Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad news re Martina. She had breast cancer previously a long time ago I’m not sure exactly.
It just shows cancer can get anyone - Martina has to be one of the fittest, strongest (mentally and physically) people on the planet.

Just read Martina was first diagnosed in 2010.
Her new diagnosis is stage 1 so it’s been caught early - she should recover well 🤞
Looked it up:
On April 7, 2010, Navratilova announced that she was being treated for breast cancer. A routine mammogram in January 2010 revealed that she had a ductal carcinoma in situ in her left breast, which she was informed of on February 24, and in March she had the tumour surgically removed, she received radiation therapy in May.

Reactions: 6
She only has herself to blame for people's doubt. I am doubtful she had a full PE. I saw the BBC video of a man that did and he had to almost relearn to walk etc. I think she exaggerates and is a liar.
if she did not have to have the full PE and it was one of the better scenarios I would be shouting from the rooftop or at minimum telling the YT sheep that it went well and details will follow.

Reactions: 13
if she did not have to have the full PE and it was one of the better scenarios I would be shouting from the rooftop or at minimum telling the YT sheep that it went well and details will follow.
It is more lucrative to keep her followers in suspense for as long as possible. She knows that her next video update will get enormous views cause everyone wants to know about her surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm thinking of Tiffany's state and Nat's state post-surgery and came up with the following points:

- Tiffany had a keyhole robotic surgery (Less invasive. Nat on the other hand, was cut open from front to back [her words and she posted pictures])
- Even if Tiffany had a total PE, Nat had that + bones from her spine and pelvis removed which rendered her walking difficult post-surgery
- Tiffany can make a few steps unaided but her recovery is far from over
- These days they release patients earlier than usual + there is the covid risk in hospitals
- Nat was released after 4 weeks but then got sepsis and other complications and had to return
Nat mentioned recently and I think it was targeted at people comparing the two (as many of us do). Many of these points were made. She was clear about differences and that you can't judge recovery by her case. Most of the heavy rehab will be done in early days at home ....whatever is going on the lack of info just leads to the speculations and I guess that is what TT just loves. Probably enjoys reading the comments....just more clicks.

Reactions: 14
Nat mentioned recently and I think it was targeted at people comparing the two (as many of us do). Many of these points were made. She was clear about differences and that you can't judge recovery by her case. Most of the heavy rehab will be done in early days at home ....whatever is going on the lack of info just leads to the speculations and I guess that is what TT just loves. Probably enjoys reading the comments....just more clicks.
Yes I saw. I bet Tiffany pestered Nat about people comparing the two of them (we know how obsessed Tiffany is about reading comments about her) so poor Nat posted a clarification of what she had done.

I think we forget that Nat was and is stage 4, her whole pelvis was full of cancer and she even had tumours growing into her spine. Tiffany's case is very serious but after all she is stage 3. I still find her being released so early suspicious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm gutted for Martina, but I'm still here 7 years after my second ( different) cancer. I'm praying she beats this again!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she had a ditsy and vacuous YouTube which has morphed into a cancer channel. She doesn’t have the intelligence or emotional depth or commitment to her followers to run it as one however.

Many people have a genuine interest in cancer posters, and hers just doesn’t tick the boxes. I don’t suppose she has the slightest intention of making her channel informative in terms of her operation and recovery. This is frustrating as it’s the sole reason she now has a large following, but I bet her future videos will be more of the same old bollocks.
If she continues with the ”Cancer” titles with no informative or relevant content whatsoever, she’ll definitely be in trouble in the long run! Coming from a law background, I can confirm that the most loyal fans/followers/cult have also got limits when it comes to being taken advantage of specially in this terrible economy!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I just wanted to announce that during a routine clear out session, I today added my We Got This t-shirt to the charity shop bag. Could never imagine myself wearing it again. Wonder if anyone will buy it, but if not at least the material is worth something in weight when they sell it to the rag man.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who was the voice in the 2022 recap video? It almost sounded like snips being recorded from a conversation with someone like on the phone? Like they were giving her a pep talk?

