Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads things here - the alotalot reference. Truly pathetic when they think they're sly and trying to get back at the criticism. But honestly, I love it when influencers do it becasue they get egotistical and then mess things up and do something to get cancelled. And she will, the way she's milking this cancer.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's eating junk food again (Matt bought it for her). Even the surgery didn't change her eating habits. She said "The dietitian allowed me to eat that"
Surely this food will play havoc with the stoma? They may be allowing her to eat junk because she's not eating anything else, but she really is going to struggle unless she sorts her diet out.
A diet of hash browns and nug nugs won't cut it.

Reactions: 15
TIffany: "How much would you pay for these chicken nuggets?"
Matt: "I don't know, it's not the best chicken."
Tiffany: "That's what i thought too, the gluten-free part is good, but the chicken isn't. I'd give it 5."
Matt: "Ha!"
Is she really this stupid or is this all an act? How has she survived in this world with a mind like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is this lady (petrinabarber on IG) who I believe has just had pelvic exenteration. I think she has two stoma bags. Nat follows her. I have just seen her newest post where she is walking with an aid, a similar situation to Nat's. She mentions being in intensive care for a long time.
Yes Petrina had PE at the Royal Marsden last week?
---

She's eating junk food again (Matt bought it for her). Even the surgery didn't change her eating habits. She said "The dietitian allowed me to eat that"
I can't bring myself to watch T today. I am already feeling queasy.

If you want to 🤮 jump to 9:18
She is so fake around HaHa.
This vlog was really peak cringe, a lot of baby voice and nauseating affectations and I skipped a lot a lot so I imagine it be even worse.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
"Bum-bum", "perfect perfect perfect", i can't with her, like she's doing it on purpose to annoy people.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
"Bum-bum", "perfect perfect perfect", i can't with her, like she's doing it on purpose to annoy people.
Ha! It worked since I don't can't watch anymore :ROFLMAO: But I just have to assume there is a certain type of "fan" that likes that? I mean I have no idea who but Matt obviously does since he's with her? If he didn't how could you stay for years with someone talking about their front bum, bum bum and tum tum issues? I've never in my life heard someone talk like that, most 6 year olds talk more grown up.
I do read the comments tho and still see people who think she's still in the hospital 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is she the woman ('girl') T mentioned was there as well?
I didn't know T mentioned any girl! But now I wonder if these 2 met there?
---

Ha! It worked since I don't can't watch anymore :ROFLMAO: But I just have to assume there is a certain type of "fan" that likes that? I mean I have no idea who but Matt obviously does since he's with her? If he didn't how could you stay for years with someone talking about their front bum, bum bum and tum tum issues? I've never in my life heard someone talk like that, most 6 year olds talk more grown up.
I do read the comments tho and still see people who think she's still in the hospital 🤷‍♀️
Did she really say FRONT BUM?? 🤣

• Haha
I didn't know T mentioned any girl! But now I wonder if these 2 met there?
---

I wonder if it’s a kind of prudish, euphemistic thing that she talks like that about her body. Tiffany and her family all seem to be devout Christians so maybe talking about sex or bodily functions is seen as a bit taboo, even in a medical context.

I wonder if it’s a kind of prudish, euphemistic thing that she talks like that about her body. Tiffany and her family all seem to be devout Christians so maybe talking about sex or bodily functions is seen as a bit taboo, even in a medical context.
She is prudish and very childish and immature too. I think it's due to her sheltered princess upbringing. Yes her being a devout catholic probably makes it worse. But then lots of catholics or christians are fine. I think her childish talk is just part of her personality.

I feel like I heard it somewhere, front and back bum... possibly got it wrong but now I'm concerned if I'm talking like that in my head. o_O
I just did a search and couldn't find those exact words so maybe I'm remembering wrong, hope someone else heard it before lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I would have thought that being diagnosed with an anal cancer would have shaken her out of that, but she persists in calling the catheter and drains 'wires'. She incapable of using the correct name for things.
Speaking to the nurse 'Was all that in my tummy?'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She said it was a standard surgery and not a laparoscopic one and, as usual, she can’t talk about it … I am surprised the comment has not been deleted yet …
She said "google it". Like... you don't want to google anything, Tiffany, you expect your followers to google info about your surgery? When you could tell everything in less than 5 minutes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like I heard it somewhere, front and back bum... possibly got it wrong but now I'm concerned if I'm talking like that in my head. o_O
I just did a search and couldn't find those exact words so maybe I'm remembering wrong, hope someone else heard it before lol
😂 😂 😂 😂
No worries, she most likely said that at some point. It sounds like an expression made for her.
---

She said "google it". Like... you don't want to google anything, Tiffany, you expect your followers to google info about your surgery? When you could tell everything in less than 5 minutes?
Exactly. It takes a minute to explain the surgery. Her excuses are so ridiculous.
And the person was clearly not asking about PE. They were asking whether it was a laparoscopic one or a classic one. But she threw it in that it was PE, like she is generously giving additional information even though everyone now knows she had PE 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Walking around with only socks on that hospital floor... great fall prevention.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.