Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's going to show the hospital appointment tomorrow probably so if they clean her port that was noticed on her video we deducted was 5 days prior

Reactions: 14
What color will it be? And how much would you pay for it? Yawn.
Blend Jet is great. But, hey Tiffany, I don't show myself making a smoothie on YT. She is so pathetic and materialistic. In fact, her entire family is. And Matt is Chief Gonk!

What color will it be? And how much would you pay for it? Yawn.
It was funny. She went looking for fresh fruit to blend but hardly had any!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her last 5 or 6 vlogs show her becoming increasingly manic.
True. She's manic. It all will end after the surgery...
She thinks she will wear the dress next Christmas... A dress, with 2 stomas? It will be very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 11
These two are the definition of arrested development. It’s like 2 6th formers on an outing and she is absolutely bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boy, she's a real celebrity now, I just don't get it, it's clear to see from her videos how well off they all are, updated kitchen, nice "cozy" house, good car, plenty of money for all kinds of food (many can't afford to eat out unless something real cheap, certainly not Japanese cuisine or other high end food), and your health care paid for!

Does she ever consider how many in her situation would be lucky to receive even palliative care because they couldn't afford the surgery or other treatment??!!

But I guess she's too busy opening presents to think about this. From all over the world,lol. Not that she really wants them or anything,nooo.
Remember when the 3 of them were laughing when they got the electric bill that came in Amma's name? One theory is that Amma was getting some kind of break on the utility bills even though she no longer is the official homeowner.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hate this ' she deserves it' attitude. It smacks of the entitled society we have now.

Reactions: 20
OMG. A sub is offering T, Matt and Amma the use of her lake house in Maine, once T "bounces back" from surgery! Are these people insane????

These two are the definition of arrested development. It’s like 2 6th formers on an outing and she is absolutely bonkers.
Lol. Bonkers for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Buying junk and eating more crap (Cancer & Vlogmas DAY 10)

Seriously, these two eat nothing but processed gunk. And do they buy new dishes every time they have visitors?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol. Blend Jet has been around for awhile. She acts as if it's something new. I have one, have had it a long time.. She's a dope. It needs to be charged first. Just another materialistic possession.

Oh God. She's got the same color as mine! It's simple but she acts as if it's a nuclear reactor!
Matt's "Ha's" are clearly orchestrated now based on TL comments. Both of them are gross and childish.
😱 You've something in common with Tiff as long as it's just the blender you'll be ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Snow in the UK today wonder if it'll appear in one of her videos once it's all melted and gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone feel like she has a personality with little to no empathy? I know someone in real life that has impaired empathy, he's on the spectrum, and wonder if T is even capable of feeling for her followers or how her actions/words affect anyone but herself. (NOT implying she's on the spectrum)
Definitely. She lacks empathy and self-awareness. She probably thinks her behaviour is cute and nice but it's utterly disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
True. She's manic. It all will end after the surgery...
She thinks she will wear the dress next Christmas... A dress, with 2 stomas? It will be very uncomfortable.
Of course she’ll be able to wear a dress…

Reactions: 6
Haven't been following and watching as much lately due to the frustrating lack of actual info. Do we even know for certain now if she's having the more extreme PE surgery? Has she given a date for the surgery?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.