Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this drama keeps up Rupert Murdoch is going to put it on blast
And what a 🐷 he is!!!!

The SU2C thing and Nats IG could well be Tiffany YT people. They have a nasty hate for Tattle so the best medicine for them is for us to stick to our thread … and that’s with ‘our girl’ 🤣
We are so lucky!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her playlist says updated today...so maybe a video coming soon. The narrators need to get ready just in case😁:ROFLMAO:
Yes, you are right. The cancer journey playlist says updated today. If a video doesn’t appear in the next day or two, she might be building up a backlog of backdated videos again. I really don’t understand her reasoning for not wanting her videos to be released in real time. If it was me, I’d want to have the support of my viewers at the time of things happening (or a day or two later) rather than a delay of two or three weeks. It makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is this about???
A fellow Tattler? But can't speak up here? How lame of them.

Tiffany stirs up trouble. She enjoys the attention. She doesn't care who she rattles (in this case Nat), which is totally unacceptable.

Someone on SUTC site has named Blue Skies as on a Kamikaze mission to cancel Tiffany.

Unbelievable. Blue Skies has actually left this thread now, sick to death of all Tiffany's nonsense.
It's me that's in touch with SU2C, but not directly related to T. It's regarding how they select patient 'journeys' and how they check that the info they are publishing is fact.
I'm extremely supportive of SU2C........... Anything that helps to get trials up and running. I am however quite dubious of how they select patients.

I do hope Blue Skies returns.

Oh I remember I blasted him for his comments that day and boy did I get censored.
Sorry you got censored for caring. Matt acts dim when it comes to cancer. No patient should be taking any risks. Hearing a so called loved one discussing risks is outright crazy. Imagine if things had have gone drastically wrong in the 'watch and wait' period? Matt would have had that to live with and it wouldn't be an easy thing to live with.
I know both T & the wet lettuce are relatively young, but both are old enough to research a disease that T has been diagnosed with. If they can't be bothered then consultations are perfect to ask questions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, you are right. The cancer journey playlist says updated today. If a video doesn’t appear in the next day or two, she might be building up a backlog of backdated videos again. I really don’t understand her reasoning for not wanting her videos to be released in real time. If it was me, I’d want to have the support of my viewers at the time of things happening (or a day or two later) rather than a delay of two or three weeks. It makes no sense.
And it also confirms she is up to the task of editing and the likes. Recovery is very much going ok, one would conclude. She will probably change her sweater a few times in a few hours and call that 4 videos over two weeks.
Clearly as cunning as a tit house rat if that’s her game! Benefit of the doubt, so let’s see … but if I had to stake my life on Tiffany doing the ‘right’ thing … that rat 🐀 is sitting pretty!!!!

• Heart
I'm stilled concerned about the Garden Center membership, and the $1. discount.
Shows what I got out of watching her for the last year.

Happy 2023 Everyone!🥂🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she had a ditsy and vacuous YouTube which has morphed into a cancer channel. She doesn’t have the intelligence or emotional depth or commitment to her followers to run it as one however.

Many people have a genuine interest in cancer posters, and hers just doesn’t tick the boxes. I don’t suppose she has the slightest intention of making her channel informative in terms of her operation and recovery. This is frustrating as it’s the sole reason she now has a large following, but I bet her future videos will be more of the same old bollocks.
Absolutely! You hit that spot on. Thank you.

And it also confirms she is up to the task of editing and the likes. Recovery is very much going ok, one would conclude. She will probably change her sweater a few times in a few hours and call that 4 videos over two weeks.
Clearly as cunning as a tit house rat if that’s her game! Benefit of the doubt, so let’s see … but if I had to stake my life on Tiffany doing the ‘right’ thing … that rat 🐀 is sitting pretty!!!!
A tit house rat! Haven't heard that expression for so long. It's so descriptive, really...

Last edited:
  • Heart
A fellow Tattler? But can't speak up here? How lame of them.
It's important to remember too that anyone anywhere can impersonate anyone...the foxes and their abundant procreation was a great example. It's easy enough to use a similar username somewhere else or use similar phraseology to someone here just to target someone or throw suspicion elsewhere. I just try to focus on a sentiment and whether I agree with it or not rather than getting bogged down by who said what and where. Factor in sarcasm, that's enough for me to try to parse never mind trying to figure out if the person has a persona here too! The paranoia can hurt our community so I just won't engage in it or make accusations against other Tattlers which are impossible to refute yet so unfair if wrong. I'll ignore anyone that doesn't ring true rather than make an overt accusation, that approach sits best for me.

