Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a teeny tiny bit. She is back to her "when they took the CANCER CELLS out of my body" :rolleyes: Would it hurt her to just say "cancer" or "tumour"? Does it have to be CANCER CELLS? And you guys weren't exaggerating, the repetition in this one is over the top. She even surpassed herself.
@Saydee you are onto something. Tiffany is a copycat and she is well-informed when it comes to influencers and what sells.
Nat was talking about doing invisalign and then who starts talking about it? Our Tiffany. There is this cancer channel called "Isenda thinks", a lovely and very articulate young woman who documented her Hodgkin's lymphoma. Her channel is a bit quiet now but I used to watch her a few years ago. I don't know when Tiffany titled her channel TiffanyThinks for the first time, whether her channel was always called this. On the other hand Tiffany had her channel for a long time (even if unsuccessful) so perhaps there is nothing to that. Also she is well-informed about Emily; she used to leave obnoxious comments on Aisha's IG.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How does one get featured on SU2C? Did she reach out to them or vice versa? Will we ever know?

I also recall her going on a radio show (and she put up a vlog showing her listening to herself on said radio show) and she said ON THE AIR she wont even listen to her doctors, she only listens to her viewers. I want to be wrong about what I heard, but I dont know which vlog was that now.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I guess she wants to physically isolate herself and only have HaHa and AmMa (ohgawd they rhyme) by her side. Her mental health will worsen with so little interaction with the "outside world". But wait! Ah, the Tiffanythinks family saves the day, providing her with all the much needed interaction she needs! So she's selective with who and how she wants to interact. And YT viewers are feeding her maladaptive way of coping.
Isn't it weird that she finds great comfort in talking to a camera and "interacting" with faceless, voiceless subs? She is mentally off to the extreme. And her initial at-home vid showed her descent into serious depression very clearly. I've said it before- I don't think she has the mental capacity to deal with her new normal. I think her mental health will deteriorate, unless she gets some real professional help. Jabbering to a camera won't cut it.

Reactions: 12
According to online analytics, TT will reach her 100k milestone in 29 days.

Con-grats.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve officially stopped watching her. The lip balm spread all over her face was the final straw 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Con-grats.
You lot are all good fun … it’s so important to laugh and be lighthearted… reading the past few pages just now was toooooo funny!!! Thank you xx
---

I’ve officially stopped watching her. The lip balm spread all over her face was the final straw 🤮
I think she thinks it’s face cream not lip balm.
The waxy feeling of lip balm on your skin is gross!
Tiffany is such an unusual critter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched a teeny tiny bit. She is back to her "when they took the CANCER CELLS out of my body" :rolleyes:
Did she do the scooping action? She does that alotalot when she describes biopsies taken, and when explaining how to make food.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she do the scooping action? She does that alotalot when she describes biopsies taken, and when explaining how to make food.
:sick: She didn't! But she repeated saying that at least 3 times along with repeating her other 'points'. And she never fails to tell us "I'm in the best care". I had to stop watching cause she was just saying the same thing over and over. Again, the whole thing could have been 5 minutes maximum. There is always so much to skip:
1) repetitions
2) the baby voice
3) the scrunched up face
4) her talking about her merch
5) her asking people to subscribe
6) her telling her youtube family how much she loves them
7) her eating just anything
8) the lip balm smeared all over her face
9) her touching her face and mouth constantly 🤮
10) close ups to her face when she is trying to be "intimate" :rolleyes:
11) when HaHa appears

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Isn't it weird that she finds great comfort in talking to a camera and "interacting" with faceless, voiceless subs? She is mentally off to the extreme. And her initial at-home vid showed her descent into serious depression very clearly. I've said it before- I don't think she has the mental capacity to deal with her new normal. I think her mental health will deteriorate, unless she gets some real professional help. Jabbering to a camera won't cut it.
I can't imagine it's good for her mental health either to be reliving her experiences over and over again as she edits and massages her old video footage ad nauseum and then posts it weeks and weeks later, then writes a current pinned comment each time she uploads it, then reads and responds to or deletes viewer comments. Surely this must have an impact on how one sees oneself in relation to their illness. That is a lot of time spent with one's head immersed in one's illness than what the illness itself requires.

Con-grats.
Lol. Clever. I guess it just goes to show how formulaic this internet success can be attained so long as you can find that perfect vehicle with which to launch yourself and grab the audience's attention. Once you get the wheels in motion, the established schemes can carry you through, even without substantive content. It will be interesting to see how long it can be sustained absent quality. I fear reality television has lowered our standards on what we will stay tuned to watch on a regular basis, once suspense has been introduced.

"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible." Alfred Hitchcock 👀

I think she thinks it’s face cream not lip balm.
:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Well that dreadful reptative video added another 400 subs overnight, 94.9k. Our girl got this (manipulation game).

• Sick
  • Wow
Well that dreadful reptative video added another 400 subs overnight, 94.9k. Our girl got this (manipulation game).
I’m getting short on patience hearing her call herself ‘your girl’!
Who said she was our girl? … nobody ever took ownership of her so it’s presumptive to just start acting & talking like everyone wants collective ownership. I most certainly do not …
It’s just more baby talk nonsense she blurts out… like a bloody broken record!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m getting short on patience hearing her call herself ‘your girl’!
Who said she was our girl? … nobody ever took ownership of her so it’s presumptive to just start acting & talking like everyone wants collective ownership. I most certainly do not …
It’s just more baby talk nonsense she blurts out… like a bloody broken record!!!
It's truly weird, and a bit creepy tbh. But she knows her fawning followers lap up that kind of language, and it reinforces the bond to their woman-child.

