Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my vote is no on all..the first one not sure but I think 2 weeks is too quick...maybe a month.
The first month is very iffy. There’s so much that can go wrong I doubt if she can or will two videos. Hopefully her sister will let us know what is happening what happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Have you watched this little movie T?

Sadly I would think not!

I can almost imagine her refusing to learn anything about care and maintenance of her new body post surgery.
I hope the nursing staff are confident and assertive on the ward she will end up on … or their life too is about to change.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

I see a similarity with Tiffany - a large (10cm) aggressive tumour in the rectal area. But also many differences - this lady's cancer was stage 2; it did not invade nearby organs; her surgery was LAR which is a standard and a much less invasive operation and her ileostomy was temporary. And she did not need chemo or radiation. It's scary what a big difference it makes if you get diagnosed late.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi all, this if my first post on this particular person. So, embarrassing disclaimer - up until recently I was a HUGE fan of T, would defend her till the cows come home etc.. (no I'm not the fluffy fox person but I wouldn't be surprised if a screenshot of one of my posts showed up on here). But things have really really started to irk me and reading through some of the previous threads I feel like I need to post to get some of this off my chest - as clearly I'm not alone in my thinking.

1. I HATE how she keeps trying to tell us she is trying to protect Amma by not having her visit in the hospital or attend appointments. Is she that deluded?? Does she actually think that when Amma isn't at the hospital, she is out living her life as if nothing ever happened and this whole thing is just a dream? Does she actually think it's better for Amma to be at home by herself? Ffs, how cruel. All I can picture is that poor woman sitting at home crying her eyes out waiting until it's OK to visit her own daughter.

2. Her diet. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not surprised someone with cancer would lose weight, especially one involving the GI tract. But, if eating was truly out of the question, she wouldn't go on and on about needing to eat more, and wanting to eat as much as she can to gain weight. If her surgeons say to her "You need to gain weight" and she knew she wasn't able to, she would be saying "you need to provide me with some form of nutrition because eating orally is not an option." She also keeps offering her food to everyone else "amma you have a hash brown" or "matt you have a bite" .. it's like she has some funny thing about eating on her own, or eating something that others aren't?

The other thing about her diet - I'm so over hearing her say she wants to eat things that are not going to upset her tummy, then eats things like bleeping croissants, fries and hash browns (fat and grease) OLIVES (salt is an emetic), dairy, coffee and tea (tea has tannins which will cause nausea on an empty stomach. Like all the foods you never eat when you have a stomach bug.. wtf happened to plain toast and crackers? The hospital even gave her toast, but she said "I think I just want a hash brown to be honest" - At 11:20 Her food choices just don't seem to be what someone suffering severe nausea would want.

3.. The way she talks like she's on repeat. Honestly her videos could be half the length they are the way she says the same sentence over and over .. and then pauses .. and then says it again just in case we missed it the first time. The 'Tea with Tiffany' ones are brutal.

4.. The way she keeps thinking we're "expecting" a video so she has to get one up. Wtf.. no we're not. No one expects a video from her, anyone would understand if she could't upload. And no one would expect post surgery videos. Does she think we love her that much? I don't get why she struggles to work out how to update us. She uses insta stories, surely Matt can just update us that way? Why does it have to be edited youtube videos.

Thanks for letting me vent. I think I'll be a regular here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi all, this if my first post on this particular person. So, embarrassing disclaimer - up until recently I was a HUGE fan of T, would defend her till the cows come home etc.. (no I'm not the fluffy fox person but I wouldn't be surprised if a screenshot of one of my posts showed up on here). But things have really really started to irk me and reading through some of the previous threads I feel like I need to post to get some of this off my chest - as clearly I'm not alone in my thinking.

1. I HATE how she keeps trying to tell us she is trying to protect Amma by not having her visit in the hospital or attend appointments. Is she that deluded?? Does she actually think that when Amma isn't at the hospital, she is out living her life as if nothing ever happened and this whole thing is just a dream? Does she actually think it's better for Amma to be at home by herself? Ffs, how cruel. All I can picture is that poor woman sitting at home crying her eyes out waiting until it's OK to visit her own daughter.

2. Her diet. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not surprised someone with cancer would lose weight, especially one involving the GI tract. But, if eating was truly out of the question, she wouldn't go on and on about needing to eat more, and wanting to eat as much as she can to gain weight. If her surgeons say to her "You need to gain weight" and she knew she wasn't able to, she would be saying "you need to provide me with some form of nutrition because eating orally is not an option." She also keeps offering her food to everyone else "amma you have a hash brown" or "matt you have a bite" .. it's like she has some funny thing about eating on her own, or eating something that others aren't?

