Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Tiffany had to laugh at Matt's HA! at one point. You would think she's used to it now.

I just watched her latest video, all I can say is that I've watched and cared for my family members who all died of cancer and she sure as hell doesn't look anything like any of them did even in the early stages, she looks like she feels great! Lots of energy.
I truly hope that will be a good sign of her recovery. However, it might just be that she's young.

Reactions: 6
“Your girl is going to be fit, healthy, AND cancer free AND straight teef”
Fit = HA! She can’t even get herself fit right now. What makes this stupid girl think she’s going to be “fit” recovering from a horrendous surgery.
Healthy = HA! That’s all I have to say.
Cancer free = I highly doubt it and even if, she’d have to wait 5 years with no evidence of disease in order to be officially cancer free
Straight teef = yeah I highly doubt this too. Like I said before, I can’t even be bothered to wear my retainers when I’m exhausted or sick. She won’t be wearing tit while recovering from a PE. She’s not even wearing her aligners right now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sheba, I hope you’re fully recovered now..👍. While you were away, did you read about people sending her money and someone even offered her a stay in their holiday home, in addition to the piles of other gifts?
Thank you so much! COVID is no joke. 2 weeks on and much better, but still coughing. I did do some catch up but not a ton... I can see the gifts are upsetting to you, and I agree it's cringey as all get out and also a questionable action...

But she's not using the gospel to create her following and then telling them mid-sermon, "God is telling me I need a private jet." It could be worse, both in terms of emotional and religious manipulation and in scale.

A few candles in the mail to a gal whose butt is about to be permanently fused together is neither here nor there in my opinion.

Sure, she loves the attention, but at least she is saying "no gifts." She's not stealing anything from anyone. At worst, she's just a mooch.

Not trying to start any fights. I am a Christian too. Which is why I have to point out...

As Matt 6:10 NKJV says “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”
Nope. Matthew 6:9-13 is the Lord's prayer. Jesus gave it during the sermon on the mount. vs 10 is the theme of the whole Bible. I do know the one you quote, tho, :)

Greed is a problem, but if we get into the big sin stuff there is a laundry list in 1 Cor. 6 which mentions greed among other lifestyle factors some of which are also in play for Tiffany, PO box or no... So... Not sure why you feel Tiffany in particular should meet the high ideal you have for her? She is just, not that sort, no need to sweat it.

Maybe it is her broadcasting her prayers. Matthew 6 contains quite pointed advice about that as well. Jesus said hypocrites do that. So, you know what you're looking at there. Shake off the dust & keep your peace. Hate to see anyone so upset. ♡

I used those washable pads- so much more comfortable to use than the disposable ones. I did wrap the pouch in a disposable one when I was getting to grips with my stoma, though. It used to blow up like a balloon and did explode on one memorable occasion about 2 weeks after I was discharged home 😩
I can laugh about it now!
Wow, Sue! I am sorry that happened. LOL. I did not know that is possible!! I cared for my mom through Alzheimer's, and am familiar with a shitastrophe.... But that sounds like a crapocalypse.!! I hope it was not at 3 am.

Oh no!!!! Y'all been BUSY! I just realized how much I need to catch up on and I can no longer exit my response....

Please ignore me, I see this has been discussed and dismissed. Sorry! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just saw this comment. I was looking through comments to see if there were any sensible comments and I stumbled on this one.
I can’t believe the cultish devotion over there! I started out loving Tiffany and thinking she was amazing. But after the whole block and delete situation, and as the videos got more clickbaity, etc., I started asking questions. That’s why I came to TL. I still want TIffany to be ok, of course! 🙏🏻 But I can’t stand deception, and I am so frustrated with us having to guess what is going on with her. I don’t understand how people are so worshipful of Tiffany!
Oh yes, that's our ginny, that cavilling prat, can't say a decent word about Tiffany, now can she? Oh, the horror! 🤬 Read, if you dare, how cheeky she's been here about Tiffany! o_O

It's such a lot for a young woman to come to terms with. I feel very sorry for her and hope it all goes well.
They say Tattle is bad, but I tell you, there are some vile comments over on YT. Somebody has actually referred to the surgery as 'butchering.' Yep. Really sensitive thing to say, erm, NOT.
... put the vlog on and to my surprise watched it right through and even felt quite moved by some of it! I think she's being pretty brave in the run up to this major surgery. ... Well done, Tiffany.
Thank you - yes, me too. We're overstepping the mark. I think we set up these threads to discuss her reticence and confusing behaviour on all things cancer-related and I don't like to criticize the looks of another woman.
Talk about gaslighting what has actually been written here!! :eek:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yes, that's our ginny, that cavilling prat, can't say a decent word about Tiffany, now can she? Oh, the horror! 🤬 Read, if you dare, how cheeky she's been here about

Talk about gaslighting what has actually been written here!! :eek:
Thank you for posting the compassionate remarks by our Ginny! From what I have read, most of us are worried and frustrated. This is not about hatred, especially from Ginny. Sometimes we joke on here, because we need some comic relief. But at the end of the day, we all want Tiffany to be ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sure, she loves the attention, but at least she is saying "no gifts." She's not stealing anything from anyone. At worst, she's just a mooch.
No to gifts? 🤣🤣🤣….Never mind…🙄
Glad you’re fully recovered though.
Stay safe and take care of the cough! 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes it does seem like she has moved already...and will stay gone at nights until she has to come back. Being around the happy couple must be very trying.
If Amma moved out last week, it would mean T is already in the hospital now? Surgery must have been today or maybe t’rrow, at the latest, I guess. Not sure why she’s so secretive. Other cancer sufferers on YT do not have to hide their surgery dates. They were also not mobbed at the hospital like Princess T thinks she would …🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even Tiffany had to laugh at Matt's HA! at one point. You would think she's used to it now.

I truly hope that will be a good sign of her recovery. However, it might just be that she's young.
Yes, her energy level is confusing, especially considering her cancer is advanced enough to require such a serious surgery. I understand that without chemo and radiation she would be feeling much better, however she has described herself as being "very unwell" for a long time pre-diagnosis. All I can think of is that her pain killers are very effective.

Well there was heavy snow in London on Sunday 12th Airports in London closed Monday no show or mention of snow in her videos if her video tonight shows her going for scans and if she's wearing the same clothes as when she was on the bike that means they were done on the same day

I think Tiff has a good idea of what the surgery involves and the aftermath. She's going to decorate her room with candles and twinkling lights the nurses are going to flip her from side to side then she's going to do her boomerang dance (lots of manic arm waving and jumping up and down on the free mattress) on the steps of the Royal Marsden. At that point men in white coats are going to come and drag her back in and have her committed. She will go demented not being able to film any more BS boring videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.