Who was the voice in the 2022 recap video? It almost sounded like snips being recorded from a conversation with someone like on the phone? Like they were giving her a pep talk?
I think that is a generic voice thingy that you can add to shorts?

I think that is a generic voice thingy that you can add to shorts?
Well that's even stranger then lol. It starts out "Look what we did...look what YOU did"...it just sounds like part of a conversation..did she write the script for it? Inquiring minds want to know...haha, maybe she'll answer that with all the other questions someday! o_O :ROFLMAO: o_O

• Haha
I wondered that too...the video was so off. I thought maybe Elodie?

I wondered that too...the video was so off. I thought maybe Elodie?
If I recall, it sounded not like the accent they speak with? It was a weird video in terms of the voiceover, talking about not needing awards and prizes...?

Reactions: 5
If I recall, it sounded not like the accent they speak with? It was a weird video in terms of the voiceover, talking about not needing awards and prizes...?
The voice things she adds to Instagram and tiktoks are like voice overs, type of kiddo stuff. Usually adults don't do it, but its Tiff we are discussing.

Reactions: 8
Tiffany's SU2C video has 3.1K likes and 1.1K dislikes ...
I don't know much about the numbers other than that seems like a lot of people that took the time to dislike. I must go and do the same.

Reactions: 10
I don't know much about the numbers other than that seems like a lot of people that took the time to dislike. I must go and do the same.
It's an unbelievable amount of dislikes for someone who has cancer. People are not stupid and they see through her charade. Check out other people's stand up to cancer videos, noone gets so many dislikes. I spotted Emily Hayward's SU2C video and it made me quite emotional. It's been a few years since her passing but we all still remember her with a lot of fondness.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the hope for most patients that agree and undo evasive surgery is to ultimately rid the body of disease and become cancer free. Tiffany appeared to have that attitude throughout the months when she was saying she can forget about cancer after having surgery. However, she did do a 180 right before she had surgery and I think I can guess why.
On the consent form the consultant has to note all potential things that can happen. The usual internal bleeding, infections are commonly noted on consent forms. In T's case I think she might have had the talk where the consultant will have told her there is the possibility that she may have recurrence on the next or future scans, further treatment may be needed etc.
It's quite disheartening to read it and be told that, but they do have to cover themselves and I understand why. The NHS often get sued by angry patients and families that claim they would never have had the surgery if they knew there was a chance it wouldn't change a thing.
Regardless to what I think and feel about Tiffany and her antics, I do hope this surgery has got rid of her disease. I really do.

Yes its quite clever isn't it.
It sounds great when she is describing how she wants her 'online family' to be? Never leave anyone out. Always reply to each other and help each other.
I saw through that and realised she was pushing hard for engagement in her comments.
Leave a comment in the comments section about what hot chocolate you like.
Leave a comment in the comments section about what you would do? Would you have surgery or not?
Post a picture of your Christmas tree.
Send me a comment with your favourite recipe because I am looking for inspiration.
Most creators on YouTube ask questions at the end but the ones that really are genuine Answers said questions. They really want to know so in the next video they think their subscribers for their suggestions and maybe even use somebody’s name and recipe or whatever. Yes it is to get subscribers but as someone once said if you are click baiting, you need to deliver and Tiffany never delivered

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Most creators on YouTube ask questions at the end but the ones that really are genuine Answers said questions. They really want to know so in the next video they think their subscribers for their suggestions and maybe even use somebody’s name and recipe or whatever. Yes it is to get subscribers but as someone once said if you are click baiting, you need to deliver and Tiffany never delivered
Hahaha … well she kinda delivered … remember? 🤔
‘On the First Day of Christmas Our Girl gave to us ~ a heap of pre recorded fluff’ 🎄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.