Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she talk about her pain level or how her recovery is going? Is chemo planned? Thank you to those so willing to provide updates!

I honestly wish she wouldn't upload 3 videos a week of her hospital stay unless it's cathartic for her. She did not want to continue in this vein and is uncomfortable sharing her personal details. She's updated us enough. I agree, her prognosis does not sound definitively optimistic and she is still processing the extent of her surgery and cancer; I'm sure she felt pressure to do so. I don't want her to feel any pressure anymore. Not at the expense of her recovery or mental wellbeing. It just feels so wrong.

I appreciate her even providing so much, especially if it's emotionally difficult and she was not open with us (or herself) even right up until surgery. Given the extent of everything, it does make her wilful blindness and focus on such trivial matters right up until surgery so astonishing. I am glad she took the time off. I guess I was hoping it wasn't as extensive given her light hearted mood pre-surgery. What an abrupt wake up call for her. I am sad she is not better off after going through so much.
I think announcing to her TT fam that she will resume the Tues/Thurs/Sun schedule (or whatever) is cathartic for her...she was pretty clear on that.

Reactions: 8
Yes I had no doubts she would have that. Nothing else would make sense considering her tumour grade and advanced local spreading.
So as predicted, she will give us crumbles over a longer period of time.
I'm watching now but there is so much of non-information. She says maybe a q&a later! Remember how the last q&a went 😅
And she finally said pelvic exenteration !
And we knew it would be an ileostomy (many on here have said) as all of her colon was to be removed.
I think we knew more while she was still posting less.

Reactions: 7
Obviously looked at her bank statement and thought ‘aha, better get back to some business as usual’ … what a joke. Same TiffanyThinks in 2023!
It is a business for her. She is now releasing old footage every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. What is the point? Just say the important information in one concise video. You know that the future vlogs will be full of fluff again.

Reactions: 12
She said something along the lines of “whatever happens the doctors tried their best” and “it’s now in gods hands”.

I get the feeling they haven’t been able to remove all of the cancer. Could be wrong and hope I’m wrong!
The bladder issue is usually a leaking bladder due to nerve and muscle damage from the operation or a bladder that does not let you know it’s full and needs to be emptied, so self catheterisation to empty it becomes the norm a few times per day.

Reactions: 11
And she is now releasing old footage every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. What is the point? Just say the important information in one concise video. You know that the future vlogs will be full of fluff again.
clearly as she set out that drip, drip, drip schedule you could see the thinking....clicks...subscriptions and the goal of 100,000. That has not changed and never will but today was long overdue and she must have apologized 10 times for the delay.

Reactions: 10
It is a business for her. She is now releasing old footage every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. What is the point? Just say the important information in one concise video. You know that the future vlogs will be full of fluff again.
That’s exactly what she’s doing. Resuming a routine to kick start the cash flow … if she doesn’t have the strength to talk candidly, she should get off YT and find herself a good counselor and get a life. Wow, such a pea size brain for thinking … wonder where HA is hiding?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
clearly as she set out that drip, drip, drip schedule you could see the thinking....clicks...subscriptions and the goal of 100,000. That has not changed and never will but today was long overdue and she must have apologized 10 times for the delay.
She apologised cause she is scared of losing her viewers who have been filling her bank account and buying her merch. The dislikes on her stand up to cancer video have been going down so she must have contacted them about it. It was 1.3K a week ago, now it's 1K.

That’s exactly what she’s doing. Resuming a routine to kick start the cash flow … if she doesn’t have the strength to talk candidly, she should get off YT and find herself a good counselor and get a life. Wow, such a pea size brain for thinking … wonder where HA is hiding?
Hopefully HA makes time to see his family in Ireland. All this must be hard on him too. And poor Amma.

Reactions: 7
Clearly she is still happy with her team and feels that the lead surgeon kept his word to treat her as family. Have some in the family questioned him as to the W and W protocol and how it impacted the end results here...I bet they have. I think there is one cousin that is in medical field and I think Elodie may be quite verbal too. That is something that has to have come up. It seems that scans etc. right before surgery told them it was throughout the entire colon so not sure what the point was of all the painful biopsies? Did that just serve to spread the cells. We really don't know what all she was told in advance...she was and clearly is still holding out for a miracle. She said that more or less today.

