Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walking around with only socks on that hospital floor... great fall prevention.
I haven't seen the latest video but in previous ones she was wearing the anti slip socks the hospital gave her. My partner was given a pair when he had his hip replacement surgery in November. I wear them around the house. They are good on our tiled floors and not thick so comfy in the summer heat.

Reactions: 6
Can someone remind me which vid has the clown car bit in it please, I've not watched for a while and don't want to trawl through, thanks!

Reactions: 5
Thanks! I had forgotten 'It's an olive!'
---

I had also forgotten how much of a hot mess that convo was 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes.. that video is a disaster. People recommended to t that she should bring her sister or Matt to the appointments as she must be under so much stress she won’t remember anything the doctors have said. But her sister and Matt were just as clueless as she was LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tiffany has sexual relations?
It is a highly plausible assumption that she has in the past: She was dating Tiroy for about nine years, and she did share the same bed as Matt. Most likely that will resume once she is recovered. Meanwhile, there is no engagement ring nor talk of marriage, and this is clearly an outlier in her own family, as per her videos.

Another reason she is not a devout Catholic is because devout Catholics tithe to the tune of at least 10% of their income. According to Google:
"(The word tithe literally means tenth in Hebrew.) Because the custom of tithing is biblical, many Christians and Jews practice it as part of their faith."

Nowhere does Tiffany state that any percentage of her online profits and income is given to a church or even to a charity. Seeing as how Tiffany would probably enjoy being looked upon by her audience in the best possible light, if she did give anything to charity on a routine basis, she would most likely have mentioned it. She did mention making a contribution to the Royal Marsden at Christmas time during a tree ceremony. It seemed to have been a one-time contribution.

I think she mentioned going to church on Sundays before. But anyway, to me she is "devout". She prays and rambles about god a lot. She used to clutch a rosary and blabber about it in the car.
Yes I know the distinction and that you can have an open robotic surgery. I just meant that perhaps she did not have robotics involved as she did not confirm it in her reply even though the commenter also asked about robotic surgery. She just said "standard". But then she loves to not inform people ...
When 'en bloc' resection as extreme as Tiffany's has to be performed, it cannot be done laparoscopically because too much needs to be removed and rerouted, and that cannot be done through small incisions. - You are right, that makes sense.
Petrina is not a youtuber (the lady we mentioned yesterday). She documents her cancer on IG. See I've missed Tiffany mentioning meeting someone in the hospital as I skip a lot.
Tiffany did mention that her mother goes to church on Sundays, and sometimes on other days as well, but it was not stated clearly if she accompanies her mom or not. I think that her mother is a devout Catholic, yet her mother doesn't make a point of openly praying. (In fact, there is a quote in the Bible that says that showing off to others that one is praying is not well looked upon by the 'Higher-up.'....just sayin'!!) Whether religious or not, many people have commented that they think video-taping and posting her little prayers in the car are not in good taste.

Anyway, it does seem, as you said, as though Tiffany purposely does not inform people. I was curious as to how long her operation lasted, but have not ventured to ask that in current comment sections. Informing people of the duration of her surgery would have been one of the first things she would have said, so I thought. (I expected something like "Guess what? My surgery lasted __ hours!!") Yet, I have noted no mention of the duration of her surgery in any of her hospital videos (not that it matters, but it was just to compare with what is stated in the literature.) She had stated that she lost 'a day' in the very first hospital video she posted.
---

It's called "Tumour has grown!!"
You might be a Tiffanythinks addict if...

You know off-hand the actual title of the video in which a particular scene occurred! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s survived by Amma doing everything for her, and then here comes Matt who caters to her also. It’s not an act, she just never grew up. Amma didn’t allow her to; t could have chosen to grow up on her own, or she could have chosen to still depend on Amma for everything. She clearly chose to let her mommy do everything.
---

Was this on her most recent upload? I think she deleted the comment now. Lol.
Yes it was in her most recent upload, last video on Sunday … You’re right it seems that the comment has been deleted … It’s at least the second or third time she does that, she answered then deleted everything … Quite odd, I guess at first when she reads the comment she cannot control herself and feels the urge to justify herself and then she keeps thinking about it and is afraid of the new comments that might add up under her answer or something ,I don’t understand her behavior HA ! Why answering in the first place to end up deleting everything ? She did it on the same video with someone saying she was not very strong and autonomous because she kept giving orders to Matt and Amma and that she should stop doing so … Well she answered « you don’t know me at all haha » then she deleted everything …

• Wow
  • Haha
It is a highly plausible assumption that she has in the past: She was dating Tiroy for about nine years, and she did share the same bed as Matt. Most likely that will resume once she is recovered. Meanwhile, there is no engagement ring nor talk of marriage, and this is clearly an outlier in her own family, as per her videos.

