Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she partly enjoys it as she likes people fussing around her but as it's criticism, she is annoyed and I think she might just go back to her old "You don't have to watch!" She is not the type to look at her actions and reflect. She will just blame the whole thing on "haters".
You are probably right, but she has that silver 100k thing in her sights, so she may have to deploy as yet unseen 'Tiffy Tacs' to ensure she gets her mitts on it. Honestly, I admire her tenacity if nothing else, in her circumstances I don't think I could be bothered about followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Read the entire thread you will understand … Tiffany commented under Nat’s IG post then Nat answered then disappointed Tiffany followers commented under Nat’s comment . One of them sounded a bit threatening « Nat you will lose your followers if you befriend Tiffany » but the rest of them were kind of nice and respectful towards Nat.

Yes and I think the first comment kind of accusing/threatening Nat was not written by a « fellow Tattler » but was written by someone else .
anyone can claim to be a "tattler". Everything that involves TT has gone toxic. Nat is now involved. Hope she can resolve this and keep her IG her story.

People say that it's not tattle people writing to Nat. It could be someone from Tiffany's disgruntled subscribers.
It could be anyone!!! But TT fam loves to trash TL.

Reactions: 12
The first long comment is not from a Tattler. I don’t know about the rest of the comments there are some popping all the time . There is a new one asking about the surgery the cancer and the stomas …
Emy, your cat ❤ I think it is getting out of hand. It is becoming really obsessive. This is what happens when a youtuber convinces their minions that they are a family. Her subscribers probably truely believe that. It is very sad, they really care about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tiffany stirs up trouble. She enjoys the attention. She doesn't care who she rattles (in this case Nat), which is totally unacceptable.

Someone on SUTC site has named Blue Skies as on a Kamikaze mission to cancel Tiffany.

Unbelievable. Blue Skies has actually left this thread now, sick to death of all Tiffany's nonsense.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You are probably right, but she has that silver 100k thing in her sights, so she may have to deploy as yet unseen 'Tiffy Tacs' to ensure she gets her mitts on it. Honestly, I admire her tenacity if nothing else, in her circumstances I don't think I could be bothered about followers.
Oh god. When she sweetly and "innocently" mentioned it in her video, it was so obvious she was sending a message cause after that I used to see people urging others to subscribe so that the princess could get her damned plaque.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh god. When she sweetly and "innocently" mentioned it in her video, it was so obvious she was sending a message cause after that I used to see people urging others to subscribe so that the princess could get her damned plaque.
It's kind of sad and weird, isn't it? I mean - what happened to good, wholesome, achievable goals with meaning behind them?

Reactions: 10
Huge tactic for her to get the focus off her BS. When people called her out for the Christmas vlog timeline, she said casually they were pre-recorded, you guys don't care about the dates anyway, like it wasn't a big deal and if you thought it was then you are the one that's wrong. Uhhh, yes apparently the dates were important to some of those followers, they were buying candles to light, setting up prayer chains, "sick with worry", couldn't sleep, had been crying all day, on an on. If she had ever bothered to read the followers messages to her she would see that, and if she saw them she didn't give them a second thought.
This is so very correct!

Even in the her last proper vlog (video title: goodbye) she stated that some of the videos had been pre-recorded and it gave her time because the surgery date was given to her by the doctors abruptly and then added that she knows that nobody cares about the video recording dates or the surgery date and waved it off.

Classic Gaslighting tactics right there.

I feel so badly for Nat having all the Tiffany drama spill over on to her page. Nat is such a lovely person and clearly just wanting to help Tiffany and now she has all this crap cluttering up a very lovely and inspirational post.

duck sake Tattlers, get a grip! Confine your mess to TL please.
I totally agree if it is indeed someone from here posting, but hopefully that's not the case. I also think regardless of whether it is or isn't members on this site that tattle is going to get the blame for it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
I saw her playlist says updated today...so maybe a video coming soon. The narrators need to get ready just in case😁:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
And then when everybody sits and prick up their ears, she will…..talk about her new juice maker or a fabulous recipe for egg and mayo sandwiches. Sigh 😞. Quite useless a vlogger.
Or probably her journey to return her no-longer-needed gonks back to the garden centre!! block delete the gonks until next Christmas ✅✅✅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what stood out for me was the continued use of the word "hectic" in terms of her cancer...the doctor's appointments and surgery. Everything to this girl is "hectic". I guess that would be the feeling if you did not take any time to really learn about the cancer or surgery or consider some advice from this "loving" fam.
And she almost always used this word in the wrong context. Makes you wonder about her educational level and her knowledge about the English vocabulary.

