Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll end up closing PO Box it'll be ....Darling go close the PO Box it's not worth the money for all the tatt I've been sent this isn't good enough for me where are my very rich subscribers
Sending her cheques for holidays! She's got everyone hook, line and sinker.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I can see from the board that many are still watching her shameless vapid videos. Let's stop cold turkey. She does not deserve all the views and attention. Please let's all support genuinely worthy cancer youtubers like Jenny Apple with our precious views, her clinical trial doesn't seem to be moving smoothly and I am so concerned.

Tiffany's materialistic ways even in the face of her own mortality is beyond shocking, such an absorption over the stupidest material things (just the screenshot of her with her PO box goodies is so distasteful). She really is one of the shallowest people I have ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Waiting for all the zoo animals to start going through the comments 😬

Sending her cheques for holidays! She's got everyone hook, line and sinker.
She certainly has. I mean anyone else would be spending time with family and friends doing what you like to do, long walks before such a big operation but not her she's wasted all that time setting up the PO Box and unwrapping stuff she doesn't need

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always say thank you to our postman he works so hard & especially at Christmas with hoards of Amason bits too..

I would feel so.....GUILTY if i were T but i thank my lucky stars i am not & i have a heart. I volunteer for Nothing love to give & i dont want anything back..

Im much older but to be T & 30yrs of age i would be ashamed its shocking

😡🤔🤔🤔
She still HASNT posted on FB
Strange!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I always say thank you to our postman he works so hard & especially at Christmas with hoards of Amason bits too..

I would feel so.....GUILTY if i were T but i thank my lucky stars i am not & i have a heart. I volunteer for Nothing love to give & i dont want anything back..

Im much older but to be T & 30yrs of age i would be ashamed its shocking

😡🤔🤔🤔
She still HASNT posted on FB
Strange!!!
Maybe because she got quite a bit of abuse on FB from someone yesterday

• Haha
  • Wow
Now she looks like a sneaky liar with her recent vlogmas vlogs. Her opening of the advent calendar and making it sound like it was December 1 etc; it makes her and Darling look like fools (which they are). She should have just admitted to pre-recording the vlogs from day 1.

Yep her "isn't it" after every sentence is so annoying. She completely misuses it.
I agree it grates me everytime, such bad English!!

Reactions: 9
I've finally reached Block status on Tiffany's channel. Lol. She is such a fake, manipulative person. I thought it odd that no one had reacted to my comments on today's nauseating short vid. Question- if blocked, can T still see my comments? I think she can but no one else can.

Literally every comment👍
Looks ike the negative FB commenters have all been blocked. Only good comments now appear. Lol. She claims to stay up late editing. I think she's up late blocking people from FB and YT. She is unreal.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've finally reached Block status on Tiffany's channel. Lol. She is such a fake, manipulative person. I thought it odd that no one had reacted to my comments on today's nauseating short vid. Question- if blocked, can T still see my comments? I think she can but no one else can.

Looks ike the negative FB commenters have all been blocked. Only good comments now appear. Lol. She claims to stay up late editing. I think she's up late blocking people from FB and YT. She is unreal.
One of the deleted comments mentioned something about her PR team. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh yes - I was involved in that thread too. She did! As if.

Is she not under more stress and pressure now though, by withholding the date from her frustrated followers? They're forever writing and asking her for the information. To me it would seem easier for everybody if she just told them. Burst the tension bubble.
it would be simple to just say next week but given the video "editing" lag who knows what that means.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone feel like she has a personality with little to no empathy? I know someone in real life that has impaired empathy, he's on the spectrum, and wonder if T is even capable of feeling for her followers or how her actions/words affect anyone but herself. (NOT implying she's on the spectrum)

Reactions: 14
Does anyone feel like she has a personality with little to no empathy? I know someone in real life that has impaired empathy, he's on the spectrum, and wonder if T is even capable of feeling for her followers or how her actions/words affect anyone but herself. (NOT implying she's on the spectrum)
I agree. She comes across all giggly, sweetness and light but I think there's something quite sinister behind the eyes. Maybe it's just her behaviour that is clouding my judgement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope, I just think she is a materialistic and manipulative individual who has been dealt lemons and used them to make lemonade.....in this case used her diagnosis to prop up a mediocre channel by monetising and trivialising a disease that has caused misery, suffering and loss to so many. The trickery she employs clearly shows she has an understanding of her followers .....but has no intention of being influenced by it.
Her eyes are very odd.....

Reactions: 16
all she needs to do is that down that PO Box and put the link to donate to Royal Marsden. Just think of what she could raise if she set up that account. As long as that PO box is there she will continue to get dumps just like today. Tiffany your choice!!!

I agree. She comes across all giggly, sweetness and light but I think there's something quite sinister behind the eyes. Maybe it's just her behaviour that is clouding my judgement.
Nope, I just think she is a materialistic and manipulative individual who has been dealt lemons and used them to make lemonade.....in this case used her diagnosis to prop up a mediocre channel by monetising and trivialising a disease that has caused misery, suffering and loss to so many. The trickery she employs clearly shows she has an understanding of her followers .....but has no intention of being influenced by it.
Her eyes are very odd.....
And I'm hesitant to say "no empathy" because I think she loves her niece and nephew and feels for them? But maybe that show is for her benefit as well, she knows her followers love seeing them so they comment on them...dot dot dot...I don't know, sinister and trickery are good words, though. It just feels like it's all calculated and she does things for her own benefit only, even with Matt and Amma, I don't even know what that would be called.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.