Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nachovarga

Hey Everyone, I know most of us are going to get upset & angry the more we hear/read about comments of her followers sending her checks & gifts. I find myself getting so upset when I read that the comment were that one person a check and telling Tiffany Amma and Matt to go on a trip (must have been a big check!) I was surprised that I was all worked up about this stranger on YT.
I’m going to focus my energy on my loved ones and donating to charity.
I’m not going to watch any of her videos until after January 10. By then she should have had some type of sx or not. I’ll also take a break from here on Tattle. I hope you all have a great holiday season!! Stay safe!! You guys have been soo funny!!! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 42

unnecessary

Hi all, this if my first post on this particular person. So, embarrassing disclaimer - up until recently I was a HUGE fan of T, would defend her till the cows come home etc.. (no I'm not the fluffy fox person but I wouldn't be surprised if a screenshot of one of my posts showed up on here). But things have really really started to irk me and reading through some of the previous threads I feel like I need to post to get some of this off my chest - as clearly I'm not alone in my thinking.

1. I HATE how she keeps trying to tell us she is trying to protect Amma by not having her visit in the hospital or attend appointments. Is she that deluded?? Does she actually think that when Amma isn't at the hospital, she is out living her life as if nothing ever happened and this whole thing is just a dream? Does she actually think it's better for Amma to be at home by herself? Ffs, how cruel. All I can picture is that poor woman sitting at home crying her eyes out waiting until it's OK to visit her own daughter.

2. Her diet. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not surprised someone with cancer would lose weight, especially one involving the GI tract. But, if eating was truly out of the question, she wouldn't go on and on about needing to eat more, and wanting to eat as much as she can to gain weight. If her surgeons say to her "You need to gain weight" and she knew she wasn't able to, she would be saying "you need to provide me with some form of nutrition because eating orally is not an option." She also keeps offering her food to everyone else "amma you have a hash brown" or "matt you have a bite" .. it's like she has some funny thing about eating on her own, or eating something that others aren't?

The other thing about her diet - I'm so over hearing her say she wants to eat things that are not going to upset her tummy, then eats things like fucking croissants, fries and hash browns (fat and grease) OLIVES (salt is an emetic), dairy, coffee and tea (tea has tannins which will cause nausea on an empty stomach. Like all the foods you never eat when you have a stomach bug.. wtf happened to plain toast and crackers? The hospital even gave her toast, but she said "I think I just want a hash brown to be honest" - At 11:20 Her food choices just don't seem to be what someone suffering severe nausea would want.

3.. The way she talks like she's on repeat. Honestly her videos could be half the length they are the way she says the same sentence over and over .. and then pauses .. and then says it again just in case we missed it the first time. The 'Tea with Tiffany' ones are brutal.

4.. The way she keeps thinking we're "expecting" a video so she has to get one up. Wtf.. no we're not. No one expects a video from her, anyone would understand if she could't upload. And no one would expect post surgery videos. Does she think we love her that much? I don't get why she struggles to work out how to update us. She uses insta stories, surely Matt can just update us that way? Why does it have to be edited youtube videos.

Thanks for letting me vent. I think I'll be a regular here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ginnyw

VIP Member
Summary for those of you who just can't:

Tiffany says GOOD MORNING in that little-girl way. She has put oil on her face (isn't it supposed to go in the air-fryer?). She's wearing a green We Gonk, sorry, Got This t-shirt. And she is opening an advent calendar while Amma tries to sneak into the kitchen unseen. 'MMMMM' T says as she opens one of the naff candles from the advent calendar. She says she might as well open window 8 to be 'on track' (yes, we all know you're not doing things in real time). Apparently loads of us have asked her where this advent calendar comes from (have we? Do we have amnesia now too?). More hair-tossing and hair-flicking. Can we guess what Amma is doing? OK, I'll have a guess: escaping on a one-way ticket to Brazil? Muttering and cursing under her breath? Joining a secret underground organisation for harassed mothers of strange daughters? No, she's making another one of her smoothies. THANK GOD FOR A HEALTHY THING IN THAT HOUSEHOLD. Amma explains oranges, beetroots, lemons etc to the viewers. 'An apple!' says Tiffany. 'Very yummy!' I try not to die of boredom watching the smoothie-machine in action. Darling is called in to admire the smoothie. What colour is it, she asks? It is bright red. 'Cheers' they all go with their smoothies, like they're sitting in some smoky down-town bar and not in a soulless white-painted kitchen full of adverts, I mean, gadgets. How much would they pay for this? Five quid. Personally I'd pay not to drink something the same colour as vampire's blood but there you go. They continue to admire the smoothies, holding them up to the light and going 'mmmmmm'. Oh God, she's asked Alexa to play Abba. Mercifully we miss that bit of the film. They move in to admire the American-diner-style breakfast all mostly made in the air-fryer. 'MMM. Hash browns in the air-fryer are a game-changer.' Are they? Don't think so, unless the 'game' is 'how many hash browns can you cram into an air-fryer?' Matt is going to ESCAPE THE HOUSE, I mean, go to football. He's a bit late, probably because he's been forced to admire smoothies and hash browns all morning. Tiffany says she is taking her Xmas presents round to her family as she will probably not be at home over Christmas. No shit, Sherlock. Amma is driving. She looks flustered, as usual. Tiffany is going to take Astin to the toy shop. Cut to Tiffany and Astin in the lego store, both in matching Xmas jumpers. Astin picks a game about sharks. Maybe he's trying to make a point. Maybe he's training up to join Tattle in later life. Back in the car, Astin is in a seatbelt, hold the front page. They do the 'Christmas Song' game and all spontaneously burst into Wham's 'Last Christmas' in a way that makes my ear canals bleed and which might resurrect the wrathful ghost of George Michael. At Aunty's house now, lots of shrieking and giggling about the Christmas tree. Tiffany eats a pig-in-blanket - not literally, just a frozen one. Loads of hugging and festive mingling, just like you do when you're about to have surgery. Tiffany announces 'Tree Decoration Time' and then that godawful soppy background track comes on while we 'enjoy' watching. Tiffany shows us the dessert, which is various stuff from the freezer. Appropriately, she points out the 'Profit-eroles.' They do 'cheers' whilst holding a profiterole each. Wtf. Back home, Darling has got her in one of those from-behind hugs, aka World Wrestling. Tiffany tells us it's half-past twelve 'in the night'. She can't go to bed because she HAS to edit. Tomorrow she's resting up. The end. Can I have a drink now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Curly Top

VIP Member
One thing which grated with me was her telling us that Astin was praying for The Tiffany Think family.

To me it's manipulative. He is just a small boy, leave him out of it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Black_Hawk

From 4:55 into the video Tiffany says:

"I'll just keep my liners (teeth liners) in. So when I leave the hospital (post-surgery) your girl is going to be FIT, HEALTHY & CANCER FREE & HAVE STRAIGHT TEETH"!

Is she for real? I mean she talks like an 7 year old... has she absolutely no understanding in what condition the surgery is going to leave her?? Is she this delusional still??? I'm beyond words! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

LeonorG

VIP Member
She is so embarassing sitting there gleefully in a pile of parcels. She is really in her element, materialistic, greedy and narcissistic. The cancer really didn't teach her anything and didn't make her a better person. The opposite. She became even more vapid, shallow, and ungrateful. She has the capacity to make a quick video to brag about the parcels her loving youtube family sent her but not to update them about the surgery with a quick video. Everything about her and her actions is wrong. Her subscribers need to leave her and immediately move their attention to Jenny Apple or the Krocks or anyone else who is actually deserving of it. I'm so embarassed and sickened by her :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

ginnyw

VIP Member
Well I got all bolstered up and ready, darkened room, pile of snacks, put the vlog on and to my surprise watched it right through and even felt quite moved by some of it! I think she's being pretty brave in the run up to this major surgery. This was more like the Tea with Tiffany vlogs and she was more grown-up and reflective. Well done, Tiffany. And oh, you so CAN do a camembert in the air-fryer. Heaps better than oven for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Pankhurst

Vlogmass Day 598,206,183
Summing Up

TT gets up and shows us yet another Christmas jumper, hurray. The snake hot water bottle makes an appearance, TT loves it, we know this because she tells us numerous times.

Her and Darling are going on a road trip to get some breakfast so TT shows us yet another pastry she has no intention of eating. Auntie has bought TT a portable blender to add to her collection of gadgets she'll never use. She shows willing and puts it on charge, ready to go back in the box never to be seen again.

Off we go to The Range to go to Costa but they are too late so Darling treats himself to, wait for it...***a gonk*** We didn't see that coming Darling, you little trickster.
There must have been a dancing vagina in the display because Darling yells HA so loudly that they are told to leave. Not before TT buys some more tat for her Sister.

