Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guilt tripping her audience.
Huge tactic for her to get the focus off her BS. When people called her out for the Christmas vlog timeline, she said casually they were pre-recorded, you guys don't care about the dates anyway, like it wasn't a big deal and if you thought it was then you are the one that's wrong. Uhhh, yes apparently the dates were important to some of those followers, they were buying candles to light, setting up prayer chains, "sick with worry", couldn't sleep, had been crying all day, on an on. If she had ever bothered to read the followers messages to her she would see that, and if she saw them she didn't give them a second thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Huge tactic for her to get the focus off her BS. When people called her out for the Christmas vlog timeline, she said casually they were pre-recorded, you guys don't care about the dates anyway, like it wasn't a big deal and if you thought it was then you are the one that's wrong. Uhhh, yes apparently the dates were important to some of those followers, they were buying candles to light, setting up prayer chains, "sick with worry", couldn't sleep, had been crying all day, on an on. If she had ever bothered to read the followers messages to her she would see that, and if she saw them she didn't give them a second thought.
Spot on! She is a master gaslighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Tiffany likes this. She likes people worry about her and she likes the fuss. I feel she enjoys it. And yes, Nat might think that Tiffany is a nice girl. Tiffany can be superficially nice, she knows which words to say to make her appear nice. I doubt Nat watched her channel. If she did, she would understand.
Nat may very well understand how Tiffany uses clickbait and withholding information. Nat is under no obligation to take on the task of confronting Tiffany - she has enough on her plate. Nat’s gracious comments to Tiffany should not be assumed to be due to ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nat may very well understand how Tiffany uses clickbait and withholding information. Nat is under no obligation to take on the task of confronting Tiffany - she has enough on her plate. Nat’s gracious comments to Tiffany should not be assumed to be due to ignorance.
That's true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Personally I think Nats post about recovery differences highlights she knows Tiffany didn’t have a full PE.

Reactions: 10
Nat is absolutely under no obligation to take on the task of confronting Tiffany … she probably understands how Tiffany uses clickbait to some extent but we don’t know if Nat has the full picture. I guess she probably didn’t watch hours of fluff and gonks and she doesn’t know about all the poor Tiffanythinks family people who are confused and worried …

Reactions: 8
Nat has enough on her plate dealing with her own pain and ongoing physical issues as well as her father’s illness to be getting mixed up in Tiffany’s chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nat has enough on her plate dealing with her own pain and ongoing physical issues as well as her father’s illness to be getting mixed up in Tiffany’s chaos.
Pretty sure she had little idea this TT Ytuber was as polarizing as she is. At this point she made a couple of statements and my guess is now she will distance herself from TT.

I wonder how Tiff will deal with the backlash whilst trying at the same time dealing with her recover, as her 'block, block, block' tactic was such a disaster. It will ve interesting to watch hiw she plays it.

Reactions: 4
It is more lucrative to keep her followers in suspense for as long as possible. She knows that her next video update will get enormous views cause everyone wants to know about her surgery.
And then when everybody sits and prick up their ears, she will…..talk about her new juice maker or a fabulous recipe for egg and mayo sandwiches. Sigh 😞. Quite useless a vlogger.

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder how Tiff will deal with the backlash whilst trying at the same time dealing with her recover, as her 'block, block, block' tactic was such a disaster. It will ve interesting to watch hiw she plays it.
I think she partly enjoys it as she likes people fussing around her but as it's criticism, she is annoyed and I think she might just go back to her old "You don't have to watch!" She is not the type to look at her actions and reflect. She will just blame the whole thing on "haters".

What is this about???
Read the entire thread you will understand … Tiffany commented under Nat’s IG post then Nat answered then disappointed Tiffany followers commented under Nat’s comment . One of them sounded a bit threatening « Nat you will lose your followers if you befriend Tiffany » but the rest of them were kind of nice and respectful towards Nat.

No idea! As far as I can see, nobody on here has been harassing Nat whatsoever. And why is that signed 'A Fellow Tattler'?
Yes and I think the first comment kind of accusing/threatening Nat was not written by a « fellow Tattler » but was written by someone else .

• Wow
It is more lucrative to keep her followers in suspense for as long as possible. She knows that her next video update will get enormous views cause everyone wants to know about her surgery.
She’s at 90K now. Curious what her strategy will be to get that last 10K. She’s probably going to have to keep throwing breadcrumbs, but she can’t say that she doesn’t know or is confused anymore. Maybe she’ll say talking about the surgery is too traumatic.

Reactions: 6
People say that it's not tattle people writing to Nat. It could be someone from Tiffany's disgruntled subscribers.
The first long comment is not from a Tattler. I don’t know about the rest of the comments there are some popping all the time . There is a new one asking about the surgery the cancer and the stomas …

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.