Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If today is 10th Dec in UK, shouldn’t she be busy doing final prep for hospital admission? Or is the video taken a few days ago? She seems to be in a happy mood and gushing about free gifts and not the slightest concerned about the surgery, Shocking!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Peeed me off so...much
Its wrong in all angles...

She is constantly buying things & now receiving gifts from strangers 'that is what they are'
If she didnt use CANCER in her titles this wouldnt be happening at all...
Not even a surgery date just greed😡
She is unbelievably greedy. I didn't think she would stoop this low. She has already milked her cancer to the max and now this. I don't think she has any tack or self-awareness. And she is the most undeserving of any of this. There are actual people in need whilst she is sitting there in her luxury and cozyness grinning like a baffoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's a spoiled brat.
Some people you watch and genuinely cry for them knowing you can do nothing other than send a hug and promise to keep them in your thoughts.

Who is her admin on FB because there are some horrible comments, taking it too far.

We know what we think but I know of two female You Tubers who committed suicide over comments (not cancer related,) and I don't think T will be pushed to the edge but I do sometimes wonder if some of the remarks effect her at all.
It affects her ego, hence the aggressive block and delete regime. However, I doubt she is too upset, she is the one laughing all the way to the bank. And she deletes the 'haters' and basks in the comments praising her (for no reason) to oblivion.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Awww Tiff you greedy little piggy!

She perfectly knew people would send up gifts and not for a second do I believe she doesn't want them to not send her physical gifts and money. HA!

Well, with her she can stoop to new levels of low for the money and attention. You can have all of it sweetheart because next week your life changes completely.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven't caught up on the comments yet on here but I personally respect Tiffany more for being honest and stating her vlogs are not filmed in "real time". Pretending they were only discredited her. I do think she is still peddling the ads too much which I also find discrediting. I don't know if this is just a "me thing" as you could argue that all influencers do this. I suppose I just don't think of her as an influencer, but a cancer vlogger, so it seems strange for her to create scripted dialogue around her products. I definitely don't agree with the merch sales as she is marketing products to an "online family" that she keeps in the dark. I also don't really understand the point of creating merch based on the theme of cancer, without trying in some way to fund a cure for cancer. If she were on private care, it would make more sense as it would be funding her treatment, but she is not. She does have to make a living, but it would be good if she did a video on how much she actually earns on Youtube. Her videos lack transparency which I think has been a common ground for criticism of her on here.

I guess she thinks crowds will show up at RM or something? I do get the impression many on TT are from UK and they do seem unhinged so maybe Tiff has had some some to the house etc. I put nothing past her TT family.
I agree with this and don't blame her for not sharing exact dates. But like you and others I do think she should be more open about aspects of the surgery otherwise what is the point of her vlog? If anything it just encourages people on here and on her YT channel to slate her. She wants to be a lifestyle vlogger *with cancer*, but that belies the fact that she has used cancer platforms to direct traffic to her YT. Her vlogs have lost focus completely.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't blame the people sending the gifts - bit misguided, perhaps, but kindly meant. But I hate that video of Tiffany sitting amidst the parcels and envelopes pretending that things are 'surreal.' It's greedy and that stuff could be put to much better use than just giving her more stuff to fill up her house with.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cancel the PO Box then Tiffany, duh🙄 !?she knew this would happen.
Her biggest problem is she just contradicts herself all the time. I mean the gleeful thumbnail on this video goes completely against the message she gives in it which is: "do not send gifts". All while simultaneously, as you say, keeping the PO Box open. She will continue to come across as entirely disingenuous as long as keeps doing stuff like this.

• Heart
Her biggest problem is she just contradicts herself all the time. I mean the gleeful thumbnail on this video goes completely against the message she gives in it which is: "do not send gifts". All while simultaneously, as you say, keeping the PO Box open. She will continue to come across as entirely disingenuous as long as keeps doing stuff like this.
Several people - including me - have suggested that she shut the P.O. Box down right away. Because actually it will be Amma who probably ends up having to deal with all the stuff, plus it could be donated to charity shops, shelters, refugees etc. Like the true spirit of Christmas.

• Heart
Anyone notice how controlling her language is? She tells us to 'please please please' not send gifts and then says 'if you want to send a card or a letter, you can.' Like we have have been granted permission to send a card or letter. Most people would say 'if you want to send a card or letter that would be really nice.'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Please tell me this was a Love Island reference! 🤣
She's as fake as a Louis Vuitton handbag from China

Anyone notice how controlling her language is? She tells us to 'please please please' not send gifts and then says 'if you want to send a card or a letter, you can.' Like we have have been granted permission to send a card or letter. Most people would say 'if you want to send a card or letter that would be really nice.'
She could have said I'm not setting up a PO Box donate to a charity of your choice instead your comments are as good as cards....coz I don't read them either

• Haha
  • Heart
Just a thought. I love being here, reading the comments is the highlight of my day, and I am now fearing the possible emptiness of a future without the good sense and great laughs from the Tattle Tiff club when - smash! the T train derails as I suspect it will.

Are you guys commenting on any other interesting threads here? Can you recommend any, please?

And also, thanks so much to the Tattler who directed me here from Tiffany's No-Thinks vlog.

Thanks to all of you!! (But no blue hearts.)
I am quite Obsessed with our tattle community. I have never laughed so much.I even dreamed about a zoo last night full of caterpillars, foxes and giddy goats. Last night it was pigs. As I said before I’m still invested in Tiffany’s story and her health but she’s too much and too little at the same time. I will admit I find some of her antics hilarious and others maddening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She comes across disingenuous cause she is disingenuous. I don't think there is any doubt about this at this stage. She is completely inauthentic and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
what on earth does he say to her? I can't make out a word. It's also quite awkward having him celebrating (and her feigning an "annoyed" look:rolleyes:) on a video that is supposedly about not sending gifts. Another contradiction.
I can't make out what he said either. Something about calling the Post Office? I like the Irish don't get me wrong. But a lot of times he reminds me of the Swedish chef from the Muppets!

Screenshot_20221210_223217_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.