Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is very interesting - thank you. I was always skeptical when she said her cancer was “complicated.” It was very clear she had not bothered to learn the basics when she showed confusion about being stage 3 but having a T4b tumor. So I have been back and forth in my head about whether she was willfully ignorant or manipulative. Overall I think both now.
Not so complicated was it! The plan was chemo/radio to reduce the tumour as much as possible, and then surgery to remove it. A good plan too, if she had a fantastic response to chemo/radio, it could have spared her having surgery. Chemo/radio was most def worth a try.
T was told she would have chemo, then radio and finally surgery, and in that order. I never understood why T said several times that she had a complicated case. I know she mentioned she is young several times, but I know her surgeon will have seen younger!
The shine support group is for patients under the age of 40 and its full. A very busy group.
I wondered if T found the terms 'hectic' so chose to say that its complicated. Until Elodie attended the consultation and the first thing Elodie said was that its complicated isn't it.
I don't think any of us will ever understand what was complicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tiffany's SU2C video has 3.1K likes and 1.1K dislikes ...
Did you see some of the comments underneath?
This is a good one:
@nonfluffyfox
1 day ago (edited)
Joe plater has terminal cancer and has just done a Q&A livestream with his wife. They answer questions about how each of them cope and also the families and how he deals with his feelings. Respect to this man who is doing this to leave a legacy for other thyroid cancer sufferers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you see some of the comments underneath?
This is a good one:
@nonfluffyfox
1 day ago (edited)
Joe plater has terminal cancer and has just done a Q&A livestream with his wife. They answer questions about how each of them cope and also the families and how he deals with his feelings. Respect to this man who is doing this to leave a legacy for other thyroid cancer sufferers.
Yep there are quite a few good posts there! If Tiffany had not introduced her block and delete fiasco, her viewers would be discussing on her channel and would not have to do it on SU2C. Like us here on tattle. I don't see good comments on her channel anymore. There used to be nurses and doctors and intelligent people trying to understand what is going on with her (as she shared so little about the cancer). Now it's mostly delusional people praising her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep there are quite a few good posts there! If Tiffany had not introduced her block and delete fiasco, her viewers would be discussing on her channel and would not have to do it on SU2C. Like us here on tattle. I don't see good comments on her channel anymore. There used to be nurses and doctors and intelligent people trying to understand what is going on with her (as she shared so little about the cancer). Now it's mostly delusional people praising her.
So true. Her actions have been pretty manipulative. Since the nurses and doctors were chastised by her and her followers for giving advice, I can't blame them for not commenting anymore

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So true. Her actions have been pretty manipulative. Since the nurses and doctors were chastised by her and her followers for giving advice, I can't blame them for not commenting anymore
I think most of us would be able to overlook her baby voice and other annoying quirks if she weren't clickbaiting, if she did not start the block and delete crap, if she weren't so evasive and secretive, and if she created an honest and informative channel (like the Krocks for example). I would be ok with a small % of fluff as long as the majority of the video is about the cancer.

It's very surprising that she is a youtuber cause she is very secretive. She said it herself in one of her videos that she is not good at being open. It really shows. And she is not good at what she is doing. If you remove the cancer, noone will watch her. She is not interesting beyond it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So would this disorder (HPD) have been evident in her position as Optometrist and if yes, what does that say about her ability to retain information and prescribe treatment if she is unable to have an appropriate and ordered thought process?
It doesn't seem she had been employed as an Optometrist for very long before she quit and started the mysterious TiffEye business out of her residence. Has anyone ever figured out what was up with Tiff's short-lived business adventure?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It doesn't seem she had been employed as an Optometrist for very long before she quit and started the mysterious TiffEye business out of her residence. Has anyone ever figured out what was up with Tiff's short-lived business adventure?
I remember looking at that and "Darling" was registered to that business too.

Reactions: 8
Not so complicated was it! The plan was chemo/radio to reduce the tumour as much as possible, and then surgery to remove it. A good plan too, if she had a fantastic response to chemo/radio, it could have spared her having surgery. Chemo/radio was most def worth a try.
T was told she would have chemo, then radio and finally surgery, and in that order. I never understood why T said several times that she had a complicated case. I know she mentioned she is young several times, but I know her surgeon will have seen younger!
The shine support group is for patients under the age of 40 and its full. A very busy group.
I wondered if T found the terms 'hectic' so chose to say that its complicated. Until Elodie attended the consultation and the first thing Elodie said was that its complicated isn't it.
I don't think any of us will ever understand what was complicated.
It was very strange how Elodie only found her way to one appointment… I thought it was the family support and second set of ears that Tiffany wanted most, yet Elodie seems to have been a one off.
Complicated for the child inside the body, but when compared to the inspirational ones who really run their channels well … not complicated at all!