The other thing about her diet - I'm so over hearing her say she wants to eat things that are not going to upset her tummy, then eats things like bleeping croissants, fries and hash browns (fat and grease) OLIVES (salt is an emetic), dairy, coffee and tea (tea has tannins which will cause nausea on an empty stomach. Like all the foods you never eat when you have a stomach bug.. wtf happened to plain toast and crackers? The hospital even gave her toast, but she said "I think I just want a hash brown to be honest" - At 11:20 Her food choices just don't seem to be what someone suffering severe nausea would want.

3.. The way she talks like she's on repeat. Honestly her videos could be half the length they are the way she says the same sentence over and over .. and then pauses .. and then says it again just in case we missed it the first time. The 'Tea with Tiffany' ones are brutal.

4.. The way she keeps thinking we're "expecting" a video so she has to get one up. Wtf.. no we're not. No one expects a video from her, anyone would understand if she could't upload. And no one would expect post surgery videos. Does she think we love her that much? I don't get why she struggles to work out how to update us. She uses insta stories, surely Matt can just update us that way? Why does it have to be edited youtube videos.

Welcome to the thread, what a great first post. Honestly all of us here deeply cared for her until a certain point, I think for most it was the 'No Surgery' video that pushed us over the edge.
It's nice to have a place to freely speak and joke about it, especially after following along and caring so much throughout the months. I hope you have fun here 🥰

It's all popping off in this thread about putting the camera down and prioritising herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Chuckie!!!!!! What a great name.
However, stoma is linked to poop and Tiffany won't talk about poop. Poop does not even exist in her cozy princess world let alone poop which goes into a bag attached to her stomach. It's too 'yuck' for Tiffany. She lives in a world where there is "bum bum" and "tummy". She is not mature or adult enough to talk about her poop and her stoma/s. She is not Nat Woodward. Tiffany will never get over her pride.
Nat Woodward snd Tiff are like chalk and cheese. Natalie is honest, funny, informative, open, realist and a grown up! Tiff, well…..

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Welcome, express yourself, all frustrations and positive advice and observations.. I think most of us subscribed to Tiffany months ago ( stand up to cancer video pulled me in) and followed her journey until our positive advice or suggestions and opinions got blocked and deleted in favour of toxic positivity.
Tiffany and co. most definitely look on these threads on tattle and she has either teased us ( i .e over using the word cosy) or made small changes because of all our comments.
So feel free to express yourself.. we respect the truth, opinion, facts and important relevant information and openness shared.
I think secretly or eventually Tiffany will too 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Tiffany’s fans want to help someone with cancer they should donate to a cancer charity, or send the money to Jenny Apple.

Jenny and her husband are barely getting by financially because he wants to be with her right now so he isn’t working. In a recent video Jenny said what I feared - that fluid drained from around her lungs has cancer cells in it. When that happens people usually don’t live more than 4 or 5 more months. It would be great if the clinical trial gave her more time but there is no way to know if it will.

I‘m glad Kyle is spending this time with Jenny and their kids.
I love Jenny and her lovely family. I wish all TT dubs would go there and support her. She is so honest and transparent about her cancer, Tx and tragetory of illness. She even lists her dates and Tx that were tried and failed. She needs $$ in a POBox or support to Go Fund me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The ' negative ' comments on the latest vlog remain and are gaining likes, none have been blocked and deleted ☑☑☑. It is very strange for them to stay so long and gather attention..

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hi and welcome! Enjoyed reading your post. All of us have felt exactly the same frustrations as you, watching her videos and following her journey.

T is a very vain person. She seeks attention and she’s also very greedy. You asked why she thinks we’re expecting videos from her. No, it’s the reverse. She wants to post the videos, not because she doesn’t want to let us down, not to educate us, not to update us with concrete details, but to make herself richer! She has 300 plus videos and is getting tens of thousand a month from YT. The more views and ads plus advertising/selling her merchandise through her videos, she gets more revenue.

Under the guise of helping others who have cancer, she is using her cancer for profit. That is still somewhat forgivable if she’s happy with her YT and merch income. But NO, that’s not enough for her! She cunningly set up the PO Box, before the “fake” vlogmas videos and right before her surgery/Christmas. Though she said she only wanted cards, as expected, some people are sending her gifts and even cheques!

When is she having the surgery, what the surgery entails and whether it is a PE surgery or not, she refuses to divulge the details.

