Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Guilt tripping her audience.
Huge tactic for her to get the focus off her BS. When people called her out for the Christmas vlog timeline, she said casually they were pre-recorded, you guys don't care about the dates anyway, like it wasn't a big deal and if you thought it was then you are the one that's wrong. Uhhh, yes apparently the dates were important to some of those followers, they were buying candles to light, setting up prayer chains, "sick with worry", couldn't sleep, had been crying all day, on an on. If she had ever bothered to read the followers messages to her she would see that, and if she saw them she didn't give them a second thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

oceanbaby

Chatty Member
Yes, but I find it rather preposterous that when you wake up from a very long surgery the first thing you do is film yourself. I mean, really? How addicted to vlogging must one be?
I can only assume it helped her to feel less afraid and alone. These things can sometimes be a helpful distraction.

LeonorG

VIP Member
I was only able to watch the first minute. I find it very brave (? Not sure if that is the right word) that she shows this level of volunerability. Yet she does not share much detail of her cancer journey. It's like she is tmi about some aspects but completely secretive about others. Whatever opinion you have of her, it's so hard to watch a young girl in this state. I have to say seeing her be so sweet in such medicated state tugs at my heart. I hope she has a smooth recover. I truly hope they got all the cancer out.
You have hit the nail on the head. Completely overboard and TMI with certain things (rushing into hospital in horrible pain, talking often about vomiting and bleeding a lot, these post surgery moments) and secretive about others (results of tests and what the doctors say, organs, stoma). Very interesting this contrast.

• Heart

MissB123

Chatty Member
She's prone to exaggeration but the one that stood out in the latest vlog are telling her followers that she was in the hospital "a really long time" then said she was there less than three weeks.
Also saying that she's not been talking to anyone close to her but feels better talking to thousands of strangers on YouTube was just so jarring.
As always, I found this video equal parts sad and manipulative.

Villanelly

VIP Member
My husband's cousin messaged me in late November to say she had been diagnosed with inoperable liver cancer (the way she was told was appalling), but that she was not going to have chemo, she was well, and didn't want to spend the time she had left feeling horrible. They couldn't say how long treatment would give her, outside maybe two years. She had Christmas with husband and died on the 30th. She was still active on Fb on the 27th, he says she was only unwell really for a couple of days. Her family pushed her to get treatment, but she wanted to go on her own terms and she did. She didn't give up, neither did she 'have this', not in the way these posters mean at any rate. She was incredibly brave in her choice, but then under the those circumstances, all choices are difficult, and everyone is both brave and fearful and strong and vulnerable.
A friend of my mother's opted out of treatment too, similar reasons. When her time came, she had the most beautiful 'Humanist' burial in a bluebell field. It was a good death, if you know what I mean.

• Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
T knows people are waiting for updates. I'm imagining her doing this...

• Haha
  • Sick

H&N

VIP Member
She's isolating. Depression does that.

I think y'all are being very hard on a woman who's gone through something most of us never will
I understand she lost a lot with this surgery... but remember this could have been prevented if she got the surgery earlier and didn't do a wait and see period of three months... 3 months is a lot of time for cancer to spread.... Plus, she's lucky she was still able to get this operation and now maybe have a chance to live again, many cancer patients don't have that option and have to prepare for death leaving a husband and kids.... Sorry I just don't feel like cuddling T... psychological care was offered to her many times, she just ignored all the help she was getting on a silver tray;

Saydee

VIP Member
Lol. Good catch. Seems like @dreamrider212 sure has changed their tune. Calling others out after having posted THIS????
Aye!
Writes all this.
Is tired of T's LIES
Agrees T puts out crap in her vlogs
Sickly sweet responses to Tiffany annoy he/her
Says T is deceitful
Agrees the channel is an ENTERPRISE
Judges T's FAMILY
Then comes along says she works with cancer patients and suggests others should show compassion because this is T's life?
Only on Tattle!!!! Unreal.

• Haha
  • Wow

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Can any of the knowledgeable bods here explain the wires in her neck please. At one point it looked like a nurse was administrating meds directly into it, so I’m guessing it works like the port/pic in her arms?
Central line inserted into the larger neck veins to be able to accept large volume fluid and multiple lines at once through separate lumens but only one entry catheter.
Also the neck area is usually owned by anaesthetics during surgery (as long as surgery isn’t involving neck) so this keeps all up his/her end 👌🏻
Also central line gives quite an accurate indication of blood pressure and other major concerns during surgery so monitoring is another benefit

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
I imagin she’s had her uterus/vagina removed too but I can’t see her ever saying that. PE is a huge surgery. I think she now realises this isn’t the end and more scans will be needed,
i think she will need further treatment not only scans.

truthspeak

Goodbye and all the best to you and your precious cargo. Take care and find time for a chuckle now and then when you remember the circus bonanza we have here on TL all in the name of ‘Our Girl’ … HA! ❤
I actually wish we could have another thread for us all to chat about general global topics you guys are a blast, intelligent and funny for real x

• Heart

jenh526

The part where she’s kidding with Elodie and Matt about her strong legs from all the running around garden centers was quite cute and funny.

I’m going to echo what someone said earlier and see this as hopeful, because the surgeon said it was good news.

MissB123

Chatty Member
OK so I watched the latest video and I felt intrusive; like I was peeping looking through a keyhole at a private moment.

My American slip is about to show...
When she was heavily medicated she sounded like Eliza Doolittle, when the nurse arrived she sounded like Princess Margaret.

I'll show myself out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
It was always very obvious to me that T wouldn't be able to block it out after surgery. I suppose that's why I have been bleating about giving her space over the last couple of weeks.
T's always hidden/distracted herself with Amma's juices, silly faces, trips to the garden center, cosy pj's, xmas trees and so on.
After surgery it was def going to be different.
Actually seeing the scars, feeling the pain and knowing organs are gone. She will process it I am sure, but it will take time.

Curly Top

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for your mum - there are really some horrible people around.
I totally agree. I don't know how these people live with themselves.
To take advantage of someone's good nature like that is disgusting. It makes me very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad

xxAprilxx

I feel differently to many of you on here regarding whether it was appropriate for Tiffany to film herself in ICU. I thought that took real guts. She would know how bad she looked. This is cancer, in all it's horrible reality and I feel that she's a bit damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. People complain about her vacuous vlogs with no cancer content because they want to hear more about the cancer treatment. When she finally shows us the reality of extensive cancer surgery, people don't like it. She has driven me mental in the past but for this, I applaud her.
I've not yet watched her latest video - not in the best frame of mind right now, but from all the comments I've read here I completely agree with you. It may not be easy to watch and "too much" as some people have commented, but it's reality. Tiffany isn't the best at articulating her words, so if this how she conveys the grimness and rawness of her situation, then I think it's a good thing.
I much prefer this to the usual fluff on her channel. Not because I enjoy watching people suffer, but because it's real. I think she's very brave to show herself like this.

Last edited:
  • Heart