Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure!
T started off with the classic girlie reviewing of makeup and clothing products, but it never took off. Those that make a success of it are sent constant promo items to review. It flopped for T. Then came the 'mukbang' videos which appeared strange to me, but after research I learnt that they was an old craze. Viewers that enjoyed watching someone eat and chat. Still no success for T, so on came the next craze '10 things about me that you might not know'. Nothing worked for T. She wasn't getting subscribers.
T was diagnosed with cancer and she didn't go straight to her youtube channel. There was a few weeks gap. I believe that during that gap she will have been looking at other cancer vloggers channels and putting a plan together. On came a "I will take you guys on my journey with cancer". It would have been very easy to work why some cancer vloggers get minimal subscribers, and others amass thousands. Stand up to cancer is the middleman. T needed to feature on stand up to cancer and the rest would be easy. It worked. Her channel grew after doing that.
It's a copy cat style, but to understand where T got her "we got this", the invisilign, the classic Royal Marsden photograph looking up at the stairs etc, subscribers will only spot these things if they also subscribed to those where Tiffany got her ideas from.
Next will be a video of her going for scans with the words 'scanxiety' 'NED?' 'Recurrence' *cancer* in the title.
T will have already been told and we know her CS nurse is already discussing the fact that they won't be sure of what happens until she has regular scans. Subscribers was being prepped for it before she even left the hospital.
That's one great analysis! And I can totally see it. There surely will be a video titled "Scanxiety", and "Am I NED?". She copies other cancer youtubers but adds her own spin and drama to it. And she is really prepping her viewers with new plot stories. It's crazy how she's been telling her viewers (and herself) for over a year that "After the surgery I will be cancer freeeee" (in a baby voice), and now she is introducing (she started just before the surgery) this new narrative that she might not be. It is always about drama, about plot progression and changes. She creates suspense and cliffhangers to keep up the viewership. She is really styling it as some reality tv serie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For sure!
T started off with the classic girlie reviewing of makeup and clothing products, but it never took off. Those that make a success of it are sent constant promo items to review. It flopped for T. Then came the 'mukbang' videos which appeared strange to me, but after research I learnt that they was an old craze. Viewers that enjoyed watching someone eat and chat. Still no success for T, so on came the next craze '10 things about me that you might not know'. Nothing worked for T. She wasn't getting subscribers.
T was diagnosed with cancer and she didn't go straight to her youtube channel. There was a few weeks gap. I believe that during that gap she will have been looking at other cancer vloggers channels and putting a plan together. On came a "I will take you guys on my journey with cancer". It would have been very easy to work why some cancer vloggers get minimal subscribers, and others amass thousands. Stand up to cancer is the middleman. T needed to feature on stand up to cancer and the rest would be easy. It worked. Her channel grew after doing that.
It's a copy cat style, but to understand where T got her "we got this", the invisilign, the classic Royal Marsden photograph looking up at the stairs etc, subscribers will only spot these things if they also subscribed to those where Tiffany got her ideas from.
Next will be a video of her going for scans with the words 'scanxiety' 'NED?' 'Recurrence' *cancer* in the title.
T will have already been told and we know her CS nurse is already discussing the fact that they won't be sure of what happens until she has regular scans. Subscribers was being prepped for it before she even left the hospital.
Very detailed. I will definitely attend your Ted Talk on Scamcer!

And yes, I've read your inputs on reaching out to SU2C!!!
---

@Billiarty
T's radio interview from 3 minutes in :)

@c.sabatier radio voice for you :)

YOU.ARE.THE.BEST!

I just watched it again and I just cannot with her!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it normal for histology results of margins achieved from the surgery to take over two weeks to obtain? Tiffany's hospital video series is now almost two weeks post-operation, and Tiffany has said in these videos that she has not yet been informed of any such results.
In real time, it is over one and a half months since the surgery. Therefore, is it correct to say that Tiffany now knows whether negative margins have been achieved or not? Yet, there has been no written update by Tiffany
in comments sections of her videos regarding histology results.

If margins are normally determined within a few days of surgery, the fact that Tiffany has not been informed of the results (in the video series) perhaps indicated that negative margins could not be achieved and her oncology team was waiting for her to be stronger physically before telling her. On the other hand, if over two weeks is a normal time frame for such analyses to be completed, then there isn't necessarily bad news in-the-waiting.