Many people have a genuine interest in cancer posters, and hers just doesn’t tick the boxes. I don’t suppose she has the slightest intention of making her channel informative in terms of her operation and recovery. This is frustrating as it’s the sole reason she now has a large following, but I bet her future videos will be more of the same old bollocks.
Not only has she no intention, but in one of her last videos before surgery (along with her earlier mentions to try to "clear the air"), she was very direct and made very explicit her intention of not discussing her cancer anymore following her surgery. I am certain it is very annoying to her that everyone keeps asking her about her cancer and surgery update given this announcement which appears to have gone largely ignored. If we had any doubt, her Christmas video and the one announcing she was going home were completely lacking in any substantive health information at all, so she is very clear by action as well that she does not care to update all her concerned subs. It's cruel, really. But she couldn't be any clearer.

I think she wants to talk about what she got for Christmas and do an entire 'show and tell' of her recuperation attire and gonk companions. She just cannot figure out how to transition the masses to her preferred surface-level content while restricting the demands on her to give up the details on what the surgery entailed and what she's now dealing with. :rolleyes: In some respects she's toying with us, she could have asked Nat not to publically acknowledge any contact and she did not have to make a public comment on Nat's IG. She knew it would draw attention. Just like she said she was taking time off from social media, yet she dragged out the vlogmas and now these few insubstantial pieces to keep people hanging on. Push me, pull me. It's no wonder we're all discombobulated and having a hard time completely disengaging. It's no wonder she's inspired the ugliness in some, our frustration is maxed out.

But she definitely does not want her newfound notoriety to be associated with cancer or the status of her gastrointestinal, urinary and sexual systems, there is no confusion left about that even if she continues to use clickbait *CANCER* and dramatic images in her video previews. I don't know how much clearer she could be given her stated announcement and ensuing silence, that her "online diary" will not contain this information. As mentioned earlier and to quote Dr. Maya Angelou: "when people show you who they are, believe them the first time." If nothing else, Tiffany has been consistent about who she is throughout her entire vlogging career. It has just taken many of us some time to believe it and not think more of her than what's actually and genuinely there. It's been a bit difficult to accept the reality of her controlling narrative when we had such high hopes initially of supporting her along in her journey.

Of course, she could prove me wrong tomorrow with whatever video is queued up and set to roll out. But, I for one, will not be waiting on the edge of my seat for it nor expecting this air-fryed leopard to change her spots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's important to remember too that anyone anywhere can impersonate anyone...the foxes and their abundant procreation was a great example. It's easy enough to use a similar username somewhere else or use similar phraseology to someone here just to target someone or throw suspicion elsewhere. I just try to focus on a sentiment and whether I agree with it or not rather than getting bogged down by who said what and where. Factor in sarcasm, that's enough for me to try to parse never mind trying to figure out if the person has a persona here too! The paranoia can hurt our community so I just won't engage in it or make accusations against other Tattlers which are impossible to refute yet so unfair if wrong. I'll ignore anyone that doesn't ring true rather than make an overt accusation, that approach sits best for me.

Not only has she no intention, but in one of her last videos before surgery (along with her earlier mentions to try to "clear the air"), she was very direct and made very explicit her intention of not discussing her cancer anymore following her surgery. I am certain it is very annoying to her that everyone keeps asking her about her cancer and surgery update given this announcement which appears to have gone largely ignored. If we had any doubt, her Christmas video and the one announcing she was going home were completely lacking in any substantive health information at all, so she is very clear by action as well that she does not care to update all her concerned subs. It's cruel, really. But she couldn't be any clearer.

I think she wants to talk about what she got for Christmas and do an entire 'show and tell' of her recuperation attire and gonk companions. She just cannot figure out how to transition the masses to her preferred surface-level content while restricting the demands on her to give up the details on what the surgery entailed and what she's now dealing with. :rolleyes: In some respects she's toying with us, she could have asked Nat not to publically acknowledge any contact and she did not have to make a public comment on Nat's IG. She knew it would draw attention. Just like she said she was taking time off from social media, yet she dragged out the vlogmas and now these few insubstantial pieces to keep people hanging on. Push me, pull me. It's no wonder we're all discombobulated and having a hard time completely disengaging. It's no wonder she's inspired the ugliness in some, our frustration is maxed out.

But she definitely does not want her newfound notoriety to be associated with cancer or the status of her gastrointestinal, urinary and sexual systems, there is no confusion left about that even if she continues to use clickbait *CANCER* and dramatic images in her video previews. I don't know how much clearer she could be given her stated announcement and ensuing silence, that her "online diary" will not contain this information. As mentioned earlier and to quote Dr. Maya Angelou: "when people show you who they are, believe them the first time." If nothing else, Tiffany has been consistent about who she is throughout her entire vlogging career. It has just taken many of us some time to believe it and not think more of her than what's actually and genuinely there. It's been a bit difficult to accept the reality of her controlling narrative when we had such high hopes initially of supporting her along in her journey.

Of course, she could prove me wrong tomorrow with whatever video is queued up and set to roll out. But, I for one, will not be waiting on the edge of my seat for it nor expecting this air-fryed leopard to change her spots.
Hahaha … that was a good read! Thank you 🙏🏻
Air-fryed leopard in Christmas pj’s with Ugg’s if you please!
HA!