She’s at 90K now. Curious what her strategy will be to get that last 10K. She’s probably going to have to keep throwing breadcrumbs, but she can’t say that she doesn’t know or is confused anymore. Maybe she’ll say talking about the surgery is too traumatic.
The strategy to get the last 10K would possibly be uploading videos on how eating junk food, lack of exercise and eating pigs in blankets 2 minutes before her surgery has miraculously helped with her speedy recovery 😬😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At first she said to block "hate" comments. But later she said "i will block any comment that doesn't make me happy".
I believe it started after a video where Darling was not so helpful in her WW decision. Clowncar convo 101. The subscribers gave him an ear full and T. didn’t take it too well. That started the whole block/delete tit.

No it's not me, but it does sound just like a post I made here.
Bloody weird. It's like they've read here and posted over on Nat's Instagram. Sorry no, Stand Up Against Cancer site.
It could just be someone wanting to sow discord here, it's easy enough to cast suspicion by blaming Tattlers for bringing drama to Nat's IG or trying to pit us against each other. It's also entirely possible the raucous SU2C discussion is a single person (or very few) using multiple IDs to create a larger issue.

The internet is the wild west of anonymity. Given the games being played by the zoo, I wouldn't put anything past them, it's all open to drama at this point and blaming "someone else", especially Tattlers, for the spectacle. I'm only sorry Nat's been dragged in, she does not need the distraction of being pulled in. We've had nothing but respect for her all along.

I believe it started after a video where Darling was not so helpful in her WW decision. Clowncar convo 101. The subscribers gave him an ear full and T. didn’t take it too well. That started the whole block/delete tit.
Yes, that's exactly what started it, thank you for the reminder!

It doesn't seem she had been employed as an Optometrist for very long before she quit and started the mysterious TiffEye business out of her residence. Has anyone ever figured out what was up with Tiff's short-lived business adventure?
I think it's a way for locums to organise their business by incorporating a company to do locums within. That's my guess. They can deduct expenses that way, different taxation, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh I remember I blasted him for his comments that day and boy did I get censored.

• Sad
  • Haha
At the time she said that people can criticise her but they cannot criticise her darling. But then when the next few vlogs people were criticising her she said she will block and delete anything and anyone she does not like 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It could just be someone wanting to sow discord here, it's easy enough to cast suspicion by blaming Tattlers for bringing drama to Nat's IG or trying to pit us against each other. It's also entirely possible the raucous SU2C discussion is a single person (or very few) using multiple IDs to create a larger issue.

The internet is the wild west of anonymity. Given the games being played by the zoo, I wouldn't put anything past them, it's all open to drama at this point and blaming "someone else", especially Tattlers, for the spectacle. I'm only sorry Nat's been dragged in, she does not need the distraction of being pulled in. We've had nothing but respect for her all along.

Yes, that's exactly what started it, thank you for the reminder!

I think it's a way for locums to organise their business by incorporating a company to do locums within. That's my guess. They can deduct expenses that way, different taxation, etc.
Yes in fact I see now that MF has a company registered to TT home address too. Imean seriously so easy to get that home address...the PO Box was a waste of money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yes.. I think this was it. She asked people not to attack Matt and then it started this tick tick tick delete.
Emy, your cat ❤ I think it is getting out of hand. It is becoming really obsessive. This is what happens when a youtuber convinces their minions that they are a family. Her subscribers probably truely believe that. It is very sad, they really care about her.
I agree. I don’t think I will look at the comments anymore on the SU2C video. It’s becoming people attacking one another and way too toxic. I can’t believe it’s come to this. I still get teary eyed when I think of Dan ‘peeweetoms’ and he told his subscribers he didn’t click the ‘monetize videos’ on YouTube, or stopped his gofundme as donations were being put towards his treatment and no further treatment could be done. But then again.. tiffany and her clan will say she’s not a ‘cancer vlogger’ but has ‘cancer’ in every video title. Sigh..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.