Another reason she is not a devout Catholic is because devout Catholics tithe to the tune of at least 10% of their income. According to Google:
"(The word tithe literally means tenth in Hebrew.) Because the custom of tithing is biblical, many Christians and Jews practice it as part of their faith."

Nowhere does Tiffany state that any percentage of her online profits and income is given to a church or even to a charity. Seeing as how Tiffany would probably enjoy being looked upon by her audience in the best possible light, if she did give anything to charity on a routine basis, she would most likely have mentioned it. She did mention making a contribution to the Royal Marsden at Christmas time during a tree ceremony. It seemed to have been a one-time contribution.

Tiffany did mention that her mother goes to church on Sundays, and sometimes on other days as well, but it was not stated clearly if she accompanies her mom or not. I think that her mother is a devout Catholic, yet her mother doesn't make a point of openly praying. (In fact, there is a quote in the Bible that says that showing off to others that one is praying is not well looked upon by the 'Higher-up.'....just sayin'!!) Whether religious or not, many people have commented that they think video-taping and posting her little prayers in the car are not in good taste.

Anyway, it does seem, as you said, as though Tiffany purposely does not inform people. I was curious as to how long her operation lasted, but have not ventured to ask that in current comment sections. Informing people of the duration of her surgery would have been one of the first things she would have said, so I thought. (I expected something like "Guess what? My surgery lasted __ hours!!") Yet, I have noted no mention of the duration of her surgery in any of her hospital videos (not that it matters, but it was just to compare with what is stated in the literature.) She had stated that she lost 'a day' in the very first hospital video she posted.
---

You might be a Tiffanythinks addict if...

You know off-hand the actual title of the video in which a particular scene occurred! ;)
I swear I'm not! I actually looked up that video when Ratty asked cause I knew in which video the infamous conversation took place but I did not know its title. But that's one of the very few videos of hers that I have actually watched almost in full (with minor skips); I usually don't manage more than a couple of minutes.
I cannot imagine T having sexual relations. I think she just "cuddles" (as she calls it).
In fact, there is a quote in the Bible that says that showing off to others that one is praying is not well looked upon by the 'Higher-up.'....just sayin'!! - :LOL: 😂
Her praying in the car is indeed in poor taste. It's tasteless, tactless and feels exploitative. It's just a gimmick for the camera.
Anyway, it does seem, as you said, as though Tiffany purposely does not inform people. - It feels very deliberate. She says that she cannot give an update or answer any questions about the surgery (in that comment from yesterday) as she is still recovering. However, it seems that she is recovered enough to edit and post these pointles hospital videos.
Exactly. She never even mentioned the duration of her operation which is basic information. "Cancer youtubers" usually know to include that. She hinted at it in an older video but never confirmed after the surgery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I swear I'm not! I actually looked up that video when Ratty asked cause I knew in which video the infamous conversation took place but I did not know its title. But that's one of the very few videos of hers that I have actually watched almost in full (with minor skips); I usually don't manage more than a couple of minutes.
I find a skip through the video transcript usually conveys the salient points, such as they are.
I only watch the videos if there is something that needs investigating like when we were trying to pin point dates. Which is crazy, is it not?🤣

• Haha
Yes it was in her most recent upload, last video on Sunday … You’re right it seems that the comment has been deleted … It’s at least the second or third time she does that, she answered then deleted everything … Quite odd, I guess at first when she reads the comment she cannot control herself and feels the urge to justify herself and then she keeps thinking about it and is afraid of the new comments that might add up under her answer or something ,I don’t understand her behavior HA ! Why answering in the first place to end up deleting everything ? She did it on the same video with someone saying she was not very strong and autonomous because she kept giving orders to Matt and Amma and that she should stop doing so … Well she answered « you don’t know me at all haha » then she deleted everything …
You are right, she sees a comment and cannot controls herself and responds. Then she thinks about it and regrets it. She must be monitoring the comments like a hawk. Such an odd creature! I think she does not want negative comments there so that other people stay brainwashed and think that everyone thinks she is god's gift. And she also does not want comments which ask legitimate questions as that might prompt further questions. The only acceptable comments for Tiffany are those in which she is praised and not questioned. She responds to those with that infinitely stupid blue heart and an 'awwww' or a 'thank youuuu my darling'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm sure Fluffy left a gushing comment on one of the most recent videos, but I can't find that either. Weird! Has Fluffy checked out everywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure Fluffy left a gushing comment on one of the most recent videos, but I can't find that either. Weird! Has Fluffy checked out everywhere?
Fluffy is usually one of the first people to comment now on T's videos, so within a few minutes of them going live lol
or do you mean it's been deleted? I haven't look recently, I know I saw it yesterday.
Ok just searched and no fluffy comment, must have been deleted or in my head like front bum 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fluffy is usually one of the first people to comment now on T's videos, so within a few minutes of them going live lol
or do you mean it's been deleted? I haven't look recently, I know I saw it yesterday.
Ok just searched and no fluffy comment, must have been deleted or in my head like front bum 🤪
No I saw it, she is an inspiration and lots of blue hearts. We are surrounded by fruitloops I tell you!
---