• Haha
  • Heart
I was looking back at Tiffany’s last IG post. I took a screenshot. There is something on the bed that looks like the Baxter pump. I may be wrong, but I wonder if she was receiving chemotherapy. I’m pretty sure it was a picture from after the surgery.

Attachments

Her ‘Darling’ gives me odd vibes <shudders>
Agree. He is very strange, particularly his grabbiness. He lunges at Tiffany like he's taking down an elk, several times I feared he would accidentally squish her. It's not nice to watch tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her ‘Darling’ gives me odd vibes <shudders>
You’re right!
They are all wacko and warped … I really have sympathy for the mum (Amma) but given she has obviously lived in the UK for a long long time, I question her ignorance to not know or fully comprehend what her daughter is all about.
Amma and Matt are partners in crime with Tiffany for the sake of financial gain. There is no way they are that blinkered.
My point? I think they are all capable of giving out odd vibes … Larry, Curly & Moe!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

True Suzeq. That's partly my downfall. I often take things on face value and judge by my own standards. I wouldn't have the time, energy or the inclination to impersonate, but that doesn't mean to say it can't be done........ you are right.

I was looking back at Tiffany’s last IG post. I took a screenshot. There is something on the bed that looks like the Baxter pump. I may be wrong, but I wonder if she was receiving chemotherapy. I’m pretty sure it was a picture from after the surgery.
I think it was a snippet from a video taken earlier in the year, hence the sunshine outside? We don't have that type of sunlight here in the UK during winter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not so complicated was it! The plan was chemo/radio to reduce the tumour as much as possible, and then surgery to remove it. A good plan too, if she had a fantastic response to chemo/radio, it could have spared her having surgery. Chemo/radio was most def worth a try.
T was told she would have chemo, then radio and finally surgery, and in that order. I never understood why T said several times that she had a complicated case. I know she mentioned she is young several times, but I know her surgeon will have seen younger!
The shine support group is for patients under the age of 40 and its full. A very busy group.
I wondered if T found the terms 'hectic' so chose to say that its complicated. Until Elodie attended the consultation and the first thing Elodie said was that its complicated isn't it.
I don't think any of us will ever understand what was complicated.
In one of her videos in which she was a little more transparent, she said that the tumor was touching all organs around it. She said that’s what made it complicated. In reality all cancer is complicated

Reactions: 7
True Suzeq. That's partly my downfall. I often take things on face value and judge by my own standards. I wouldn't have the time, energy or the inclination to impersonate, but that doesn't mean to say it can't be done........ you are right.
I see Nat Woodward has just posted on her IG. She wants and needs to stay out of it … FFS, it’s nothing to do with her. She too has struggles and she certainly doesn’t need the likes of Tiffany’s woes lovers and/or haters on her doorstep … it’s wicked to bring her into something so totally unrelated to her just because she made a post. I hope it ceases for her.
Tiffany is some hotspot! She has embers smoldering north south east and west. That’s what happens when you deceive people. She’s created all of this! Put the fires out Tiffany … come clean and do the right thing.

I think it was a snippet from a video taken earlier in the year, hence the sunshine outside? We don't have that type of sunlight here in the UK during winter.
I think that was when she had c-diff

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t even understand what’s going on with this Nat stuff. I’m so confused, what a mess. Poor Nat man she has enough to deal with 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's important to remember too that anyone anywhere can impersonate anyone...the foxes and their abundant procreation was a great example. It's easy enough to use a similar username somewhere else or use similar phraseology to someone here just to target someone or throw suspicion elsewhere. I just try to focus on a sentiment and whether I agree with it or not rather than getting bogged down by who said what and where. Factor in sarcasm, that's enough for me to try to parse never mind trying to figure out if the person has a persona here too! The paranoia can hurt our community so I just won't engage in it or make accusations against other Tattlers which are impossible to refute yet so unfair if wrong.
Good read as usual thank you !
Anyone anywhere can impersonate anyone but not me, I can easily be recognized thanks to my weird English so I don't even try to hide 🤣
But I agree with Saydee I don’t understand why the fellow tattler(s) didn’t come to speak up on here … Thankfully the post and the comments on SU2C have been deleted … The « threatening » post on Nat’s IG has been deleted by its author as well … What I find ironic is that the situation would have been better if the « bad comment » would have been left ignored . I am very sure Nat could not have cared less about that one comment . But then white knights saviors of Nat went on war . And even if one can’t be definitely sure, it seems that some of them went into Nat DM! And on top of them, maybe the author of the « bad » comment tried to ask Nat what to do about it BECAUSE of the harassment of all the others … So in a way or in another, in the end they bothered Nat much more than if they hadn’t made such a mess/fuss about the « bad » comment …
I think that we can all agree here that invading Nat INBOX is definitely bothering her MUCH MORE than a poorly worded one comment because that what she says in her story … Perfect answer from Nat she definitely seems to be a very honest upfront and smart person.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.