. Here it is:
I cannot see the question just like Scratty. Why is that ?
Now that second question is back again not sure if YT is messing with my head!
The question is back ??? I cannot see the question about vaginal reconstruction and I am pretty sure my YT is not restricted in any way … So weird …

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The question is back ??? I cannot see the question about vaginal reconstruction and I am pretty sure my YT is not restricted in any way … So weird …
This is what I can see now, the question has gone again but there are other comments.
Screenshot_20230208-131249_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
I can't see it either. It was deleted.
This is what I can see now, the question has gone again but there are other comments.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!

Nothing has been deleted as per my Firefox browser. In fact, the comment has 9 likes. Please see attachment below of the screen capture I made from just a few minutes ago. There is a mini-debate going on in this comment thread about total pelvic exenteration vs. a partial one (anterior or posterior.) It is just semantics at this point. Tiffany has been operated on by one of the best surgeons in the world. If he (Well, Tiffany saying it is because her surgeon must have told her.) says it is total pelvic exenteration, then so it is.
You all must have the HA! application. It removes all reference to vaginas.
---

I don't believe she would ever choose to have it done. She would have to take care of the new vagina. You woud have to dilate and keep it in a certain state. That would be too much hassle for Tiffany. She cannot brush her own hair let alone tend to a neovagina. She strikes me as someone who wants a quick fix and then she wants to forget about it. She kept repeating over the year that she just wants the surgery and for them to remove the cancer. "Just cut it out". She never educated herself on the cancer and the surgery and what that means. She wanted it all go away quick quick and to do her cancer free boomerang. Just like a child.
---

This is Tiffany, not a regular 30 year old woman.
I totally agree with you, for all of the reasons you stated above, and then some! I don't even think she will choose to have it later on, either. As you wrote, it is too bothersome, actually, and I'll bet Tiffany would think it was 'weird'. Yes, she prefers quick fixes. If that is not possible, she prefers at least permanent fixes and probably would not want anything that would forever cause her even more trouble than what she currently has to deal with.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well more weirdness from YT. It happened a few times before with T's videos and I thought it was just a glitch but in my youtube history it is showing that I watched videos of hers that i did NOT. So it's showing I watched yesterday's video the whole way through, (little red line on bottom) I didn't even accidentally start playing it, I was on the page to view comments but have autoplay blocked. So why is this happening? It's no big deal, but I just don't want my view counted when I didn't watch the video. I guess I will not even look at comments there anymore if it's going to count me as a watcher:mad:

• Wow
  • Heart
Well more weirdness from YT. It happened a few times before with T's videos and I thought it was just a glitch but in my youtube history it is showing that I watched videos of hers that i did NOT. So it's showing I watched yesterday's video the whole way through, (little red line on bottom) I didn't even accidentally start playing it, I was on the page to view comments but have autoplay blocked. So why is this happening? It's no big deal, but I just don't want my view counted when I didn't watch the video. I guess I will not even look at comments there anymore if it's going to count me as a watcher:mad:
I was trying to find a video I had watched before so looked at my library history and there's all sorts of crap in there I haven't watched, and to my knowledge I hadn't run them by accident.

• Wow
I was trying to find a video I had watched before so looked at my library history and there's all sorts of crap in there I haven't watched, and to my knowledge I hadn't run them by accident.
Wow strange! I find it weird that hers are the only ones that it happens to with mine, 3 of hers show up as watched that I didn't watch, no others. 🤷‍♀️ I did just find and turn off the auto play preview that happens when you hover over a video on the home page to see if that helps. That was annoying anyway.
By the way, the reconstruction comment is gone for me on her video, too. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ I show it says 6 replies under that comment but only 4 show up for me, I think her tick tick delete stuff is going haywire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
she looks very underweight, her knees have the bony knobble that anorexics have. Matt deserves a medal living with her cos i can barely watch till the end of a vlog
She is very thin, but I think how her legs look will also be partly down to muscle atrophy from being stuck in bed for weeks. My left leg looked like that after I broke my ankle and couldn't walk on it for over a month.

Reactions: 7
She is very thin, but I think how her legs look will also be partly down to muscle atrophy from being stuck in bed for weeks. My left leg looked like that after I broke my ankle and couldn't walk on it for over a month.
But she hasn't been stuck in bed for weeks. Her surgery was approx Dec 15. She went home around Dec 30 or 31. And they had her up and walking within a week after surgery. Granted the first few times were only for short walks. But by the 2nd week she was going on longer walks. I doubt this is the reason. I think it's all down to her anorexic look and eating disorder. Her arms are like sticks too and her collarbone is very prominent.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It probably is in front of Matt and Amma.
heh, I can imagine her talking to Matt about his pee pee but not right now! Too much else going on there.

SO, I have been AWOL since page 11 of this thread and she's still showing hospital videos and hasn't given any hints about her front bum bits? Is her bladder behaving better do we know? Ah well.. Off to dig through the stacks,

• Haha
  • Heart
Ladies & Gents.

Wait for it. Look at this.............. :O

Look at the title of this video. They have all learnt how to cash in :O

---

Ladies & Gents.

Look at the title of this video. They have all learnt how to cash in :O @ *cancer*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ladies & Gents.

Look at the title of this video. They have all learnt how to cash in :O

Funnily youtube has recommened me this person a couple of weeks ago. I have noticed that she commented on Tiffany's SU2C video.
Definitely! I saw that she learned from Tiffany how to play this game. Thumbnails to generate sympathy and dramatic clickbaity titles. Tiffany's little pupil.

• Haha
  • Sick
Funnily youtube has recommened me this person a couple of weeks ago. I have noticed that she commented on Tiffany's SU2C video.
Definitely! I saw that she learned from Tiffany how to play this game. Thumbnails to generate sympathy and dramatic clickbaity titles. Tiffany's little pupil.
Laughter laughter everywhere!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
heh, I can imagine her talking to Matt about his pee pee but not right now! Too much else going on there.

SO, I have been AWOL since page 11 of this thread and she's still showing hospital videos and hasn't given any hints about her front bum bits? Is her bladder behaving better do we know? Ah well.. Off to dig through the stacks,
Absolutely we still know nothing. Nothing about the front bum situation, nothing about the bladder situation ( many people are asking about it) we don’t know if it’s better, we know nothing about margins and pathology results or when are the next scans, we basically know nothing except that she kept the bladder and has an ileostomy ( we know nothing about it or how it behaves) that she cannot sit for very long and that she is recovering and getting better. What we do know is that today is the end of the hospital videos so the videos should be more in real time … People in the comments want that and ask for that, and obviously almost two months after surgery people want to know about the margins / lab results ! So will we learn a bit more about it today or Sunday ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.