Clearly she is still happy with her team and feels that the lead surgeon kept his word to treat her as family. Have some in the family questioned him as to the W and W protocol and how it impacted the end results here...I bet they have. I think there is one cousin that is in medical field and I think Elodie may be quite verbal too. That is something that has to have come up. It seems that scans etc. right before surgery told them it was throughout the entire colon so not sure what the point was of all the painful biopsies? Did that just serve to spread the cells. We really don't know what all she was told in advance...she was and clearly is still holding out for a miracle. She said that more or less today.
Remember at one point they thought the tumor was benigne or just scar tissue.. I think that's why they took all the biopsies... but it just doesn't make any sense. My father in law has colon cancer, he spoke to 3 doctors, 2 of them say don't do a surgery just enjoy the months you have left... and one says go ahead and opt for surgery. It's difficult to understand why and how these medical decisions are made.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
we don't know when this was filmed and clearly this is a woman who has not been given a good prognosis. I think the only thing any further pathology reports would indicate is type of cells to sort out further treatment. She has been given a very clear idea of what they found and what the future holds. Based on her video today I don't think it is great.
Aw, that’s devastating. I think I need to stop watching cancer stories on YouTube. Because yes, although Tiffany has frustrated me and I’ve called her out plenty of times, she’s still a human being and we don’t know her life and experiences that made her the way she is. It’s a very sad situation. And if what you said is true, and if posting on YouTube again three times a week makes her a bit happy, then so be it. I can’t imagine having a boyfriend, family she loves, friends and a niece and nephew, while being young to go through such a major life change and possibly not given good news. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
Where is she right now? Is this her home? Why is she saying I don't see my family and friends...
I think she disengaged with a lot of them pre surgery. Yes looked like her bedroom or sitting room.
She probably lost friends because she wouldn’t put the camera down and vlogging overtook just enjoying time with family and friends. Money money money… it’s all coming home to haunt her now but her response is to again pick up the camera … probably better time could be spent building friendships and just enjoying life. No problem with an occasional vlog, but this clickbait tit is a total take on blindsiding and encouraging that YT crowd back into submission to follow and hang off every word she says!

• Heart
  • Sad
Aw, that’s devastating. I think I need to stop watching cancer stories on YouTube. Because yes, although Tiffany has frustrated me and I’ve called her out plenty of times, she’s still a human being and we don’t know her life and experiences that made her the way she is. It’s a very sad situation. And if what you said is true, and if posting on YouTube again three times a week makes her a bit happy, then so be it. I can’t imagine having a boyfriend, family she loves, friends and a niece and nephew, while being young to go through such a major life change and possibly not given good news. It’s heartbreaking.
I agree and I think people should probably watch the entire video and then make their conclusions. It left me sad. I was sort of hoping there would be a bit of hope or mention of family visiting etc. She is really fighting depression and I guess that would happen to most of us given this situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think she disengaged with a lot of them pre surgery. Yes looked like her bedroom or sitting room.
She probably lost friends because she wouldn’t put the camera down and vlogging overtook just enjoying time with family and friends. Money money money… it’s all coming home to haunt her now but her response is to again pick up the camera … probably better time could be spent building friendships and just enjoying life. No problem with an occasional vlog, but this clickbait tit is a total take on blindsiding and encouraging that YT crowd back into submission to follow and hang off every word she says!
It feels like such a destructive codependent relationship, I do question if it is a detriment to having her stuck in these really manufactured online "responsibilities" when her time would be best spent elsewhere. It does make me inordinately sad and worried for her mental health, in addition to her physical outlook.

Reactions: 8
I agree. I actually just unfollowed all the cancer "influencers" because of this recent drama. I have no further interest in someone who wants to shut people up, dictate what the internet can say, threaten people with a differing opinion, etc.

