Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also sitting in a pile of dirty packages in her pyjamas.
When I was isolating with my vulnerable ex, we both did not even go outside. The only contact we had was amazon packages.. We both got covid. For ages we couldn't work it out how we got it. 📦😷
She should have gloves or anti bac with her
Aside from the greed of it all. I wouldn't feel comfortable being sent stuff from complete randoms across the world. We've seen from her youtube comments that a lot of her 'fans' are nutters, so we've no idea what kind of stuff they're sending. I'd be scared opening the packages!

Also, your comment reminded me of this episode of The Simpsons :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so embarassing sitting there gleefully in a pile of parcels. She is really in her element, materialistic, greedy and narcissistic. The cancer really didn't teach her anything and didn't make her a better person. The opposite. She became even more vapid, shallow, and ungrateful. She has the capacity to make a quick video to brag about the parcels her loving youtube family sent her but not to update them about the surgery with a quick video. Everything about her and her actions is wrong. Her subscribers need to leave her and immediately move their attention to Jenny Apple or the Krocks or anyone else who is actually deserving of it. I'm so embarassed and sickened by her :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

New 2-minute video about the PO box. Ohhhh this is not gonna go over well 😬🙈
Ahhhh, stop pretending Tiffany! If you feel sooooo bad, give them to charity, you greedy pig🐷🐷. You could make a short video about your gifts but not an update about your surgery?. Omg, I am loathing her more and more with every video. I have truly never met someone sooo annoying. If she feels sooooo bad, shut the PO Box down! You can read cards and messages on your phone, laptop or device, you pretentious fool!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, what does she mean 'editing'? Her videos are a complete shite. She leaves everything in it. She clearly does not edit anything. The pile of crap in her vlogs would take a minute to put together.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Somebody on YT got shot down in flames for suggesting that Tiffany might send some of her gifts to people who are struggling, plus if you mention foodbanks you are apparently the very devil.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She is so embarassing sitting there gleefully in a pile of parcels. She is really in her element, materialistic, greedy and narcissistic. The cancer really didn't teach her anything and didn't make her a better person. The opposite. She became even more vapid and shallow and insufferable. She has the capacity to make a quick video to brag about the parcels her loving youtube family sent her but not to update them about the surgery with a quick video. Everything about her and her actions is wrong. Her subscribers need to leave her and immediately move their attention to Jenny Apple or the Krocks or anyone else who is actually deserving of it. I'm so embarassed and sickened by her :sick:
I know. She doesn’t deserve the kindness from people who truly care. Even some of our friends here who are going through health challenges are more deserving than this little spoilt brat! And the yucky kiss from Matt that she left unedited? What was that about?.. Ewwww. 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I know. She doesn’t deserve the kindness from people who truly care. Even some of our friends here who are going through health challenges are more deserving than this little spoilt brat! And the yucky kiss from Matt that she left unedited? What was that about?.. Ewwww. 🤮
There are people on this forum who are REALLY going through it. And that's only the ones we know about. And yet people here act with maturity and kindness (most of the time). Tiffany needs to grow up, grow a pair and take some responsibility.

• Heart
  • Sad
New video

You don’t need a physical card or a letter either Tiffany, you’re such a phoney!!!!
Why don’t you set up a tiffanythinks gmail and recieve emails what a selfish b**tch.
Sending Letters and cards are still costly for many!
Buying a card. Queuing up in the cold, buying a stamp… it all costs dearie!
You feel so bad but you’re gonna open them all up! I can’t believe she called the post office to find out if she had recieved anything bloody cheek!
I mean you can’t make this stuff up! 😂😂😂🤣
She’s a joker for real. 🤡
This is her dream come true.. so whatever.. I guess.🤷🏽‍♀️ Merry Christmas Tiffany you Scrooge!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
She is so embarassing sitting there gleefully in a pile of parcels. She is really in her element, materialistic, greedy and narcissistic. The cancer really didn't teach her anything and didn't make her a better person. The opposite. She became even more vapid, shallow, and ungrateful. She has the capacity to make a quick video to brag about the parcels her loving youtube family sent her but not to update them about the surgery with a quick video. Everything about her and her actions is wrong. Her subscribers need to leave her and immediately move their attention to Jenny Apple or the Krocks or anyone else who is actually deserving of it. I'm so embarassed and sickened by her :sick:
Peeed me off so...much
Its wrong in all angles...