I think most of us would be able to overlook her baby voice and other annoying quirks if she weren't clickbaiting, if she did not start the block and delete crap, if she weren't so evasive and secretive, and if she created an honest and informative channel (like the Krocks for example). I would be ok with a small % of fluff as long as the majority of the video is about the cancer.

It's very surprising that she is a youtuber cause she is very secretive. She said it herself in one of her videos that she is not good at being open. It really shows. And she is not good at what she is doing. If you remove the cancer, noone will watch her. She is not interesting beyond it.
I’m actually shocked that this is allowed. I understand that many clickbait, but using cancer to do so? She has lived with a cancer diagnosis for over a year now, with appointments, chemo, radio, and now surgery. Does she not see how this is wrong as she’s living with it? To use this illness that many suffer from for her benefit? It’s so shocking to me.

Reactions: 11
I’m actually shocked that this is allowed. I understand that many clickbait, but using cancer to do so? She has lived with a cancer diagnosis for over a year now, with appointments, chemo, radio, and now surgery. Does she not see how this is wrong as she’s living with it? To use this illness that many suffer from for her benefit? It’s so shocking to me.
And she doesn’t just use the clickbait with a discreet laissez faire manner, she skillfully crafts the clickbait title to combine with the part of her video that’s most emotional and dramatic … all under the title of *cancer*. It’s shocking alright!
I would think (hope) the SU2C administrators would have eyes as big as watermelons and ears burning off their heads reading and listening to the sheer pandemonium Tiffany has created. It would be very timely for them to ask her for an update … alas, she would only swerve around the truth anyway!

Reactions: 10
[
Hey all! Peach here from Youtube, I was inspired by someone from Youtube to create this username.. if you know, you know.. maybe some have read my comments but thank you to whoever created the code for me.

I am glad to be apart of this thread.. I have been following Tiffany's journey and I am vocal with my comments on her page as well as her video on SU2C because I am not ok with watching others get manipulated, and her using the term "cancer" to garner attraction to her channel and for money.

I of course have sympathy for her.. as I feel she is filling some void in her life. Also, I have further sympathy because I do believe that she is living with histrionic personality disorder. You all have fantastic researching skills and opinions, so I wanted to know yours.

Those living with histrionic personality disorder (HPD) are have strong desire to always be noticed; this is evident when friends or family visit and she is very loud and laughing uncontrollably in order to be the centre of attention.

They also need constant reassurance or approval; in her video (can't remember which one) she wanted to wait for darling to get home from work, in order for her to make a medical decision. Also, in one of her vlogmas videos, she looked over at darling to gain is approval that is was ok to talk about her "surgery date."

We all know that Tiffany's videos and conversations lack substance; those living with HPD repeat words, lack details when they speak and talk in circles- "I am going downstairs, yes let me go downstairs" -Tiffany. Due to lack of substance and detail in conversations, another HPD trait is creating confusion about a situation- this is evident throughout her whole cancer journey.

People living with HPD also avoid their traumatic or difficult circumstances; Tiffany does not do research about her cancer, and she says "I do not want to talk about it."

Sorry for the long post, but I am interested as to what you all think.

Thank you so much again for the code! I will be around :)
Nice to see you here Peach, I’ve read and liked many of your comments !
BPD, NPD or HPD who knows even psychiatrists are sometimes confused themselves, there are lots of overlaps in symptoms in cluster B… But you have good points she definitely has some HPD traits … Who knows maybe she has a full blown personality disorder … Let’s say for sure that she has many traits of cluster b ! Because lots of NPD have HPD traits as well and vice versa …
And look it’s getting worse (or better) in Nat’s IG comments …

the indignant comments are multiplying! Wow it’s getting wild there …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[

BPD, NPD or HPD who knows even psychiatrists are sometimes confused themselves, there are lots of overlaps in symptoms in cluster B… But you have good points she definitely has some HPD traits … Who knows maybe she has a full blown personality disorder … Let’s say for sure that she has many traits of cluster b ! Because lots of NPD have HPD traits as well and vice versa …
Wow, that’s some comment!
Nat Woodward is probably just being her kind self sending out support to Tiffany and knowing it’s a rough period of time straight from hospital to home after major surgery. Tiffany has no scruples so she’s probably pulling Nats leg too and who would know any different … she lies!
I’m sure Tiffany has no filter to turn her compulsive lying on and off, dependent on who’s listening, so one day she’ll probably burn Nat Woodward too.