Cancer (and other illness) is such a personal and emotional thing. Whether you have it, a loved one has it, you are a caregiver or health care worker and have to deal with the emotional toll on a daily basis, or have lost someone to it, it's hard. It's a total unfair witch and it sucks. And people are going to have strong feelings.
If you are putting your whole journey and life along with it out there, then you should have expected that.
Just like in real life, you start a new job, not everyone will like you and you won't like every new co-worker. And just because you have cancer or any other illness doesn't mean you are a good/nice/saintly person and people will forgive or ignore any crappy thing you say or do. I know someone who had partial lungs removed for cancer and if you didn't know him you'd think he was a sweet man with a soft spoken voice who always smiled...he's one of the grossest people I know. Do I feel sorry for him and his situation, yes. Do I wish bad for him, no. Do I like him, no.
That's where people get it wrong, just because you don't like someone who happens to have a hardship or illness they say you are horrible. And that's ridiculous.
And since this is T's thread I'll reiterate that just because I don't like her and she annoys me doesn't f*cking mean I would want to see anything bad happen to her or wish her ill. I'm not a "hater". I'm just someone who got invested in her story, cared about her, she started to annoy me and piss me off, I felt confused, everyone was getting blocked for reaching out to her in worry, found this place and others who felt the same and can now hash out my feelings from afar and check in on her every now and then.
So with all these influencers popping up, they should really consider their subject and what type of audience they will be drawing in, the mindset of many of those people, and whether they can handle any criticism or backlash before setting up camp. It takes tough skin I imagine, something I could never do.
Yes agree … I too have been utterly disgusted by the escalation that occurred on the other thread. Hopefully it does put some perspective into just how mentally damaging social media can be for the viewer at the hands of the person (influencer) running the ‘show’ from YT.
Very alarming indeed … please look after yourself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree and I think people should probably watch the entire video and then make their conclusions. It left me sad. I was sort of hoping there would be a bit of hope or mention of family visiting etc. She is really fighting depression and I guess that would happen to most of us given this situation.
We have seen her like this before. It is still the same Tiffany, saying the same things as before. She even repeated the "be kind to one another" thingy. A lot of words but little of actual information. I don't see a difference.
Remember that we don't know what was found during the surgery and what the results were and will be. Tiffany's videos often go from despondent to deliriously happy. So just because she was sad and pensive here, it does not mean there is no hope and no good results. Yes, it is desperately sad if all this will not have been successful. Hopefully she gained a few more years.

Reactions: 18
I thought she looks well, but poor thing not even being able to sit on her bum.

She’s clearly very traumatised and has been through more than I can imagine.

• Sad
IMO this video was a joke. Yeah she named her surgery and that's about it. She has some mental problems and should seek psychological help asap. It's always the same, when the subject is hard she's saying that she will explain something quickly (as here with PE, she started by saying that she has an ileostomy but she didn't say more) and then she drops the subject and starts to focus on some trivial stuff and she always repeats herself when she's nervous. She's so weird, not talking about having your organs removed won't make them come back. She didn't say anything of substance again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
IMO this video was a joke. Yeah she named her surgery and that's about it. She has some mental problems and should seek psychological help asap. It's always the same, when the subject is hard she's saying that she will explain something quickly (as here with PE, she started by saying that she has an ileostomy but she didn't say more) and then she drops the subject and starts to focus on some trivial stuff and she always repeats herself when she's nervous. She's so weird, not talking about having your organs removed won't make them come back. She didn't say anything of substance again.
Exactly that's what I thought. I don't get what others are seeing, I see no change at all. She is not more candid than before. She said just the bare minimum to be able to title the video "my cancer surgery". She knows her clickbaits will be heavily criticised. And the whole video could have been 5 minutes long with the little info that she shared. Yes she is sad and the surgery is sad but that does not make her channel and videos good and we know very well what Tiffany is after. Yes, she always says she will come back to that topic later and make a separate video but that never actually occurs. This 'emotional' video is calculated. Yes her emotions are genuine but she is filming exactly this to make a big comeback and reach the 100K subscribers. She is still the same old Tiffany who does not care whether what she films makes sense and whether she helps others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Life sucks sometimes. Why do people have to suffer like this? It seems so unfair. Tiff should be in the prime of her life and planning a wedding and kids, not fighting this awful disease and undergoing such pain and sadness. All the best wishes in the world for Tiffany and for everyone. Let all beings be free from suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And I doubt she ever will!
Tiffany has not changed … she is not an upfront person nor is she truthful. She is doing this purely for the financial return and if any people truly believe she cares about anyone but herself… take a look at the history for Fluffyfox… sorry to resurface with this for you Fluffy, but my point is the manner by which she treats people who truly care for her and devote precious time and energy to worrying only to be stomped on and forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.