Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the sublime, reverse psychology do not send me anything 💩.

I've set up the PO box because some of you said I should.

Do not send me anything. Send me cards, but only if you want to.

Do not send me any gifts. Oh I feel bad.

Now: PLEASE SEND ME CARDS AND LETTERS!
Screenshot_20221210_213925_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I can't make out what he said either. Something about calling the Post Office? I like the Irish don't get me wrong. But a lot of times he reminds me of the Swedish chef from the Muppets!

View attachment 1796805
haha ohhh he said "you have fun today with the post office darling?" now I hear it. All I heard initially was a manic man laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aside from the greed of it all. I wouldn't feel comfortable being sent stuff from complete randoms across the world. We've seen from her youtube comments that a lot of her 'fans' are nutters, so we've no idea what kind of stuff they're sending. I'd be scared opening the packages!

Also, your comment reminded me of this episode of The Simpsons :LOL:

This made me laugh
Aside from the greed of it all. I wouldn't feel comfortable being sent stuff from complete randoms across the world. We've seen from her youtube comments that a lot of her 'fans' are nutters, so we've no idea what kind of stuff they're sending. I'd be scared opening the packages!

Also, your comment reminded me of this episode of The Simpsons :LOL:

OMG this made me laugh but it's also kinda creepy! People mean well but you don't know their levels of hygiene and cleanliness, what if some gifted things are second hand and dirty/used? There's also weird creeps who send inappropriate things, serious haters too who could send something nasty. It's just too risky right before an Op and in recovery imo.

Also, what does she mean 'editing'? Her videos are a complete shite. She leaves everything in it. She clearly does not edit anything. The pile of crap in her vlogs would take a minute to put together.
When she says editing she means slicing long videos together 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1796821
Oh you nailed it... sublime reverse psychology indeed! Such beautiful manipulation from Tiffany. How well she has milked her illness.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So nauseating. She really came across as ungrateful. Has anyone else secretly wished that she get thousands of packages with gaudy useless trivial shite that she can't "return"? With how bare her house is and how she ponders over keeping the smallest detail, like the angel for the tree, I smile when I imagine the level of "hectic" that opening and storing stuff like that would be to her. 😈
And all the cards and letters? She'll have a family assembly line like elves opening them up and pulling out checks and gift cards, trashing the rest. She'll save a few to read on air to make out like she actually read THEM ALL but jokes on the sender, sadly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The look of GREED in those eyes.
I think there is a term "duper's delight" which I see in Tiffany. She does something to elicit a certain behavior (she is controlling) and then pretends that was not the result she wanted ...all the while clearly enjoying the attention. It is not just the PO box she does this often with many things. I wonder what prompted them to bring it to her house? Do PO boxes in UK work differently than in US? You usually have to go retrieve them. Who would even want all of that each week from strangers?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So nauseating. She really came across as ungrateful. Has anyone else secretly wished that she get thousands of packages with gaudy useless trivial shite that she can't "return"?
Or if everyone sends her a bottle of hand sanitizer. She needs it with as much as she touches her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is unbelievably greedy. I didn't think she would stoop this low. I don't think she has any tack or self-awareness. And she is the most undeserving of any of this.
I mean, give it all to your nurses who are being paid such a :poop: amount that they're about to strike!! Yet, they still will have to look after you! Give your largess to them!

The look of GREED in those eyes.
You mean this look? :alien: (prior screencap thanks to koalabells)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine CALLING royal mail right now in the middle of the strikes because you haven't got your free gifts
But you know she’ll blame her persistent subscribers “ Tiffany have you recieved my gift yet!?” I love you more I’m first!! Please call and check the post office or Amazon Tiffany!!
So she’ll say she did it for her lovely TT family of course😌
😉

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This latest video is maddening. Scolding subs and acting surprised for sending gifts when she knew this would happen.
I’m sure my comment will be deleted by the fluffy aardvark or whatever they call themselves now.

• Haha
Imagine CALLING royal mail right now in the middle of the strikes because you haven't got your free gifts
I've never heard of P.O. Box being delivered to your door. She's played the CANCER card, I reckon.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I mean, give it all to your nurses who are being paid such a :poop: amount that they're about to strike!! Yet, they still will have to look after you! Give your largess to them!

This look? :alien: (prior screencap thanks to koalabells)
Looks like a psychopath

Reactions: 10
Why the hell does she need cards and letters anyway? What about the thousands of posts, private messages, no doubt emails that she receives from people? Don't they count?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1796821
But some of your viewers said you shouldn’t set up a PO Tiffany? Why are you ignoring them? Why are you only paying attention to the viewers who say you should set up a PO BOX!?
I honestly have an allergy to phoney people goodness sake!

• Heart
But you know she’ll blame her persistent subscribers “ Tiffany have you recieved my gift yet!?” I love you more I’m first!! Please call and check the post office or Amazon Tiffany!!
So she’ll say she did it for her lovely TT family of course😌
😉
she is one of those people that it is always "I did that forxxx" Tiffany is a classic with not telling Amma things or Matt...the reality with these people it is really all about them. What she needs to realize is that Amma is stronger than Tiffany and smarter. Matt...well about the same IQ as Tiffany

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the hell does she need cards and letters anyway? What about the thousands of posts, private messages, no doubt emails that she receives from people? Don't they count?
She doesn’t even reply to many cancer sufferers that share their experiences or advice in her comments they get totally blanked!!!!
or messages of support or advice from others
but she wants personal letters.. purleeeeeease!!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.