Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elodie posted this IG story on December 4th, so today's vlog was filmed 5 days ago
Do these people eat stuff other than processed crap? Appaling. You would think looking at Tiffany's tragic case would turn them off eating so much junk. I remember all the crap on their table last Christmas too. Pigs in blanket and other junk and no vegetables at all.

Reactions: 13
Yes that seems more like it. I had the misfortune to be brought up by fanatics. I'm still trying to work through my many issues.
I understand. Not to get into religious issues, but I dissasociated from religion years ago and I'm happy I did. Those that still participate don't bother me, as long as they don't try to shove it in my face. It seems to bring comfort to T, so more power to her if it does. But her filming of them praying in the car is a bit much, IMO.

• Heart
Plus don't forget how Amma reacted after her last 2 surgeon visits. She looked devastated. Many people commented on it. I'll bet $100 that T ordered Amma to put on a happy face after that.
I believe that after she goes into the appts with her, Amma stays with Elodie. Likely to cry and get some comfort and support. TT doesn't allow amma to cry around her. So cold hearted.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If Tiffany’s fans want to help someone with cancer they should donate to a cancer charity, or send the money to Jenny Apple.

Jenny and her husband are barely getting by financially because he wants to be with her right now so he isn’t working. In a recent video Jenny said what I feared - that fluid drained from around her lungs has cancer cells in it. When that happens people usually don’t live more than 4 or 5 more months. It would be great if the clinical trial gave her more time but there is no way to know if it will.

I‘m glad Kyle is spending this time with Jenny and their kids.
Brogan smashing secondaries has this fluid I think and she is doing well on her current drugs and treatment so hopefully Jenny will be the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the frankness and honesty will change at all post-surgery? She's not going to be in the position to bounce around in denial worrying about boiled eggs and Christmas presents when she's in excruciating pain, unable to move, and at a dangerously low weight from not eating. I personally don't see how she's gonna be able to fill her videos with the mindless fluff she normally puts in once her circumstances have changed. No more coffees, 'how much would you pay,' visiting her sister's house, and garden centers for several months. I wonder if she'll take the opportunity to be honest with her audience and give us details even if it's only because she'll be bored and won't be able to do anything else? I hope I'm not being naive but I am hopeful
No way she will. She cannot even say the name of the surgery, no way she will talk about the stomas and the consequences of the surgery. It's obvious she just used the cancer to get the following she has always wanted. If she cannot make vapid baby talking vlogs, she will not vlog at all. We could all place our bets. For example:
1) She will vlog again soon after the surgery (first vlog within 1 month after the surgery) YES/NO
2) She will say she had pelvic exenteration and she will say the complete list of organs that were removed YES/NO
3) She will talk about the details of her surgery (successful or not, all cancer removed or not, further chemo needed or not, etc) YES/NO
4) She will talk about the recovery and her stomas YES/NO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way she will. She cannot even say the name of the surgery, no way she will talk about the stomas and the consequences of the surgery. It's obvious she just used the cancer to get the following she has always wanted. If she cannot make vapid baby talking vlogs, she will not vlog at all. We could all place our bets. For example:
1) She will vlog again soon after the surgery (first vlog within 2 weeks after the surgery) YES/NO
2) She will talk about the details of her surgery (successful or not, all cancer removed or not, further chemo needed or not, etc) YES/NO
3) She will talk about the recovery and her stomas YES/NO
my vote is no on all..the first one not sure but I think 2 weeks is too quick...maybe a month.

Reactions: 11
I think she will be back and will continue on in her current style. I just don't think she's going to give up on however many thousands a month she's making on all these videos. The old videos get more views when she's making new ones. I think she loves all the adulation and can't give it up. We won't hear what we want to hear in a timely manner and will continue to have to sort out all the details ourselves. She's say a few things to surprise us (like the day she did list the organs they are removing) and won't say other things we think would be obvious (whether the surgeon said he "got it all" for instance.)
If she cannot make vapid baby talking vlogs, she will not vlog at all.
I agree with this, but there is a workaround. Remember how "cute" she was with Baxter? She named him and had special purses for him to stay in. She may do the same for the stoma(s). "Oh, I can't eat vegetables. Chuckie won't like it. Chuckie's been so hectic lately. I have to go to an appointment and talk about Chuckie." See what I mean?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I would really think she is having some less extreme procedure done based on her attitude and that of the whole family, but I'm sure she spoke of seeing a plastic surgeon for "reconstruction" so it must be something serious, unless it's all manipulated to let us think it's PE surgery.

