Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard something in the last video I haven't seen addressed. She mentioned the plastic surgeon. I'm wondering if she had vaginal reconstruction?
Plastics would have been involved either way. Plastics would make a 'flap'

Reactions: 5
I came across this video earlier. The channel creator had made another one about Tiffany which someone posted on here. The title is, “Tiffanythinks USING *cancer* to make money on social media?” In the video, she addresses a lot of points people have made about the clickbait, etc. I think she got them off of SU2C video? But she basically defends Tiffany in this video. However, so many people from the loving TT family must have only seen the title and didn’t bother to watch the video. There are so many comments on there blasting the creator for suggesting that Tiffany is using cancer to make money!
This creator is smart, an opportunist and probably been in TattleLand. Creating a vlog about a vlog to get some YouTube money.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I mentioned this article before, I just wonder how many people who are taking up for T would do the same for this woman who basically did the same thing, profit off her cancer? And why does society accept one form of this but not another? Baffling to me.

I came across this video earlier. The channel creator had made another one about Tiffany which someone posted on here. The title is, “Tiffanythinks USING *cancer* to make money on social media?” In the video, she addresses a lot of points people have made about the clickbait, etc. I think she got them off of SU2C video? But she basically defends Tiffany in this video. However, so many people from the loving TT family must have only seen the title and didn’t bother to watch the video. There are so many comments on there blasting the creator for suggesting that Tiffany is using cancer to make money!
I saw those comments and the kicker is some of them are mean and hateful to a girl who I think is a T supporter or watcher who was just addressing stuff she had been sent DMs about or saw on T's comment section or SU2C video. I watched part of her video and don't think she was saying she was faking cancer at all. In fact I don't know if I've ever seen a comment saying T was outright faking cancer anywhere? It's very obvious to anyone who has ever watched a video she has cancer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This creator is smart, an opportunist and probably been in TattleLand. Creating a vlog about a vlog to get some YouTube money.
Why does this woman care so much to make a video?
---

Just read the comments Billiarty. I think Turaj was correct the other day. This create was getting 300 - 400 views per video. She is now making tiffanythinks videos and putting *cancer* and her views have shot up to 7000+. Sick woman.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I mentioned this article before, I just wonder how many people who are taking up for T would do the same for this woman who basically did the same thing, profit off her cancer? And why does society accept one form of this but not another? Baffling to me.

I saw those comments and the kicker is some of them are mean and hateful to a girl who I think is a T supporter or watcher who was just addressing stuff she had been sent DMs about or saw on T's comment section or SU2C video. I watched part of her video and don't think she was saying she was faking cancer at all. In fact I don't know if I've ever seen a comment saying T was outright faking cancer anywhere? It's very obvious to anyone who has ever watched a video she has cancer.
Thanks for sharing Puzzles. Yes why does society accept one form, and condone another form?
Like the youtube that was shared today, I can see that she had little views on her videos. Now she is putting *cancer* in the title she is getting 20 x the amount of usual views.

Thanks for sharing Puzzles. Yes why does society accept one form, and condone another form?
Like the youtube that was shared today, I can see that she had little views on her videos. Now she is putting *cancer* in the title she is getting 20 x the amount of usual views.
Exactly, she's getting more views with "cancer". Yet the people bashing her on her channel are the same "loving" family that stick up for T doing the same thing and screaming at people to be kind? One commenter said if you don't like her channel don't watch, yet she's there on someone else's channel voicing her opinion... It's so amusing and hypocritical!

@ladyt7087 tagging you here :)

Regarding our discussion?

Here is an example from today. A subscriber asks if T is in hospital?
T replies " @JadeG&BlueParrot I am home now my darling - these are pre recorded videos from when I was in hospital (I am still recovering) View attachment 1931465View attachment 1931466View attachment 1931467View attachment 1931468View attachment 1931469

Calling a complete random subscriber online 'darling'. It draws them in and keeps them coming back.
---

T tells Maggie

tiffanythinks
4 hours ago
@Maggi love youuView attachment 1931471View attachment 1931472View attachment 1931473
---

Is T really this stupid???