I remember her saying ‘front bum and back bum’ because I said out loud to myself: what the heck is a front bum??
It's the same as 'front bottom' isn't it, aka Lady Garden 🤣. Back bum/bottom is a bit of fey tortology 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Fluffy Fox might be on a leave of well-deserved fluffiness, though I haven't been monitoring all the comment sections. Maybe Fluffy went on to bigger and fluffier ventures, seeing as how Tiffany's surgery seemed to have been successful and the anxiety-level is not as high as it was prior to the surgery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ah.. yes.. she deleted it because she sensed I was going to respond to her. Yes, I know I said I wouldn’t comment on her videos anymore.. and I don’t watch her ‘vlogs’ either.. but that comment she deleted and being so passive aggressive got me annoyed. Next video she posts and if she responds to a comment like the way she did, I’ll respond to her comment. Because the same excuse of ‘I’m recovering’ ‘you don’t have to watch if you don’t want to’ is such bs. Your recovering, but you have so much time to edit and post these useless videos. And, yes I agree with why you said. She can’t control herself not to respond. Her ego is hurt, so she responds by being rude and passive aggressive (i see her responses as rude and passive aggressive, while her viewers I’m sure see them as sweet) I’m also sure she’s so angry when she’s responding, but tries to act all cute and sweet in her comments. ‘Oh, I’d rather post these videos than nothing at all 💙💙💙’ gosh even these blue hearts annoy me now.
---

Fluffy Fox might be on a leave of well-deserved fluffiness, though I haven't been monitoring all the comment sections. Maybe Fluffy went on to bigger and fluffier ventures, seeing as how Tiffany's surgery seemed to have been successful and the anxiety-level is not as high as it was prior to the surgery.
Fluffy has been commenting on t’s videos. I didn’t see them on the last video though.
---

I remember her saying ‘front bum and back bum’ because I said out loud to myself: what the heck is a front bum??
I didn’t watch the last video, but it was a recent video. And t said ‘bum’ .. her face showed shyness and embarrassment while smiling. My gosh, your 30. The way she acted was like a four year old saying bum for the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No I saw it, she is an inspiration and lots of blue hearts. We are surrounded by fruitloops I tell you!
I saw it too. I think it was the first comment. I saw the “you don’t know me at all hahaha” one too but haven’t checked if it’s still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah.. yes.. she deleted it because she sensed I was going to respond to her. Yes, I know I said I wouldn’t comment on her videos anymore.. and I don’t watch her ‘vlogs’ either.. but that comment she deleted and being so passive aggressive got me annoyed. Next video she posts and if she responds to a comment like the way she did, I’ll respond to her comment. Because the same excuse of ‘I’m recovering’ ‘you don’t have to watch if you don’t want to’ is such bs. Your recovering, but you have so much time to edit and post these useless videos. And, yes I agree with why you said. She can’t control herself not to respond. Her ego is hurt, so she responds by being rude and passive aggressive (i see her responses as rude and passive aggressive, while her viewers I’m sure see them as sweet) I’m also sure she’s so angry when she’s responding, but tries to act all cute and sweet in her comments. ‘Oh, I’d rather post these videos than nothing at all 💙💙💙’ gosh even these blue hearts annoy me now.
I saw the comment that asked why she won't post up to date videos, she said I'm still recovering and she'd rather post these than nothing at all...:unsure: Makes no sense because what she's basically saying is she was more capable of filming in the hospital, right off a ventilator and hooked to a million wires than she is now at home almost 2 months after surgery...ok, so if this is the case then after these hospital videos it should jump straight to real time, she's not recording a thing from all this time being home? HA! It's astonishing what her fans will believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.