We wish her a successful surgery and a speedy recovery because nobody deserves to have cancer and to suffer this wicked disease. But most of us have lost our patience and sympathy for her. She is conniving, crafty, greedy, vain and selfish. She also doesn’t care about her loving TT Fam viewers who are suffering cancer or facing challenges. She has not even donated a single WGT shirt to anyone of her viewers, to encourage them. It is just all about her.

What happens to her from here on, well we can only wait and see. She has enough love and family support, is not poor and she should be able to make a positive recovery, if she grows up and acts like a real 30yo adult.

Thanks for posting. This lady is 38years old and when I watched her sharing, I thought….this is how Tiffany should be doing. Sharing clear, simple truth and experiences to help bring awareness and help others going through the same journey. She shared about her diagnosis till after the surgery. Happy that she’s now in remission. She is one great example of someone who did her best to fight and recover from her cancer. Bravo to her!👏👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Welcome to Planet Sanity! We all need this place to vent our frustrations, mainly over the fact that a 30 year old woman won't write one simple line about when she is having surgery and what it entails!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Welcome. I really empathize with you as I was obsessed with her story, may be still lame but came here when I didn’t understand what was happening and why I felt something was off. I couldn’t put my finger on it until I came here because someone on her video directed me here. I still wish her well and I am invested in her outcome, but I see her as a very flawed person who is not growing emotionally. I don’t care about the amount of followers she has or how much money she makes, but she’s not upfront about it. Even that is not as bad as her and sincerity about her loving Tiffany family. I’m not sure if she loves ‘us’ It’s like she’s still doing a make up channel andnot a cancer channel. How about 50% cosy and 50% cancer or emotion related. I think here you will find some comic reliefand sometimes brutal honesty. Also you will find a group who Genuinely care about her outcome despite being annoyed at her antics

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just a thought. I love being here, reading the comments is the highlight of my day, and I am now fearing the possible emptiness of a future without the good sense and great laughs from the Tattle Tiff club when - smash! the T train derails as I suspect it will.

Are you guys commenting on any other interesting threads here? Can you recommend any, please?

And also, thanks so much to the Tattler who directed me here from Tiffany's No-Thinks vlog.

Thanks to all of you!! (But no blue hearts.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Exactly 😂 I was the same as you. I do wish her well and hope she survives but my irk is she did the stand up to cancer video which hers has the most dislikes on it then she says she knows nothing about cancer and hers isn't a cancer channel but then puts cancer in all the thumbnails. Is a card not the same as the comments people make which she doesn't respond to. The grifting and selling her merch I just can't. Welcome to the loving Tattley Thinks Family 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People are flogging a dead horse if they want her to in any way to talk indepth about her cancer battle.
This is how she responded a few weeks ago to a comment that complained about her videos having click bait cancer titles. The poster also mentioned that cancer vlogs should be educational otherwise they shouldn't be labelled cancer vlogs.

20221208_222233.jpg

After she posted this the person responded with 'well you need to stop calling them cancer vlogs then and rename them 'tiffanythinks … snippets of my life'
The comment was swiftly deleted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes she’s right, she’s not a doctor nor an oncologist, she is however a person with cancer and as she put that in every title of her vlogs, I think it’s perfectly acceptable to want information about her cancer. She deliberately hides all the details. Honestly think she’s just become very unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Egads, gladly willing to leave generous sacrificial offerings, including gonks, air fryers and Nando's fried food dishes, to the stoma gods & goddesses if please, please, please Tiffany does not assign cutesy names to the collection pouches attached to her stoma(s). :oops::oops::oops:
Lots of people DO give names to their stomas ... infact I was encouraged to by the stoma nurse to "help me accept it". I personally prefer to call it "my stoma" as I didn't feel the need to name my anus previously - but hey if it helps people deal with having a bag then I can't get too upset. Look at Adele Roberts .... she has "Audrey".

Reactions: 14
Just the most bizzare thread I've seen in ages.. What even. I think the original is so confused by the animals she forgot to reply block and delete to my comment.. Or maybe she agrees? 🤔🤔🤔🤔?
That's hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Worry Wombat sounds exactly the same as Fluffy Fox the original. And there's a sentence I never thought I'd write.
Are we in a parallel universe? 🤔😂

In my travels I have also seen The Cosy Caterpillar, FluffyFoxHasLeftTheBuilding (Actual username not a title), & Groggy Gorilla lmao!

Worry Wombat is the original fluffy, who was briefly Giddy Goat.
I am losing my mind 🤣🐐🦊💕
Form an orderly queue ladies 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.