Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can see on that question
Just now, I have my screen on the comment thread, and I still see the question about vaginal reconstruction.
I think there might be a problem with your browser. Maybe your browser is removing entries with 'vaginal' in it. (Just like HA!) The vaginal reconstruction question currently has 9 likes to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only Tiffany can say she's been "mentally prepared" and "blocks things out" and expect people to believe it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It seems she puts on the baby voice whenever Ha is around, but didn't do so with her previous boyfriend. I can only assume she's figured out that this is what Ha likes and wants from her---a woman-child. Somehow he's attracted to that. He's the daddy, she's his little girl. Very very strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Does she also refer to cows as "moo moos"?
She probably does! If she goes through life using TUMMY, BUM BUM, FRONT BUM, CUDDLES, DARLING MATT, LITTLE SNOOZE, COZY, then anything else is also possible.

Reactions: 7
He's the daddy, she's his little girl. Very very strange.
It's a fetish. Tiffany probably doesn't know about it though 😄

"Little" is someone that likes to act younger than they really are. It's kind of like having an alter ego that's much younger then yourself. Most littles don't act little 24/7, but when they do slip into their younger alter ego it's called slipping into headspace. When they slip into their headspace, it's called slipping.

When a little is in headspace that is when they are at their most submissive and most vulnerable, and sometimes even talk higher pitch or with more of a lisp then normal. They're more prone to emotional outbursts like throwing a tantrum or getting overly excited about something. They are also the neediest in this state, as they are not thinking like a grown up but like a child, and need a bit more guidance nd reassurance. Some littles are shyer in headspace while others may become more outgoing. Every little is different and has their own headspace unique to them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she blathers on to her friends like she does in front of the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks all. I can’t bring myself to watch the baby woman. I hope Turaj is ok.
---

I wonder if she blathers on to her friends like she does in front of the camera.
I can’t imagine laying in a private room recording myself talking and having to put it down everytime a doctor or nurse came in. No mention of c diff or having symptoms? The woman got what she wanted, and a room for Anna to visit and “snooze”.
---

"Little" is someone that likes to act younger than they really are. It's kind of like having an alter ego that's much younger then yourself. Most littles don't act little 24/7, but when they do slip into their younger alter ego it's called slipping into headspace. When they slip into their headspace, it's called slipping.

When a little is in headspace that is when they are at their most submissive and most vulnerable, and sometimes even talk higher pitch or with more of a lisp then normal. They're more prone to emotional outbursts like throwing a tantrum or getting overly excited about something. They are also the neediest in this state, as they are not thinking like a grown up but like a child, and need a bit more guidance nd reassurance. Some littles are shyer in headspace while others may become more outgoing. Every little is different and has their own headspace unique to them.
meh you know too much haha made my night laughing at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

😂 That's Tiffany.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't stop laughing... so now she's concerned about what she can eat and needs the dietist to get advice... she's been binging fat greasy chicken nuggets and other junk food HA brought her in the hospital. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I saw the comment that asked why she won't post up to date videos, she said I'm still recovering and she'd rather post these than nothing at all...:unsure: Makes no sense because what she's basically saying is she was more capable of filming in the hospital, right off a ventilator and hooked to a million wires than she is now at home almost 2 months after surgery...ok, so if this is the case then after these hospital videos it should jump straight to real time, she's not recording a thing from all this time being home? HA! It's astonishing what her fans will believe.
Tiffany is so sneaky and deceitful she tells you anything to keep people hanging.
Of course she would be filming at home and those videos will become the next series.
I don’t know why she just doesn’t tell the truth upfront and say it like it is … true to name she is a sneaky spoilt little brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yes, it is. She may not know that but she sure knows that Ha gets excited by it. Lol.
---

"I would show you guys my tummy area, but right now the stitches and the wound, it doesn't look nice.
I show you guys a lot already, i'm sure none of you would actually want to see it anyway.
And if you do, go on google and look it up. I feel like i share a lot a lot".

Anyway, she goes home tomorrow, so probably the last hospital video...
Thank god!

• Haha
she looks very underweight, her knees have the bony knobble that anorexics have. Matt deserves a medal living with her cos i can barely watch till the end of a vlog

Thanks all. I can’t bring myself to watch the baby woman. I hope Turaj is ok.
---

I can’t imagine laying in a private room recording myself talking and having to put it down everytime a doctor or nurse came in. No mention of c diff or having symptoms? The woman got what she wanted, and a room for Anna to visit and “snooze”.
---

meh you know too much haha made my night laughing at that.
I hope he is ok too! He’s not been around a few days now.
Hope you’re ok Turaj ❤
---

she looks very underweight, her knees have the bony knobble that anorexics have. Matt deserves a medal living with her cos i can barely watch till the end of a vlog
I once felt sorry for Matt as well but time watching has served me well … he’s a complete right off as well I believe, they are both fools of a feather flock together 🤣

• Haha
Nah. Matt enjoys this. He's been with her for years. And he now seems to enjoy the notoriety that YT brings.
Ive commented on her knock knees and pencil thin legs. You can see it again in today's vid. When she walks, her knees knock together and her lower legs bow out. I don't know if this is a congenital problem or if her eating disorder has affected her bone health. Bottom line is she is way too thin, unhealthily so.
---

And dogs are woof woofs:)
When my daughter was a toddler, that's how she spoke. Ducks were quack quacks too. I wonder if Amma or Matt spoon feeds her, by pretending the spoonful is an airplane needing to land in her mouth?

• Haha
I would have thought that being diagnosed with an anal cancer would have shaken her out of that, but she persists in calling the catheter and drains 'wires'. She incapable of using the correct name for things.
Speaking to the nurse 'Was all that in my tummy?'
Yet she is absolutely capable of using the right terminology, she just chooses not too. It’s nauseating seeing a fully grown woman act like a young girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw the comment that asked why she won't post up to date videos, she said I'm still recovering and she'd rather post these than nothing at all...:unsure: Makes no sense because what she's basically saying is she was more capable of filming in the hospital, right off a ventilator and hooked to a million wires than she is now at home almost 2 months after surgery...ok, so if this is the case then after these hospital videos it should jump straight to real time, she's not recording a thing from all this time being home? HA! It's astonishing what her fans will believe.
Exactly my point. Films non stop in hospital after major surgery, edits and posts videos when she gets home.. now she can’t do filming or editing because she’s recovering LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.