• Sick
I can't imagine it's good for her mental health either to be reliving her experiences over and over again as she edits and massages her old video footage ad nauseum and then posts it weeks and weeks later, then writes a current pinned comment each time she uploads it, then reads and responds to or deletes viewer comments. Surely this must have an impact on how one sees oneself in relation to their illness. That is a lot of time spent with one's head immersed in one's illness than what the illness itself requires
I agree with you. However, Tiffany said something to the effect that she thinks it will be good for her when she edits these videos. It will show her how strong she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched a teeny tiny bit. She is back to her "when they took the CANCER CELLS out of my body" :rolleyes: Would it hurt her to just say "cancer" or "tumour"? Does it have to be CANCER CELLS? And you guys weren't exaggerating, the repetition in this one is over the top. She even surpassed herself.
@Saydee you are onto something. Tiffany is a copycat and she is well-informed when it comes to influencers and what sells.
Nat was talking about doing invisalign and then who starts talking about it? Our Tiffany. There is this cancer channel called "Isenda thinks", a lovely and very articulate young woman who documented her Hodgkin's lymphoma. Her channel is a bit quiet now but I used to watch her a few years ago. I don't know when Tiffany titled her channel TiffanyThinks for the first time, whether her channel was always called this. On the other hand Tiffany had her channel for a long time (even if unsuccessful) so perhaps there is nothing to that. Also she is well-informed about Emily; she used to leave obnoxious comments on Aisha's IG.
For sure!
T started off with the classic girlie reviewing of makeup and clothing products, but it never took off. Those that make a success of it are sent constant promo items to review. It flopped for T. Then came the 'mukbang' videos which appeared strange to me, but after research I learnt that they was an old craze. Viewers that enjoyed watching someone eat and chat. Still no success for T, so on came the next craze '10 things about me that you might not know'. Nothing worked for T. She wasn't getting subscribers.
T was diagnosed with cancer and she didn't go straight to her youtube channel. There was a few weeks gap. I believe that during that gap she will have been looking at other cancer vloggers channels and putting a plan together. On came a "I will take you guys on my journey with cancer". It would have been very easy to work why some cancer vloggers get minimal subscribers, and others amass thousands. Stand up to cancer is the middleman. T needed to feature on stand up to cancer and the rest would be easy. It worked. Her channel grew after doing that.
It's a copy cat style, but to understand where T got her "we got this", the invisilign, the classic Royal Marsden photograph looking up at the stairs etc, subscribers will only spot these things if they also subscribed to those where Tiffany got her ideas from.
Next will be a video of her going for scans with the words 'scanxiety' 'NED?' 'Recurrence' *cancer* in the title.
T will have already been told and we know her CS nurse is already discussing the fact that they won't be sure of what happens until she has regular scans. Subscribers was being prepped for it before she even left the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How does one get featured on SU2C? Did she reach out to them or vice versa? Will we ever know?

I also recall her going on a radio show (and she put up a vlog showing her listening to herself on said radio show) and she said ON THE AIR she wont even listen to her doctors, she only listens to her viewers. I want to be wrong about what I heard, but I dont know which vlog was that now.
---
SUC2 I have big issues with!.
I believe in them. They raise money which goes to vital treatments and trials with cancer research. This is what is needed. How do they raise that money? They feature patients stories which I believe raises awareness. However, they tend to feature younger patients, celebrities etc.
75 Joe Bloggs from down the road gets ignored when he applies.
They are looking for a particular patient. Take a look here.
Remember me saying I contacted them to ask why they would feature T when she wasn't pushing to get donations for research? She was pushing to build her youtube and flog her own merch? My discussions have been insightful.
Joe Bloggs from down the road is equally important to me, but his face doesnt fit! I have seen a couple of older patients featured, but most get ignored.
Fitting faces. Notice a pattern?

Notice the capital letters I highlighted in T's own words here?
---

Why does T amass subscribers but Joe bloggs doesn't?

T appeared in the news here in the headline it states

Tiffany Maurice-Christy is helping to raise money for life-saving cancer research by sharing her story

Next week – Tuesday April19th – millions of people will see Tiffany, from Croydon, share her story during An emotional film due to be shown during The Great Celebrity Bake Off for Stand Up to Cancer on Channel 4 < During a highly televised programme.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Isn't it weird that she finds great comfort in talking to a camera and "interacting" with faceless, voiceless subs?
Yes it's weird. Also weird - me, as I also find great comfort (ok not comfort, but I enjoy it alotalot) and entertainment in "interacting" with faceless, voiceless Tattlelanders!! Yikes!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes it's weird. Also weird - me, as I also find great comfort (ok not comfort, but I enjoy it alotalot) and entertainment in "interacting" with faceless, voiceless Tattlelanders!! Yikes!!! :ROFLMAO:
Well the thing is, we are actually interacting not just quoting platitudes. Tiffany didn't like it when people interacted with helpful advice she didn't want to hear, she just wanted the cosy comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.