Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of P.O. Box being delivered to your door. She's played the CANCER card, I reckon.
not easy to get regular mail let alone a dump like that from a PO Box. Why could Matt not pick that up on the way home from one of his football games?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hoping some of those people that are really invested in her and care see her for what she really is and donate to a charitable cause. Someone had the idea of her giving it to the nurses, which I think is nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I told her to donate all to charity and to close down the PO Box. It's clear from the responses of the Dolt Cult, that many of them refuse to listen. But I also say, "Me thinks she doth protest too much!" She knew this would happen and she's secretly loving it. Disgusting.

I think there is a term "duper's delight" which I see in Tiffany. She does something to elicit a certain behavior (she is controlling) and then pretends that was not the result she wanted ...all the while clearly enjoying the attention. It is not just the PO box she does this often with many things. I wonder what prompted them to bring it to her house? Do PO boxes in UK work differently than in US? You usually have to go retrieve them. Who would even want all of that each week from strangers?
I agree 100%. She loves this!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why but this particular video makes me so angry among her vast sea of inane, vapid, banal, insipid vlogs.
This is a whole new level of manipulation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She'll end up closing PO Box it'll be ....Darling go close the PO Box it's not worth the money for all the tatt I've been sent this isn't good enough for me where are my very rich subscribers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't caught up on the comments yet on here but I personally respect Tiffany more for being honest and stating her vlogs are not filmed in "real time". Pretending they were only discredited her. I do think she is still peddling the ads too much which I also find discrediting. I don't know if this is just a "me thing" as you could argue that all influencers do this. I suppose I just don't think of her as an influencer, but a cancer vlogger, so it seems strange for her to create scripted dialogue around her products. I definitely don't agree with the merch sales as she is marketing products to an "online family" that she keeps in the dark. I also don't really understand the point of creating merch based on the theme of cancer, without trying in some way to fund a cure for cancer. If she were on private care, it would make more sense as it would be funding her treatment, but she is not. She does have to make a living, but it would be good if she did a video on how much she actually earns on Youtube. Her videos lack transparency which I think has been a common ground for criticism of her on here.

I agree with this and don't blame her for not sharing exact dates. But like you and others I do think she should be more open about aspects of the surgery otherwise what is the point of her vlog? If anything it just encourages people on here and on her YT channel to slate her. She wants to be a lifestyle vlogger *with cancer*, but that belies the fact that she has used cancer platforms to direct traffic to her YT. Her vlogs have lost focus completely.
The only reason why she’s being ‘ honest ‘ about the real time she films is because of how much we’ve discussed that she doesn’t on this forum.
She has started to change her ways according to criticism about her behaviour and unfairness because she reads what is shared here.

I also agree that she shouldn’t share the exact date of her surgery that’s far too much stress and pressure. She should just be honest and say she doesn’t want to share the dates end of.

Reactions: 20
The posts are still there except the one where dumbo Loretra called someone jealous.
Oh yes - I was involved in that thread too. She did! As if.

The only reason why she’s being ‘ honest ‘ about the real time she films is because of how much we’ve discussed that she doesn’t on this forum.
She has started to change her ways according to criticism about her behaviour and unfairness because she reads what is shared here.

I also agree that she shouldn’t share the exact date of her surgery that’s far too much stress and pressure. She should just be honest and say she doesn’t want to share the dates end of.
Is she not under more stress and pressure now though, by withholding the date from her frustrated followers? They're forever writing and asking her for the information. To me it would seem easier for everybody if she just told them. Burst the tension bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

New 2-minute video about the PO box. Ohhhh this is not gonna go over well 😬🙈
apparently she could of set her P.O. Box up as letters only but obvs she didn’t and we all know she wanted this ..and will now have to either cancel it or set it up as such..her Poor mum and Matt are gonna be busy and will have To deal with this when she’s in hospital as I’m sure Some packages will be delayed.. and even after this vid some on her site are insisting she deserves gifts..none are so truly deaf as this cult she’s got going on over there..oh and some want a shout out when she gets their cards..😀 because she’s inspired them..to Do what exactly?..act like a f****** stalker who is now as needy as the target of their affections?..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I am quite Obsessed with our tattle community. I have never laughed so much.I even dreamed about a zoo last night full of caterpillars, foxes and giddy goats. Last night it was pigs. As I said before I’m still invested in Tiffany’s story and her health but she’s too much and too little at the same time. I will admit I find some of her antics hilarious and others maddening
I'm gonna miss all of you guys when her videos die down, what're we gonna do??

• Heart
  • Sad
“You guys know - I don’t need anything”

says the girl who spends her days shopping.

• Sick
  • Angry
Hey Tiffany, CLOSE DOWN the PO Box. Dumb idea and greedy too. Donate what you've already received to charity. And tell your Dolt Cult that this is what you are doing! Or are you secretly enjoying all of this? And don't blame your subs. You surely knew this would happen, didn't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I agree, she's only honest about the backdating now because she's been caught out from Elodies IG posts. She can't hide from all the comments calling her out, so, she has no choice but to write a statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't get it on Invidious yet and I refuse to watch direct from her YT channel, but, did she finally refrain from using *cancer* in a video title?
I go to Elle Darby/Swift wiki page. click on one of the free viewing platforms there. I watch all the grifters that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain…I watched an old video and she said the cancer had spread to her lungs? Why now is the surgery being done with curative intent? Did her chemo shrink the lung tumour? Confused!

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh 🤮

She's been so busy constantly asking if there was anything in her PO Box so they informed her of the postal strike and the items get delivered to her home
She probably made Darling Matt call and pester the Post Office seeing how she made him call the hospital to explain why she missed her hospital appointment.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain…I watched an old video and she said the cancer had spread to her lungs? Why now is the surgery being done with curative intent? Did her chemo shrink the lung tumour? Confused!
Confused like the rest of us on here and all who watch her videos. It's too chaotic and hectic for her to inform anyone properly

I'm gonna miss all of you guys when her videos die down, what're we gonna do??
Well it'll be hard to find anyone more irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she had an enlarged node in her lungs which a lot of us could have due to a previous chest infection..and because it was under a certain size it won’t be biopsied unless it grows..and the chemo didn’t make it shrink so they don’t think it’s cancer..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.