"If there are cancer cells on the margins then its gonna mean more chemo, more radio and I am not gonna hear 'you are cancer free". Is she actually expecting any doctor to tell her she is cancer free? Even is her scan shows no evidence of disease, it isn't going to mean she is cancer free.

So todays video. Tiffany wants to hear "you are cancer free", but she might not get what she wants, so the solution is to cry.

Now I know this will upset a few but I do think T needs a bump down to reality. If she deals with realitys of life it will shape her, make her stronger and it might be the making of Tiffany.
That is also to blame on tv shows. Watch the following clip at 6:17. I thought that the BBC was a bit more carefully.

---

According to online analytics, TT will reach her 100k milestone in 29 days.

Con-grats.
Then we are finally get rid of these endless stupid vlogs about nothing. She has her golden ticket so please let this mediocre sh*t stop. 🙄

Last edited:
Then we are finally get rid of these endless stupid vlogs about nothing. She has her golden ticket so please let this mediocre sh*t stop. 🙄
Oh I don't think so, she will still churn out endless dross, she won't be able to help herself.
Her culty followers seem to lap these dreadful videos up, and if she can stretch out the drama they will hang on her every word.

• Sad
Thank you to the person who kindly sent me a code. I have wanted to comment since about thread no 16!
Like many people here, I realised something was off when T was being so vague. I used to work in Oncology, and although it is always daunting at first, during the journey. usually patients become quite expert in their own disease. This can be seen from many commenting here who have had or are suffering from cancer.
I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch her vlogs since way before Christmas.. in fact, I believe it was after the decision to watch and wait, and the ‘turned to mucous’ comments….
I suspect that the cells had differentiated to mucinous carcinoma…. a subset of adenocarcinoma.
I also find it immensely frustrating as T could have made this so educational….
.. and I was on another YTuber’s channel the other day and was really disappointed to see a good few (a lot, a lot) of people commenting on there that they follow T and how sweet and precious she is….
I have enjoyed treading all the comments here that were seeing things the way I did.
No one wants to have cancer, and I think it is sad in one so young. Probably a genetic component. I don’t wish her ill in any way..
Just think it is awful to blatantly drive the revenue this way

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you to the person who kindly sent me a code. I have wanted to comment since about thread no 16!
Like many people here, I realised something was off when T was being so vague. I used to work in Oncology, and although it is always daunting at first, during the journey. usually patients become quite expert in their own disease. This can be seen from many commenting here who have had or are suffering from cancer.
I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch her vlogs since way before Christmas.. in fact, I believe it was after the decision to watch and wait, and the ‘turned to mucous’ comments….
I suspect that the cells had differentiated to mucinous carcinoma…. a subset of adenocarcinoma.
I also find it immensely frustrating as T could have made this so educational….
.. and I was on another YTuber’s channel the other day and was really disappointed to see a good few (a lot, a lot) of people commenting on there that they follow T and how sweet and precious she is….
I have enjoyed treading all the comments here that were seeing things the way I did.
No one wants to have cancer, and I think it is sad in one so young. Probably a genetic component. I don’t wish her ill in any way..
Just think it is awful to blatantly drive the revenue this way
Hi Esmerelda and welcome to the T thinks thread :)
I fully agree that most patients end up being experts in their own disease.
One of the first things someone said to my husband when he was diagnosed was that he needs to be the driver of his own bus. It's not ideal spending any amount of time (when time is limited) on understanding disease, symptoms, potential treatment options and the rest, but it made a huge difference to my husbands 'journey'.
Consultations are important and time in consultations are limited. Being armed with questions is important.
Pubmed became our daily 'reading book'.
Although... I am now of the opinion that T was being informed along the way, but has purposely withheld things to keep viewers 'tuned in'.
T could have easily made her channel educational, but then it would have changed her audience. Educating viewers about a cancer which most will never develop? It would soon become boring and her viewers would drop. The ditzy confused Tiffany is what causes intrigue for viewers. If viewers don't quite understand things, they keep on watching.
---