Reactions: 7
Is it normal for histology results of margins achieved from the surgery to take over two weeks to obtain? Tiffany's hospital video series is now almost two weeks post-operation, and Tiffany has said in these videos that she has not yet been informed of any such results.
In real time, it is over one and a half months since the surgery. Therefore, is it correct to say that Tiffany now knows whether negative margins have been achieved or not? Yet, there has been no written update by Tiffany

If margins are normally determined within a few days of surgery, the fact that Tiffany has not been informed of the results (in the video series) perhaps indicated that negative margins could not be achieved and her oncology team was waiting for her to be stronger physically before telling her. On the other hand, if over two weeks is a normal time frame for such analyses to be completed, then there isn't necessarily bad news in-the-waiting.
I waited 6 weeks. In reality they aren't going to do anything until your healing and recovery is well under way, so they don't attach much haste to it.

Reactions: 9
I waited 6 weeks. In reality they aren't going to do anything until your healing and recovery is well under way, so they don't attach much haste to it.
Thanks. I would guess, though, that not having a backlog of analyses to do in the laboratory would be a motivating factor to get it completed in a timely fashion.

Tiffany will never post about the results in the comments. She will either make a video "Tests results (emotional) CANCER"
or won't even talk about them at all.

Reactions: 15
How does one get featured on SU2C? Did she reach out to them or vice versa? Will we ever know?

I also recall her going on a radio show (and she put up a vlog showing her listening to herself on said radio show) and she said ON THE AIR she wont even listen to her doctors, she only listens to her viewers. I want to be wrong about what I heard, but I dont know which vlog was that now.
---
Hm, I had no idea she was on a radio show. I think if she caught enough attention a radio show would have contacted her. Don’t know how popular she is in the uk.. So I’m going to assume she contacted them? Lol, wouldn’t be surprised. As much as I avoid watching her now, I’m actually curious to hear what she had to say on the radio show. If anyone knows where I can find it, please let me know :)

Reactions: 4

Histology is 6 weeks standard wait. Ordered to be ready for first post op outpatient appointment which is usually 6 weeks post surgery.
---

Hm, I had no idea she was on a radio show. I think if she caught enough attention a radio show would have contacted her. Don’t know how popular she is in the uk.. So I’m going to assume she contacted them? Lol, wouldn’t be surprised. As much as I avoid watching her now, I’m actually curious to hear what she had to say on the radio show. If anyone knows where I can find it, please let me know :)
I posted the video above earlier today re radio
---

Thanks. I would guess, though, that not having a backlog of analyses to do in the laboratory would be a motivating factor to get it completed in a timely fashion.
What difference would it make? Patients are healing which means they can’t start treatment anyway. I think six weeks is fine.

I spotted something in her recent video which hasn’t been discussed here. All of us discuss and suggest she needs therapy? How many said she wasn’t prepared for surgery? Overall she has puts out the notion that she’s vulnerable, scared ‘little girl’. We discussed the way she blocks out things and assumed she got sick to avoid appointments?
Did it occur to you that Tiffany may be getting support? No, me neither….. until…
In the video before last (I think), T started discussing how fantastic her surgeon is. She then said she is thankful to all the nurses, her CANCER SUPPORT nurse, physio and others who prepared her and supported her for surgery, because if they had not have done that, waking up from this type of surgery would be a shock.
That confirms Tiffany does have a named CSN. Tiffany also said her support nurse went to visit her and she cried to her.
For non uk tattlers, a cancer support nurse isn’t a Macmillan nurse or a random support nurse. They are employed to support patients with everything a patient needs. Available via email or phone mon to Fri.
I quietly assumed that maybe T hadn’t been allocated one and maybe it was only stage 4 patients that got allocated a SUPPORT nurse. Or maybe not all hospitals employ them (postcode lottery?), but T mentioned her, along with all the prep she had prior to surgery.
Yes the way she blocks things out scares me. I won’t forget how she found out the cancer had spread to her lungs and after she received the call from her doctors, she filmed herself crying. Totally understandable.. but what made me think ‘wtf’ was how quickly she went from crying to putting on a happy face again. I remembered it being so strange and fake… again, keeping up that ‘strong, inspirational, woman’ image. Someone posted here yesterday that they judged people who viewed t as an inspiration. I agree.. if you view t as an inspiration, who is doing the right thing by blocking things out.. you have a very bad judgement of character.
---

Histology is 6 weeks standard wait. Ordered to be ready for first post op outpatient appointment which is usually 6 weeks post surgery.
---