Now it's time to go to Starbucks where we get a close up of some bread. We have a discussion about latte and eventually come to the conclusion that TT likes hers and Darling likes his. They are sharing some food which TT doesn't actually eat.

Now it's time to go home and decide whether to clean corners of the house or not. Will the guests notice? Will they leave in disgust? TT decides to distract them by shovng a camera in their faces.

Guests leave and TT can go to bed happy that bought a bowl for olives. The relief, phew. Obviously we are shown the brand so TT can't go to bed just yet. Not before emailing Habitat to demand the cash they owe her for advertising.

I can hardly wait for the next instalment. I'm never going to sleep tonight, I'm too excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

xxAprilxx

I like how she mentioned her favourite Estee Lauder concealer - of course she's ran out of it. No doubt she'll receive about 500 of them in her next PO Box delivery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Blue skies

New 2-minute video about the PO box. Ohhhh this is not gonna go over well 😬🙈
Ahhhh, stop pretending Tiffany! If you feel sooooo bad, give them to charity, you greedy pig🐷🐷. You could make a short video about your gifts but not an update about your surgery?. Omg, I am loathing her more and more with every video. I have truly never met someone sooo annoying. If she feels sooooo bad, shut the PO Box down! You can read cards and messages on your phone, laptop or device, you pretentious fool!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Villanelly

VIP Member
Must be a hell of a lot, a lot, a lot of vagina in the air today, Matt's "HAs" were off the scale!

• Haha

PW212

Chatty Member
I’m guessing the surgery is next week. Either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. They wouldnt do this large complicated type of surgery on a Friday and perhaps not on a Monday bc she may have to be admitted the night before. Tuesday would be best as it gives the team a few more days post surgery to deal with any initial complications It has to be next week to get done before xmas. This week for her tenth round of scans. Remember, todays vlog was filmed five days ago. We are now officially on The Surgical Watch Mystery Tour. Get cozy ya’ll. ☕🫖🍫🍟🎄

• Haha

Curly Top

VIP Member
That offering her food to others. Drives me mad. It's uncomfortable to watch. She receives a scone with cream and jam and goes into raptures about how wonderful it is, and in the next sentence offers it to Amma.

She makes a big production as to how onerous it is to open her advent calendar to eat a minute portion of chocolate, so opens three at once and immediately says she'll give them to Matt to have with his cup of tea.

She doesn't open her candle calendar after the huge fuss she made over it because she already has "too many candles to burn".

It's so bloody weird seeing an adult wax lyrical about a new shiny object and then neglect it, give it away or seem to lose interest. It's like a child just wanting new things - wanting presents to open but bored with them once they are unwrapped.

• Heart
  • Sick

HulloC

Dear Tiffany, you knew full well that people will be sending gifts the second you opened the PO box. if you just want a card or letter, just get an email address and people can handwrite a card and send a photo of it to you or something if that's what you're really after. all this waste on someone who can afford nice things from the thousands of dollars she makes from youtube.. when countless others are suffering in this time of worldwide financial crisis.. just wow. Tiffany, if you're so adamant about not wanting gifts maybe you should just close the PO box so you don't confuse your fans.. they can't help it!! they don't know how to NOT send a gift when the temptation is so great!!!! they're helpless to your silly charms!! they need help!!! stop confusing them!!!! or if you're actually really happy and want more gifts, just say so. then people won't be confused anymore. the confusion is real!!!! SAVE US ALL TIFFANY.

emoji_u1f499.png

was feeling a little generous so I made you a little something as well - a new merch design! sorry i can't post this to your P.O box but feel free to use it without credit.

wgt.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

LeonorG

VIP Member
Also, what does she mean 'editing'? Her videos are a complete shite. She leaves everything in it. She clearly does not edit anything. The pile of crap in her vlogs would take a minute to put together.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Hellodear

I can see from the board that many are still watching her shameless vapid videos. Let's stop cold turkey. She does not deserve all the views and attention. Please let's all support genuinely worthy cancer youtubers like Jenny Apple with our precious views, her clinical trial doesn't seem to be moving smoothly and I am so concerned.

Tiffany's materialistic ways even in the face of her own mortality is beyond shocking, such an absorption over the stupidest material things (just the screenshot of her with her PO box goodies is so distasteful). She really is one of the shallowest people I have ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27