Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all! Peach here from Youtube, I was inspired by someone from Youtube to create this username.. if you know, you know.. maybe some have read my comments but thank you to whoever created the code for me.

I am glad to be apart of this thread.. I have been following Tiffany's journey and I am vocal with my comments on her page as well as her video on SU2C because I am not ok with watching others get manipulated, and her using the term "cancer" to garner attraction to her channel and for money.

I of course have sympathy for her.. as I feel she is filling some void in her life. Also, I have further sympathy because I do believe that she is living with histrionic personality disorder. You all have fantastic researching skills and opinions, so I wanted to know yours.

Those living with histrionic personality disorder (HPD) are have strong desire to always be noticed; this is evident when friends or family visit and she is very loud and laughing uncontrollably in order to be the centre of attention.

They also need constant reassurance or approval; in her video (can't remember which one) she wanted to wait for darling to get home from work, in order for her to make a medical decision. Also, in one of her vlogmas videos, she looked over at darling to gain is approval that is was ok to talk about her "surgery date."

We all know that Tiffany's videos and conversations lack substance; those living with HPD repeat words, lack details when they speak and talk in circles- "I am going downstairs, yes let me go downstairs" -Tiffany. Due to lack of substance and detail in conversations, another HPD trait is creating confusion about a situation- this is evident throughout her whole cancer journey.

People living with HPD also avoid their traumatic or difficult circumstances; Tiffany does not do research about her cancer, and she says "I do not want to talk about it."

Sorry for the long post, but I am interested as to what you all think.

Thank you so much again for the code! I will be around :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey all! Peach here from Youtube, I was inspired by someone from Youtube to create this username.. if you know, you know.. maybe some have read my comments but thank you to whoever created the code for me.

I am glad to be apart of this thread.. I have been following Tiffany's journey and I am vocal with my comments on her page as well as her video on SU2C because I am not ok with watching others get manipulated, and her using the term "cancer" to garner attraction to her channel and for money.

I of course have sympathy for her.. as I feel she is filling some void in her life. Also, I have further sympathy because I do believe that she is living with histrionic personality disorder. You all have fantastic researching skills and opinions, so I wanted to know yours.

Those living with histrionic personality disorder (HPD) are have strong desire to always be noticed; this is evident when friends or family visit and she is very loud and laughing uncontrollably in order to be the centre of attention.

They also need constant reassurance or approval; in her video (can't remember which one) she wanted to wait for darling to get home from work, in order for her to make a medical decision. Also, in one of her vlogmas videos, she looked over at darling to gain is approval that is was ok to talk about her "surgery date."

We all know that Tiffany's videos and conversations lack substance; those living with HPD repeat words, lack details when they speak and talk in circles- "I am going downstairs, yes let me go downstairs" -Tiffany. Due to lack of substance and detail in conversations, another HPD trait is creating confusion about a situation- this is evident throughout her whole cancer journey.

People living with HPD also avoid their traumatic or difficult circumstances; Tiffany does not do research about her cancer, and she says "I do not want to talk about it."

So would this disorder (HPD) have been evident in her position as Optometrist and if yes, what does that say about her ability to retain information and prescribe treatment if she is unable to have an appropriate and ordered thought process?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So would this disorder (HPD) have been evident in her position as Optometrist and if yes, what does that say about her ability to retain information and prescribe treatment if she is unable to have an appropriate and ordered thought process?
I think people with this disorder still can function and hold down a job. Just like with any personality disorder. Narcisisism has been thrown around a lot but histrionic aligns well with her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello, if it was you who created the code for Peach, thank you.. that is me! I am definitely not a troll. I am quite vocal on Tiffany's videos and her SU2C video with comments calling her out. Surprisingly, I haven't been blocked from her page, lol. But thank you for the code :)
Peach nice to see you here. Have noted your posts on the other sites and certainly agree. Sort of sounds like many personality disorders could fit "our girl" but that HPD sure does have her name on it. Look forward to your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

This is very interesting - thank you. I was always skeptical when she said her cancer was “complicated.” It was very clear she had not bothered to learn the basics when she showed confusion about being stage 3 but having a T4b tumor. So I have been back and forth in my head about whether she was willfully ignorant or manipulative. Overall I think both now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is very interesting - thank you. I was always skeptical when she said her cancer was “complicated.” It was very clear she had not bothered to learn the basics when she showed confusion about being stage 3 but having a T4b tumor. So I have been back and forth in my head about whether she was willfully ignorant or manipulative. Overall I think both now.
And most certainly calculating … it’s ironic that someone so clueless and ditsy is also clever and calculating. Working out her dates/vlogs/finances hasn’t been something she by chance stumbled onto and ‘got right’ … she planned in detail and fooled many along the way!