I posted the video above earlier today re radio
---

What difference would it make? Patients are healing which means they can’t start treatment anyway. I think six weeks is fine.
Thank you ♥

edited to add; haha, so on the radio, she basically explains the meaning of ‘we got this’ … but this term is mainly used when you believe someone will get through their circumstances. How can t or her followers believe she truly believes she will get through cancer when she doesn’t even know wtf is going on? as she admitted she doesn’t listen to her doctors but rather her online family. Lies lies lies. She lives a life of not even being honest with herself and no self awareness or reflection. how many comments has she deleted when her online family offered medical help and advice? Also, I just saw the price of her merch. Holy sh*t!!! Has it always been that much?! Or has she increased the price when they started making sales?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes the way she blocks things out scares me. I won’t forget how she found out the cancer had spread to her lungs and after she received the call from her doctors, she filmed herself crying. Totally understandable.. but what made me think ‘wtf’ was how quickly she went from crying to putting on a happy face again. I remembered it being so strange and fake… again, keeping up that ‘strong, inspirational, woman’ image. Someone posted here yesterday that they judged people who viewed t as an inspiration. I agree.. if you view t as an inspiration, who is doing the right thing by blocking things out.. you have a very bad judgement of character.
---

Thank you ♥
I think about it a lot. I really don’t know how t would have coped if she was stage 4? Then my head tells me that she would have to cope…. The same way others do. Sometimes I find t to be selfish in the things she says. For example when my husband was diagnosed stage 4 it was life changing, but it helped seeing other younger patients at clinic and on the wards. Then above the oncology medical unit is the teens unit, and we always saw teens in the lifts etc. It made me realise so many things and gave me empathy for others. Seeing young mums on the immunotherapy ward having treatment while nursing a baby.
T, well, she says selfish things like she just has to hear she is cancer free, she HAS TO! Demanding to see her surgeon when she was in hospital? Perhaps he was busy with a very unwell patient? Asking to move from the ward because another patient was distressed. Didn’t Tiffany think to try speak to her? After all t claims to include everyone under the “we got this” guise.
Her selfish streak is ugly! I can’t imagine how she would have coped if it had have spread to her lungs.
Observing her is strange isn’t it? Like yesterdays video, she makes a crying noise, her eyes fill up but tears don’t fall. Then she does the biting her lip and long stare. Def not inspiring! 🙂

Reactions: 10
Isn't it weird that she finds great comfort in talking to a camera and "interacting" with faceless, voiceless subs? She is mentally off to the extreme. And her initial at-home vid showed her descent into serious depression very clearly. I've said it before- I don't think she has the mental capacity to deal with her new normal. I think her mental health will deteriorate, unless she gets some real professional help. Jabbering to a camera won't cut it.
Honestly, I think her pride and ego are too big to get any sort of professional mental health support. Gotta keep up with that strong woman image. But all she has shown is how weak she is.
---

I think about it a lot. I really don’t know how t would have coped if she was stage 4? Then my head tells me that she would have to cope…. The same way others do. Sometimes I find t to be selfish in the things she says. For example when my husband was diagnosed stage 4 it was life changing, but it helped seeing other younger patients at clinic and on the wards. Then above the oncology medical unit is the teens unit, and we always saw teens in the lifts etc. It made me realise so many things and gave me empathy for others. Seeing young mums on the immunotherapy ward having treatment while nursing a baby.
T, well, she says selfish things like she just has to hear she is cancer free, she HAS TO! Demanding to see her surgeon when she was in hospital? Perhaps he was busy with a very unwell patient? Asking to move from the ward because another patient was distressed. Didn’t Tiffany think to try speak to her? After all t claims to include everyone under the “we got this” guise.
Her selfish streak is ugly! I can’t imagine how she would have coped if it had have spread to her lungs.
Observing her is strange isn’t it? Like yesterdays video, she makes a crying noise, her eyes fill up but tears don’t fall. Then she does the biting her lip and long stare. Def not inspiring! 🙂
I’m sorry about your husband ♥ Thank you for sharing.
Oh my gosh! I thought the same thing about her crying. I didn’t watch the whole video, I watched less than 5 minutes of it because the vlogs.. my gosh they are pointless to watch. But around the 2:50 mark to around 3:10.. it was soooo fake to me. How can people not see that? Maybe she pulls the camera away from her face so viewers believe she is having a good cry off camera. But her tone of voice and no tears around the times I posted, honey, you are not fooling me. While t was getting chemo, she would feel uncomfortable being around ‘older’ people. I remember Matt went with her and she mentioned the older people, and he said ‘that’s fine, it doesn’t matter’ something along those lines. While you had empathy for others, t looked down on people who were going through chemo.. individuals who had similar experiences to her, individuals who could relate to her sadness and fear of the unknown. But instead, t looked down on them and made it about her. ‘Wow I was diagnosed with this type of cancer that is so rare for people my age! The doctors don’t know what to do with me, this cancer is usually found in people from 50,60,70 years old!!’ While she smiles like the Cheshire Cat. Right.. this definitely sounds like someone who is such a sweet and pure little rabbit!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I too noticed that she shed no real tears during the "emotional" first part of her video. And there was lots of staring off into the distance and long periods of silence. It's almost like she has perfected her act. Either it was an act or she is so mentally off that she can't bring herself to cry. Tho she has filmed other vids, much earlier, where she openly cried on camera. And her upset in the latest vid was mostly due to her wanting out of the hospital.
She is one very strange child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard something in the last video I haven't seen addressed. She mentioned the plastic surgeon. I'm wondering if she had vaginal reconstruction?