She is constantly buying things & now receiving gifts from strangers 'that is what they are'
If she didnt use CANCER in her titles this wouldnt be happening at all...
Not even a surgery date just greed😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
First time there's not the word cancer in the thumbnail
Because the greed has taken over

She HASNT posted on FB about the Parcels
Peops on there have sent stuff too
Too...busy being greeeeeeedy

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
There are people on this forum who are REALLY going through it. And that's only the ones we know about. And yet people here act with maturity and kindness (most of the time). Tiffany needs to grow up, grow a pair and take some responsibility.
Exactly!! I can name a few of us here who truly deserve some support and love, esp at this time of the year. Of course this greedy Tiffany is going to hoard all the gifts for her and her family. And Matt is also drooling. No wonder he’s going nowhere. Greedy pigs flock together..🐷🐷

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Going into hospital for major surgery we think as its all a guessing game

GERMS🤢🤢🤢🤢❗❗❗❗❗
Sat amongst a pile of filthy dirty post that has been licked & touched by many🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 16
You don’t need a physical card or a letter either Tiffany, you’re such a phoney!!!!
Why don’t you set up a tiffanythinks gmail and recieve emails what a selfish b**tch.
Sending Letters and cards are still costly for many!
Buying a card. Queuing up in the cold, buying a stamp… it all costs dearie!
You feel so bad but you’re gonna open them all up! I can’t believe she called the post office to find out if she had recieved anything bloody cheek!
I mean you can’t make this stuff up! 😂😂😂🤣
She’s a joker for real. 🤡
This is her dream come true.. so whatever.. I guess.🤷🏽‍♀️ Merry Christmas Tiffany you Scrooge!
I wish someone would ask her in the comments why she even needed a physical card were their comments not enough for her

• Heart
See, she’s just ‘scammed’ a lot a lot of people! You think she’d pay £30-£40 renting the POBox if she wasn’t expecting all these gifts?..Paying the high rental for cards and letters only?.. Who are you kidding, Tiffany?? She’s such a liar and actress and it’s sad that her innocent fans believe her lies. I hate injustice and this is truly unfair. She doesn’t deserve anything. Hope she donates them and do some good deeds. Because what she sows is what she reaps. 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Well, it is costing her £ to set up the po box, of course she was expecting it to be worth her while since, as others have mentioned, she could just read all the well wishes and comments already on her social media or set up another gmail account to receive more if she wanted. How many well wishes does she actually need to stroke her ego if the thousands of daily comments aren't even enough??

Instead, she read the (very few) comments asking for somewhere to send gifts, and she obliged, knowing it would likely be worth the price of the monthly po box.

We all know perfectly well what's going on, this doesn't take much brain power to figure out. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Going into hospital for major surgery we think as its all a guessing game

GERMS🤢🤢🤢🤢❗❗❗❗❗
Sat amongst a pile of filthy dirty post that has been licked & touched by many🤦‍♀️
Oh gosh 🤮

She's been so busy constantly asking if there was anything in her PO Box so they informed her of the postal strike and the items get delivered to her home

Last edited:
  • Sick
She's a spoiled brat.
Some people you watch and genuinely cry for them knowing you can do nothing other than send a hug and promise to keep them in your thoughts.

Who is her admin on FB because there are some horrible comments, taking it too far.

We know what we think but I know of two female You Tubers who committed suicide over comments (not cancer related,) and I don't think T will be pushed to the edge but I do sometimes wonder if some of the remarks effect her at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.