• Heart

I dont remember now what exactly she was asking her viewers to comment Block and Delete on? Many of those comments were genuinely asking how she was, how she manages and so on. It was very unfortunate that some very good questions on cancer got the Block and Delete, and not by Tiffany at that. It was by Fox and some others like Marilyn Palosaari who took it upon themselves to decide what was not a good comment for Tiffany and started attacking people. At least Fox became a little wiser. Not sure about the others who are still in Wonderland and buying her $30 tshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[

Agree with your comments. But that first screenshot is very disturbing. The person who accused Nat Woodward of blindly supporting Tiffany is WAY OUT OF LINE. Nat has been kind to Tiffany and supportive but there is NO evidence Nat is blind to Tiffany’s manipulation of her viewers.

Reactions: 12
Agree with your comments. But the person who accused Nat Woodward of blindly supporting Tiffany is WAY OUT OF LINE. Nat has been kind to Tiffany and supportive but there is NO evidence Nat is blind to Tiffany’s manipulation of her viewers.
I totally agree with you on that part.

Sorry just wanted to add something : do any of you remember the most liked comment under Tiffany last IG post ? A nice comment making a guess about the bladder being preserved because something looked like a catheter on the short ? More than 40 likes last time I saw it and now this comment is gone ? But why ? Am I going crazy ? I remember this post …Tiffany is the one who told us about the bladder why would she delete that innocent nice post ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
[

Yes, that’s very true. That’s another reason why I watch her videos.. to see if I can pick up on any other personality disorder traits 🙈 I would love for a psychiatrist on YouTube or something to observe her behaviour.

Oh.. those comments 😬 I feel bad for Nat.. she was trying to be kind to Tiffany and reached out to her months before surgery.. and she only contacted Nat after surgery… hm.. I wonder why.. i wonder if Nat has seen Tiffany’s videos and what she thinks of them. Big differences in what they are willing to share with their supporters.

she has clearly read comments which indicate her YT fam and others value Nat's updates and consider her a real source of inspiration...so what does "our girl" do but get in the action. She is so transparent.
Her comments on Nat's post makes the whole mess is even more cringe-worthy to me. It seems very transparent.
Agree with your comments. But that first screenshot is very disturbing. The person who accused Nat Woodward of blindly supporting Tiffany is WAY OUT OF LINE. Nat has been kind to Tiffany and supportive but there is NO evidence Nat is blind to Tiffany’s manipulation of her viewers.
Yes, that's horrible. Even if every word were true, I don't think Nat would appreciate this drama being spilled over to her page to play out. Another reason I said T's channel just shouldn't exist, there's too much ugliness that has come out of it on both sides.

Reactions: 9
And she doesn’t just use the clickbait with a discreet laissez faire manner, she skillfully crafts the clickbait title to combine with the part of her video that’s most emotional and dramatic … all under the title of *cancer*. It’s shocking alright!
I would think (hope) the SU2C administrators would have eyes as big as watermelons and ears burning off their heads reading and listening to the sheer pandemonium Tiffany has created. It would be very timely for them to ask her for an update … alas, she would only swerve around the truth anyway!
Ah, yes.. ‘swerving the truth around’ .. what was it that she said in one of her videos about her using ‘cancer’ in the titles of videos? Something of ‘just because you have cancer, doesn’t mean you cant go out for a meal or go shopping’ .. or ‘I might put cancer in the title but there are days where I go shopping or dinner with my darling’

Guilt tripping her audience.

This response to T.😬
I think Tiffany likes this. She likes people worry about her and she likes the fuss. I feel she enjoys it. And yes, Nat might think that Tiffany is a nice girl. Tiffany can be superficially nice, she knows which words to say to make her appear nice. I doubt Nat watched her channel. If she did, she would understand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.