I dare go as far as saying that 99% of people on the thread probably know more about T's cancer and the surgery she's had done, than T does herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s insufferable. The fake dramatics of her biting her lips, switching from crying to a happy face in a second, her staring off into space with her huge lazy eyes, the endless repetition, and her pathetic baby talk as soon as Matt walks in. Please I might gauge my eyes out if she’s ever referred to as a “pretty girl” in this thread again

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I thought the same, I am sure she has been on Tattle. Yes, seeing the Youtube video and the number of views, I thought that if the Tattle family had a commentary/analysis channel on TiffanyThinks (like the commentary/analysis videos or channels on Eugenia Cooney) we would make much better videos and I think we would easily have 10,000 views 🤣… It's because it says "cancer" but not only, it’s also because the video is about Tiffany that it increased her views a lot, not just because of the cancer...

Reactions: 7
Hi Esmerelda and welcome to the T thinks thread :)
I fully agree that most patients end up being experts in their own disease.
One of the first things someone said to my husband when he was diagnosed was that he needs to be the driver of his own bus. It's not ideal spending any amount of time (when time is limited) on understanding disease, symptoms, potential treatment options and the rest, but it made a huge difference to my husbands 'journey'.
Consultations are important and time in consultations are limited. Being armed with questions is important.
Pubmed became our daily 'reading book'.
Although... I am now of the opinion that T was being informed along the way, but has purposely withheld things to keep viewers 'tuned in'.
T could have easily made her channel educational, but then it would have changed her audience. Educating viewers about a cancer which most will never develop? It would soon become boring and her viewers would drop. The ditzy confused Tiffany is what causes intrigue for viewers. If viewers don't quite understand things, they keep on watching.
---

I dare go as far as saying that 99% of people on the thread probably know more about T's cancer and the surgery she's had done, than T does herself.
I think it's partly her not educating herself about the cancer and partly her not wanting to talk about it (for different reasons, one of them is her wanting to keep her viewers in suspense) so she makes it sound like she knows less than she actually does. She waited until after the surgery to reveal for the first time the name of her surgery and she created a lot of interest with those organ removing vlogs before the surgery and all her organ removing clickbaits (and even months before that hinting at which organs but always stopping herself). Then, in the last moment before the surgery she dropped the bomb and said that she will not know what will be done during the surgery until after the surgery. And a second later she said that she knows exactly what will be done as they had informed her. She even repeated that statement a few times :LOL:Again, more suspense and confusion. And then when she re-appears she says she is not ready to talk about what was done during the surgery and advises people to google PE 😂 She knows very well what she is doing.

Reactions: 9
There is this lady (petrinabarber on IG) who I believe has just had pelvic exenteration. I think she has two stoma bags. Nat follows her. I have just seen her newest post where she is walking with an aid, a similar situation to Nat's. She mentions being in intensive care for a long time.

Reactions: 4
In today's video:
"I need to brush my hair. Yeah, i'm going to brush my hair."
A second later - Amma's here, hair looks brushed - "This is the hairstyle Amma has done for me today"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In today's video:
"I need to brush my hair. Yeah, i'm going to brush my hair."
A second later - Amma's here, hair looks brushed - "This is the hairstyle Amma has done for me today"
She is boring beyond belief. Amma enables her. So does Matt Ha.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's eating junk food again (Matt bought it for her). Even the surgery didn't change her eating habits. She said "The dietitian allowed me to eat that"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A lot of TUMMY talk. Also a lot of BOTTOM. Not able to finish this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
TIffany: "How much would you pay for these chicken nuggets?"
Matt: "I don't know, it's not the best chicken."
Tiffany: "That's what i thought too, the gluten-free part is good, but the chicken isn't. I'd give it 5."
Matt: "Ha!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.