Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fluffy Fox (original cult leader) has rebranded to The Giddy Goat, if you'd all like to join flopping your fox alts 💙🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Certainly regret watching, despite clicking through most of it. The titles annoy me more and more everyday. This title is because of a COAT?!
Yeah, but it's a nice green color that matches the asparagus she took a nibble of, according to one fan 🤮 :eek:🤪
Oh just realized it was sarcastic coming from a Fluffy Fox account OMG 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
TLDR/recap: Counting down to Tiffany’s surgery: We do not know the date of Tiffany’s surgery yet. But she has assured us that it will take place before Christmas. Meanwhile, she is putting out daily Vlogmasses for her viewers, where she shares all her Christmas preparations, decorations, etc. She said she will do this until she has surgery. She is also excited because she has a P.O. Box, (link in the description) so people can send her cards and letters. (Please no presents, she says, although many of her fans, from across the world, say they have already sent them). Everyone is is wishing her well and hoping she will be ok, including those of us in the loving TL family. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing the surgery is next week. Either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. They wouldnt do this large complicated type of surgery on a Friday and perhaps not on a Monday bc she may have to be admitted the night before. Tuesday would be best as it gives the team a few more days post surgery to deal with any initial complications It has to be next week to get done before xmas. This week for her tenth round of scans. Remember, todays vlog was filmed five days ago. We are now officially on The Surgical Watch Mystery Tour. Get cozy ya’ll. ☕🫖🍫🍟🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’ll probably be given a sedative before surgery to relax her, otherwise she will be absolutely freaking out in the anaesthesia room. It’s going to be very scary for her. She should concentrate and visualise the tumour being removed, rather than thinking about her organs being removed.

Reactions: 16
I’m guessing the surgery is next week. Either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. They wouldnt do this large complicated type of surgery on a Friday and perhaps not on a Monday bc she may have to be admitted the night before. Tuesday would be best as it gives the team a few more days post surgery to deal with any initial complications It has to be next week to get done before xmas. This week for her tenth round of scans. Remember, todays vlog was filmed five days ago. We are now officially on The Surgical Watch Mystery Tour. Get cozy ya’ll. ☕🫖🍫🍟🎄
my money goes to Dec. 13 or Dec. 14th...we will get some canned vlogmas and the loving family will be in the dark for some time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Monday or Tuesday
Its a Complete arse ache of a guessing game🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should concentrate and visualise the tumour being removed, rather than thinking about her organs being removed.
  • Helpful suggestions from Tattle.life to Tiffany: 743
  • Helpful suggestions implemented by Tiffany: 0 (unless you count the nibble of the piece of asparagus or that she put on her coat by herself in the latest video instead of asking someone to do it for her.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I suspect there is a high probability that TT will just drop off YT completely come surgery day. Her behavior leading up to surgery day is going to affect a lot of people when she disappears indefinitely. A lot a lot a LOT of people. Maddening on so many levels. Ph.D students in Sociology could write their dissertation on all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey Everyone, I know most of us are going to get upset & angry the more we hear/read about comments of her followers sending her checks & gifts. I find myself getting so upset when I read that the comment were that one person a check and telling Tiffany Amma and Matt to go on a trip (must have been a big check!) I was surprised that I was all worked up about this stranger on YT.
I’m going to focus my energy on my loved ones and donating to charity.
I’m not going to watch any of her videos until after January 10. By then she should have had some type of sx or not. I’ll also take a break from here on Tattle. I hope you all have a great holiday season!! Stay safe!! You guys have been soo funny!!! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hey Everyone, I know most of us are going to get upset & angry the more we hear/read about comments of her followers sending her checks & gifts. I find myself getting so upset when I read that the comment were that one person a check and telling Tiffany Amma and Matt to go on a trip (must have been a big check!) I was surprised that I was all worked up about this stranger on YT.
I’m not going to watch any of her videos until after January 10. By then she should have had some type of sx or not. I’ll also take a break from here on Tattle. I hope you all have a great holiday season!! Stay safe!! You guys have been soo funny!!! ✌
We’ll miss you, but I completely understand. Have a great holiday season as well! Stay safe, God bless! ❤🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Miss you and your humour already. Do come back and brighten up the room soon! I’m also going to focus more on my sweet, elderly mum and chat less (can I resist??? Lol) but will definitely hang around to see how this whole mystery unfolds. Stay safe and do have a joyous time this Christmas. God bless and chat again!! 💜🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Very good analysis. I think you’re right. I think next Tuesday 13/12 might be D-day for her. Guess she must be freaking out now..😱

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.