As far as how the family all seems so celebratory and unconcerned about her life altering surgery, I remember in the clown car discussion after they had spoke to the surgeon about tumor growth etc, for three hours, they went out for a big Italian meal! I know Matt said he was too hungry to go straight home. I mean who does that, I've had family members receive bad news regarding cancer and the last thing you do is go out to eat??!!!!
"clown car discussion" 😂

• Haha
Just the most bizzare thread I've seen in ages.. What even. I think the original is so confused by the animals she forgot to reply block and delete to my comment.. Or maybe she agrees? 🤔🤔🤔🤔?
Iconic line ‘ All foxes and goats are fake.’ What am I reading!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she will be back and will continue on in her current style. I just don't think she's going to give up on however many thousands a month she's making on all these videos. The old videos get more views when she's making new ones. I think she loves all the adulation and can't give it up. We won't hear what we want to hear in a timely manner and will continue to have to sort out all the details ourselves. She's say a few things to surprise us (like the day she did list the organs they are removing) and won't say other things we think would be obvious (whether the surgeon said he "got it all" for instance.)

I agree with this, but there is a workaround. Remember how "cute" she was with Baxter? She named him and had special purses for him to stay in. She may do the same for the stoma(s). "Oh, I can't eat vegetables. Chuckie won't like it. Chuckie's been so hectic lately. I have to go to an appointment and talk about Chuckie." See what I mean?
Chuckie!!!!!! What a great name.
However, stoma is linked to poop and Tiffany won't talk about poop. Poop does not even exist in her cozy princess world let alone poop which goes into a bag attached to her stomach. It's too 'yuck' for Tiffany. She lives in a world where there is "bum bum" and "tummy". She is not mature or adult enough to talk about her poop and her stoma/s. She is not Nat Woodward. Tiffany will never get over her pride.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In a way, I do envy her ability to "block things out" and carry on as 'normal' and still enjoy things that make her happy. I just hope that behind the scenes, she really does understand the enormity of what is about to happen.
Tiffany has always said she was good at blocking things out but this goes beyond the beyond. There’s blocking and there’s denial. Eventually you have to face things no matter how difficult

And they have the nerve to label us as haters, effin sociopaths some of them🧟
I don’t think I’m a hater quite the opposite. I subscribe to a lot of channels where people are ill or disabled because I am too and I know the difficulties. But this has become a soap opera of Immense proportions. I have to admit I’m worried and care enough to hope this ends well, and I think we all are

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Egads, gladly willing to leave generous sacrificial offerings, including gonks, air fryers and Nando's fried food dishes, to the stoma gods & goddesses if please, please, please Tiffany does not assign cutesy names to the collection pouches attached to her stoma(s). :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I would really think she is having some less extreme procedure done based on her attitude and that of the whole family, but I'm sure she spoke of seeing a plastic surgeon for "reconstruction" so it must be something serious, unless it's all manipulated to let us think it's PE surgery.

As far as how the family all seems so celebratory and unconcerned about her life altering surgery, I remember in the clown car discussion after they had spoke to the surgeon about tumor growth etc, for three hours, they went out for a big Italian meal! I know Matt said he was too hungry to go straight home. I mean who does that, I've had family members receive bad news regarding cancer and the last thing you do is go out to eat??!!!!
This really bothered me. I can understand that Matt may have been very hungry and it was probably a long day and no one felt like cooking. At the very least wouldn't you just get takeout and go home? I don't understand how Tiffany or anyone else felt like sitting in a restaurant almost like they were celebrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
haha my research told me they were Australian...they had a playlist of Australian sleep hypnotists on their "previous" channel. Perhaps an Australian who is awake at strange hours...
Not me, dears! I'm a Kiwi in NZ. No Aussie "sleep hypnotists " for me thanks...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are getting annoyed with her nonchalant attitude about catching viruses pre-surgery. People really cared for a long time and they take the time to write messages to her but she just doesn't care.

first.PNG
Second.PNG
Third.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1) She will vlog again soon after the surgery (first vlog within 1 month after the surgery) YES/NO
2) She will say she had pelvic exenteration and she will say the complete list of organs that were removed YES/NO
3) She will talk about the details of her surgery (successful or not, all cancer removed or not, further chemo needed or not, etc) YES/NO
[/QU#1 Yes. OTE]
Yes to #1. No to 2, 3, & 4.

Reactions: 6
3) She will talk about the details of her surgery
(successful or not, all cancer removed or not, further chemo needed or not, etc) YES/NO
1. Yes only because I think she will instruct (order) a family member to take some ‘dramatic’ footage of her post op, so the TF become distressed and anxious and stay tuned!
No to the Q 2,3,4

haha my research told me they were Australian...they had a playlist of Australian sleep hypnotists on their "previous" channel. Perhaps an Australian who is awake at strange hours...
Not I.
I’m Australian living in Australia, but I don’t read her comments, nor do I spend much time watching her videos, let alone lurking over there.

I only watch a bit of her vlogs now and then, as it’s just so ugly to view and then know it’s all mere BS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.