Reactions: 5
Tiffany will never post about the results in the comments. She will either make a video "Tests results (emotional) CANCER"
or won't even talk about them at all.
She will either make a video "Tests results (emotional) CANCER"
or and won't even talk about them at all.

Fixed it for you. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think i understand now the way she lives.
She said "You know i'm always blocking things out, and this is the only thing in my life i can't block out (her new body after the surgery) so until i feel normal again (in her body), until i can live normal again i'm not going to talk to my friends and family".
She also said it was her choice, she made this decision (not to talk to anyone) and she doesn't regret it.

The way i see it - Tiffany always, ALWAYS wants to be this happy nice little girl with her family and friends, who talks about pretty clothes and cute gifts. So when she can't do that she thinks it's a problem. She can't be sad or realistic in front of her family, she needs to be their happy girl, because that's who she thinks she really is. Sad Tiffany, Tiffany who's in pain isn't normal and should be fixed. That's what she thinks.
She needs therapy and she can't even understand why all of this is so wrong.
Spot on!

I have bad feelings about this. If her results showed NED.. surely she would be celebrating and tell us right away. Surely she wouldn't have isolated herself for the month following?? Maybe I'm looking into it too far. Probably.

• Haha
I spotted something in her recent video which hasn’t been discussed here. All of us discuss and suggest she needs therapy? How many said she wasn’t prepared for surgery? Overall she has puts out the notion that she’s vulnerable, scared ‘little girl’. We discussed the way she blocks out things and assumed she got sick to avoid appointments?
Did it occur to you that Tiffany may be getting support? No, me neither….. until…
In the video before last (I think), T started discussing how fantastic her surgeon is. She then said she is thankful to all the nurses, her CANCER SUPPORT nurse, physio and others who prepared her and supported her for surgery, because if they had not have done that, waking up from this type of surgery would be a shock.
That confirms Tiffany does have a named CSN. Tiffany also said her support nurse went to visit her and she cried to her.
For non uk tattlers, a cancer support nurse isn’t a Macmillan nurse or a random support nurse. They are employed to support patients with everything a patient needs. Available via email or phone mon to Fri.
I quietly assumed that maybe T hadn’t been allocated one and maybe it was only stage 4 patients that got allocated a SUPPORT nurse. Or maybe not all hospitals employ them (postcode lottery?), but T mentioned her, along with all the prep she had prior to surgery.
Great point because how many thousands of times did commentators ask her to get a nurse navigator and she NEVER mentioned she already had one because, well then, people would stop asking and that would decrease income! Omg!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I have bad feelings about this. If her results showed NED.. surely she would be celebrating and tell us right away. Surely she wouldn't have isolated herself for the month following?? Maybe I'm looking into it too far. Probably.
Not sure what you mean if her results showed NED? Tiffany will need a scan for that and that's usually 12 weeks post surgery. Way too soon for scans

Observing her is strange isn’t it? Like yesterdays video, she makes a crying noise, her eyes fill up but tears don’t fall. Then she does the biting her lip and long stare. - I've noticed her doing this in several of her videos. She cries or whimpers, gives a barely coherent speech, and then she stops and does this catatonic stare while biting her lip. It looks so fake to me.
---

This has been discussed a lot here in the previous threads. Tiffany will put off telling her followers about any results as her aim is to drag this thing out as long as possible whilst squeezing out as many videos as possible. Also, her videos are behind so it will take a while to get to the point where she is released from the hospital let alone her receiving results from pathology. We have learned to not read too much into her behaviour when it comes to potential results. Her behaviour does not match that of a regular human being.

Last edited:
I came across this video earlier. The channel creator had made another one about Tiffany which someone posted on here. The title is, “Tiffanythinks USING *cancer* to make money on social media?” In the video, she addresses a lot of points people have made about the clickbait, etc. I think she got them off of SU2C video? But she basically defends Tiffany in this video. However, so many people from the loving TT family must have only seen the title and didn’t bother to watch the video. There are so many comments on there blasting the creator for suggesting that Tiffany is using cancer to make money!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.