Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all she needs to do is that down that PO Box and put the link to donate to Royal Marsden. Just think of what she could raise if she set up that account. As long as that PO box is there she will continue to get dumps just like today. Tiffany your choice!!!
She wants the gifts to continue despite her protestations. I truly despise her. Zero sympathy any more.

Reactions: 11
Her new PO Box video is the only recent one where she doesn't attach cancer to it ironically.

“You guys know - I don’t need anything”

says the girl who spends her days shopping.
And who provided the information for her PO Box several times. 🙄 She could at least be honest . It's like setting up a gofundme and writing in the description that you don't really need the money.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So has she removed her Tippex or she'll just leave it for the nurses to do it. And then just ✌feel bad✌about the nurses having to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol. Blend Jet has been around for awhile. She acts as if it's something new. I have one, have had it a long time.. She's a dope. It needs to be charged first. Just another materialistic possession.

Oh God. She's got the same color as mine! It's simple but she acts as if it's a nuclear reactor!
Matt's "Ha's" are clearly orchestrated now based on TL comments. Both of them are gross and childish.

• Haha
more of nothing again today....but breaking news...a hospital appointment tomorrow!! She is making nonstop reference to next year ...next year and even buying some dishes that should be good for 4-5 years. Tiff calls her coat a "big duvet" and I think that is a good description. They discuss is it "hot flash" or "hot flush" and Mr. Matt says for sure it is "flush". I noted today more commercials than ever before. More shopping buying anything and everything as the packages arrived at the PO Box. Guests arrive and they seem more friends of Matt than Tiff but just a guess. I note Amma is gone again...hope she is having a nice time elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone notice how often Matt is now included in each vog? Also, the party with friends? She rarely showed friends visiting before. She's trying to respond to our comments and criticisms. What a great idea to expose yourself to germs by having random people at your house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait for tomorrow’s vid where she will show us how to make a smoothie!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More Christmas shopping, gonks, some random singing figure that looked like Matt, an angel for her sister, and guess what, not another Christmas jumper - a Christmas dress. Limited edition coffees with gingerbread - which Tiff dislikes - and sweet snacks. Big long rambling explanation as to why she and Matt had purchased a new dinner set even though they already have one. Each plate and bowl held up to the camera. They will use the set for five years she announced. To get their money's worth.
Friends round for dinner to eat olives and pasta. Friends! Think they must be Matt's as they sounded Irish. Seemed normal.
Tiff had to sign off before any food was eaten as she is tired.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Boy, she's a real celebrity now, I just don't get it, it's clear to see from her videos how well off they all are, updated kitchen, nice "cozy" house, good car, plenty of money for all kinds of food (many can't afford to eat out unless something real cheap, certainly not Japanese cuisine or other high end food), and your health care paid for!

Does she ever consider how many in her situation would be lucky to receive even palliative care because they couldn't afford the surgery or other treatment??!!

But I guess she's too busy opening presents to think about this. From all over the world,lol. Not that she really wants them or anything,nooo.

• Heart
Her last 5 or 6 vlogs show her becoming increasingly manic. Running all around, buying everything, parties, parties, parties, staying up til all hours. She's panicking but trying to hide it by doing things 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.