Reactions: 9
what stood out for me was the continued use of the word "hectic" in terms of her cancer...the doctor's appointments and surgery. Everything to this girl is "hectic". I guess that would be the feeling if you did not take any time to really learn about the cancer or surgery or consider some advice from this "loving" fam.

Reactions: 8
The voice things she adds to Instagram and tiktoks are like voice overs, type of kiddo stuff. Usually adults don't do it, but its Tiff we are discussing.
A lot of people use them for year recaps etc. It's a way to increase views

Reactions: 5
Thanks everyone! Glad to be here :)

In response to some of you;

Of course I am not one to diagnose.. but watching Tiffany, she is identical to my ex-friend. She as well was in the medical field (no word of a lie) and did fantastic in university. So I don’t think it effects these aspects of their lives.

But this ex friend and I stopped talking due to a situation because of continuous avoidance and I always asked her ‘how can you ignore this?’ It was almost like her circumstance didn't exist. It created such turmoil, just as it is apparent with Tiffany’s channel. It’s avoidance.. such high anxiety that they turn away from their situations and create fantasies. Tiffany needs Matt and Amma. Just like my friend needed me and her ex boyfriend. In one of her videos, Matt went to work and Amma was taking a shower before going to the hospital for Tiffany's appointment. She told her audience this, and her demeanour changed. She also explained she was starting to feel worried. They rely on other people. Like my ex friend would constantly send me messages. They need and rely on others.

Or when we would hangout, she changed into a different person.. being so loud to be the centre of attention. It’s quite sad. Ah yes.. another trait of HPD.. they can over-exaggerate about romantic relationships. When did she and Matt start a relationship? 5 years? 6? Or now is it 3? They constantly need positive attention.. that’s why she reads all of her comments, to fuel her self-esteem (because of low self esteem) and tells her "loving family" to leave tick tick delete on ‘negative’ comments.. she can’t handle them… overly sensitive.

HPD traits also include being charming and manipulative and HPD and narcissism are in the same diagnostic cluster, so I can see why people thought she was a narcissist.

Also, pjcee58 on Youtube would like a code to get in.

Absolutely manipulative.. it is common with HPD. Ignorant because she avoids her cancer. When she was done with her appointment when her sister and Matt attended, she asked them "what should I say? I'll just say I need surgery and that's it, I don't want to talk about it."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks everyone! Glad to be here :)

In response to some of you;

Of course I am not one to diagnose.. but watching Tiffany, she is identical to my ex-friend. She as well was in the medical field (no word of a lie) and did fantastic in university. So I don’t think it effects these aspects of their lives.

But this ex friend and I stopped talking due to a situation because of continuous avoidance and I always asked her ‘how can you ignore this?’ It was almost like her circumstance didn't exist. It created such turmoil, just as it is apparent with Tiffany’s channel. It’s avoidance.. such high anxiety that they turn away from their situations and create fantasies. Tiffany needs Matt and Amma. Just like my friend needed me and her ex boyfriend. Or when we would hangout, she changed into a different person.. being so loud to be the centre of attention. It’s quite sad. Ah yes.. another trait of HPD.. they can over-exaggerate about romantic relationships. When did she and Matt start a relationship? 5 years? 6? Or now is it 3? They constantly need positive attention.. that’s why she reads all of her comments, to fuel her self-esteem (because of low self esteem) and tells her "loving family" to leave tick tick delete on ‘negative’ comments.. she can’t handle them… overly sensitive.

HPD traits also include being charming and manipulative and HPD and narcissism are in the same diagnostic cluster, so I can see why people thought she was a narcissist.

Also, pjcee58 on Youtube would like a code to get in.

