Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she does talk about life post surgery. There's another youtuber Hannah Witton who had surgery related to UC and does a lot of detailed content on her recovery from surgery and life with a stoma and its really insightful!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People are flogging a dead horse if they want her to in any way to talk indepth about her cancer battle.
This is how she responded a few weeks ago to a comment that complained about her videos having click bait cancer titles. The poster also mentioned that cancer vlogs should be educational otherwise they shouldn't be labelled cancer vlogs.

View attachment 1796295
After she posted this the person responded with 'well you need to stop calling them cancer vlogs then and rename them 'tiffanythinks … snippets of my life'
The comment was swiftly deleted.
This is a good observation.

She said the vlogs are not (and will not be) educational.
There is no willingness to discuss or even acknowledge that they are titled "cancer" regardless, criticism will be silenced.

So the message is clear: I like to vlog whatever I want, but want to attract viewers by false advertising. Whether this is to feed her purse or her ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you watched this little movie T?

I highly doubt that she's watched anyone's experience. She's been far too busy avoiding the topic and instead throwing herself into her gonk collection.

Hi all, this if my first post on this particular person. So, embarrassing disclaimer - up until recently I was a HUGE fan of T, would defend her till the cows come home etc.. (no I'm not the fluffy fox person but I wouldn't be surprised if a screenshot of one of my posts showed up on here). But things have really really started to irk me and reading through some of the previous threads I feel like I need to post to get some of this off my chest - as clearly I'm not alone in my thinking.

1. I HATE how she keeps trying to tell us she is trying to protect Amma by not having her visit in the hospital or attend appointments. Is she that deluded?? Does she actually think that when Amma isn't at the hospital, she is out living her life as if nothing ever happened and this whole thing is just a dream? Does she actually think it's better for Amma to be at home by herself? Ffs, how cruel. All I can picture is that poor woman sitting at home crying her eyes out waiting until it's OK to visit her own daughter.

2. Her diet. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not surprised someone with cancer would lose weight, especially one involving the GI tract. But, if eating was truly out of the question, she wouldn't go on and on about needing to eat more, and wanting to eat as much as she can to gain weight. If her surgeons say to her "You need to gain weight" and she knew she wasn't able to, she would be saying "you need to provide me with some form of nutrition because eating orally is not an option." She also keeps offering her food to everyone else "amma you have a hash brown" or "matt you have a bite" .. it's like she has some funny thing about eating on her own, or eating something that others aren't?

The other thing about her diet - I'm so over hearing her say she wants to eat things that are not going to upset her tummy, then eats things like bleeping croissants, fries and hash browns (fat and grease) OLIVES (salt is an emetic), dairy, coffee and tea (tea has tannins which will cause nausea on an empty stomach. Like all the foods you never eat when you have a stomach bug.. wtf happened to plain toast and crackers? The hospital even gave her toast, but she said "I think I just want a hash brown to be honest" - At 11:20 Her food choices just don't seem to be what someone suffering severe nausea would want.

3.. The way she talks like she's on repeat. Honestly her videos could be half the length they are the way she says the same sentence over and over .. and then pauses .. and then says it again just in case we missed it the first time. The 'Tea with Tiffany' ones are brutal.

4.. The way she keeps thinking we're "expecting" a video so she has to get one up. Wtf.. no we're not. No one expects a video from her, anyone would understand if she could't upload. And no one would expect post surgery videos. Does she think we love her that much? I don't get why she struggles to work out how to update us. She uses insta stories, surely Matt can just update us that way? Why does it have to be edited youtube videos.

Thanks for letting me vent. I think I'll be a regular here.
Welcome, pull up a seat and settle in because it's going to incredibly bumpy over there in unicorn land.
At least we have our heads screwed on the right way here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I caaaaan't watch the PO Box video. Imagine all the 'awwws' and 'mmm' s there will be.

• Sick
So basically she's sitting in front of a pile of parcels telling people not to send her parcels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yet again showing she can make a super quick update about herself 👀 So we don't even get to see the gifts? If I sent something I'd be a bit peeved off tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also sitting in a pile of dirty packages in her pyjamas.
When I was isolating with my vulnerable ex, we both did not even go outside. The only contact we had was amazon packages.. We both got covid. For ages we couldn't work it out how we got it. 📦😷
She should have gloves or anti bac with her

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yet again showing she can make a super quick update about herself 👀 So we don't even get to see the gifts? If I sent something I'd be a bit peeved off tbh.
Maybe she will show the gifts in another vlog. Who knows? If I was her I'd be pretty embarrassed about how many gifts there were and how much trouble people had gone to. I've got better places to give my money to this Xmas!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When she says "I was up editing".
"I need to edit".

Does she mean I was up all night trawling through comments on YouTube Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have just seen this on Nat Woodward's instagram. It is very kind and generous of her to have reached out to Tiffany despite going through her own difficulties. Anyway, the message indicates that Nat and Tiffany have indeed spoken and Tiffany must have told her about her surgery and confirmed she is having pelvic exenteration. At least that is clear now.

Screenshot_20221210-064703_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 12
It just feels extra icky with the cost of living crisis, I keep seeing tiktoks of mothers crying because they can't even put the heat on for their family, let alone by nice gifts and toys for Xmas.
It's just the most insensitive time to open a PO Box, but then again she lives in her own fantasy world. She probably doesn't know people are even struggling at the moment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It just feels extra icky with the cost of living crisis, I keep seeing tiktoks of mothers crying because they can't even put the heat on for their family, let alone by nice gifts and toys for Xmas.
It's just the most insensitive time to open a PO Box, but then again she lives in her own fantasy world. She probably doesn't know people are even struggling at the moment.
I totally agree. And it would be nice, wouldn't it, if she now forwarded some of those gifts to people who need them more than she does (which is virtually everybody at the moment).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The PO Box brag has given me the absolute rage. The bleeping bare faced cheek of her. She has done nothing to deserve the kindness of anyone.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Great point about the update! She could've released a 1-2 minute video telling us when she's having surgery and updating us on what the doctors have been telling her during the appointments this past week. Instead, she's keeping it secret on purpose to drum up suspense for her crappy videos. She knows she won't be able to clickbait and trick us into watching her chatter mindlessly about the air fryer and Christmas movies if we know the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't get it on Invidious yet and I refuse to watch direct from her YT channel, but, did she finally refrain from using *cancer* in a video title?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.