Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, the most important bits are skipped over and teased. The surgeon came by... everything is good with the stoma and output. Ok, well what did he have to say about the... y’know... *cancer*.

Reactions: 11
How many days did this video cover? Hopefully not drawing them out at 1 video per day in hospital and catching up to real time soon? I've seen comments that people can't watch them they will wait and others that don't even realize she's out of hospital and telling her she'll be home soon:rolleyes:
This video covers one day yes it’s a video per day, it’s gonna be quite long … I think surgery was on a Friday, surgery is day 0 and in this video it’s day 4. Yes I’ve seen people not understanding that she’s not in hospital anymore and some others saying that they can’t watch but they miss her haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.