Absolutely manipulative.. it is common with HPD. Ignorant because she avoids her cancer. When she was done with her appointment when her sister and Matt attended, she asked them "what should I say? I'll just say I need surgery and that's it, I don't want to talk about it."
Interesting because she avoids her cancer, yet promotes ‘her cancer’ for financial benefit?

Reactions: 12
Interesting because she avoids her cancer, yet promotes ‘her cancer’ for financial benefit?
Absolutely. For financial gain and to fill some void of maybe emptiness in her life. Receiving thousands of comments, many gifts, and attention..
Remember when she was sleeping many hours and was sick because of taking morphine on an empty stomach? She woke up, made her way to the kitchen and was expecting Matt and Amma to give her some grand entrance? She feeds off of that. Centre of attention.

Reactions: 11
Tiff reminds me strongly of someone I see (unfortunately) on a regular basis.

It's the constant need for attention, the manipulation, the faux sweetness and clinginess towards her close friends. She is also very unreliable in the information she gives - it definitely changes according to her audience.

I think this is why I am drawn to Tiffany and reading this thread. It reinforces and validates my views on this person.

Absolutely. For financial gain and to fill some void of maybe emptiness in her life. Receiving thousands of comments, many gifts, and attention..
Remember when she was sleeping many hours and was sick because of taking morphine on an empty stomach? She woke up, made her way to the kitchen and was expecting Matt and Amma to give her some grand entrance? She feeds off of that. Centre of attention.
Yes the "grand entrance" with the "TA DA!!!"

• Sick
  • Haha
It certainly fits well with everything we know of her. She definitely feels very important and unique, and she believes that her cancer is more unique, complicated and more hectic than others'. She believed she will be the one cancer case which does not adhere to statistics and she will be that one person who will be miraculously cured, even when it was shown that her treatment did not work. And when the watch and wait came about, she believed that's it, she is cured, without surgery! She even said that she is almost cancer free. And it is good to have hope but what she was doing was not hope.
And she said that people should not worry about not undertanding her case cause it's hard to understand it. So much bollocks.
She expects gifts and cards and letters and only praise. She really believes she is entitled to it. The cancer feeds this even more, now she feels even more entitled. She probably believes she is inspirational and helps people with her fluffy vlogs 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
T must have released many of the videos on her channel which had been previously hidden.
A few months back someone mentioned they was seeing recommended T videos that they had previously not seen before. At the time I couldn't see any new ones. How I know if they are new? I have watched a few second of all of T's videos, so it shows me that all videos have been 'played' by me.
Today there is a whole bunch of new videos, 27 in total.
The new one youtube recommended to me was ' Birthday with the Queen'. In this video T is 22 year old? 22! I'd put her at around 13 - 15!

• Haha
  • Sick
This response to T.😬
This made me laugh 😂 It's true. She is back to grifting but cannot update her worried youtube family.

T must have released many of the videos on her channel which had been previously hidden.
A few months back someone mentioned they was seeing recommended T videos that they had previously not seen before. At the time I couldn't see any new ones. How I know if they are new? I have watched a few second of all of T's videos, so it shows me that all videos have been 'played' by me.
Today there is a whole bunch of new videos, 27 in total.
The new one youtube recommended to me was ' Birthday with the Queen'. In this video T is 22 year old? 22! I'd put her at around 13 - 15!
Now she is bringing the queen into it! Clickbaiting with the queen!

• Wow
  • Haha
Tiff reminds me strongly of someone I see (unfortunately) on a regular basis.

It's the constant need for attention, the manipulation, the faux sweetness and clinginess towards her close friends. She is also very unreliable in the information she gives - it definitely changes according to her audience.

I think this is why I am drawn to Tiffany and reading this thread. It reinforces and validates my views on this person.
Yes I think I watch because I’ve never seen anything like this on YouTube.. it’s even carried on to the SU2C video about her.. I guess she’s at fault for making her subscribers go against each other with that tick tick delete nonsense.

Reactions: 6
This made me laugh 😂 It's true. She is back to grifting but cannot update her worried youtube family.

Now she is bringing the queen into it! Clickbaiting with the queen!
she has clearly read comments which indicate her YT fam and others value Nat's updates and consider her a real source of inspiration...so what does "our girl" do but get in the action. She is so transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.