Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that Tiffany has been vlogging these appointments and scans? I was thinking that when she actually has the surgery, she will put up videos of herself going to the appointments. She might tell us that while we were enjoying her Vlogmasses, here is what she was doing, and show herself going to the various scans, etc.? That way we will have something to watch while she is recovering from the surgery. I don’t know, just a thought I had. I can’t believe that when I saw the title of today’s video, I actually thought she was going to reveal the actual date of the surgery! How could I be so silly 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
yes I think she has enough videos set to go that on day of surgery she will then start rolling out the pre surgery appointments and that will be maybe two or three and then when telling us by now surgery is over..and she will be back when she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would really think she is having some less extreme procedure done based on her attitude and that of the whole family, but I'm sure she spoke of seeing a plastic surgeon for "reconstruction" so it must be something serious, unless it's all manipulated to let us think it's PE surgery.

As far as how the family all seems so celebratory and unconcerned about her life altering surgery, I remember in the clown car discussion after they had spoke to the surgeon about tumor growth etc, for three hours, they went out for a big Italian meal! I know Matt said he was too hungry to go straight home. I mean who does that, I've had family members receive bad news regarding cancer and the last thing you do is go out to eat??!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would really think she is having some less extreme procedure done based on her attitude and that of the whole family, but I'm sure she spoke of seeing a plastic surgeon for "reconstruction" so it must be something serious, unless it's all manipulated to let us think it's PE surgery.
I noticed most of the time that she says the name of a surgeon or doctor (except her surgeon), she ACTS like she can't remember which one and gets a fake confused look while fumbling doctor titles around. Very well could be for manipulation. Nobody has appointments with all these doctors and lined up for surgery and doesn't even know what they do or what they are called.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

As far as how the family all seems so celebratory and unconcerned about her life altering surgery, I remember in the clown car discussion after they had spoke to the surgeon about tumor growth etc, for three hours, they went out for a big Italian meal! I know Matt said he was too hungry to go straight home. I mean who does that, I've had family members receive bad news regarding cancer and the last thing you do is go out to eat??!!!!
She gave details in a vlog of Nov 4. Removing anus, rectum, colon, vagina. Possibly bladder too. Don't read anything into her la la crap of vlogmas. It is PE.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In my humble little opinion...after surgery is over the only way she will keep a sizeable number of subscribers/watchers would be to vlog about the aftermath and recovery in detail, take the opportunity to EDUCATE people on it and have it make up the majority of her content. She can add little things in as other vloggers do like opening mail, holidays, etc but I don't believe for a second that all those "fans" there now will still be there if she is recovering and goes on to vlog only fluff and filler like she is currently.
She seems to be money/fame motivated so if she can get past her hangups about saying ghastly :eek: words like vagina and anus then she could really be a successful channel and do a world of good by helping people that may be facing what she did.
I'm guessing it may come down to her state of mind afterwards.
I wonder if it's to do with R.C faith all the prudishness. I only say this as I'm from the same faith, eg. Breasts are busoms, rear end is the behind and v is down below😳.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If Tiffany’s fans want to help someone with cancer they should donate to a cancer charity, or send the money to Jenny Apple.

Jenny and her husband are barely getting by financially because he wants to be with her right now so he isn’t working. In a recent video Jenny said what I feared - that fluid drained from around her lungs has cancer cells in it. When that happens people usually don’t live more than 4 or 5 more months. It would be great if the clinical trial gave her more time but there is no way to know if it will.

I‘m glad Kyle is spending this time with Jenny and their kids.
I am holding out hope that the new clinical trial drug she's on will take care of that damn pleural fluid and stabilize any active cancer. I was SO hoping she got a rash after she started this newest anti-EGFR drug .. back in 2007 the research said that the rash is good ... here's from a journal called "Clinical Cancer Research" ... "Physicians and patients should view rash development as a positive event indicative of greater likelihood of clinical benefit". I hope this still holds true in 2022.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Plus don't forget how Amma reacted after her last 2 surgeon visits. She looked devastated. Many people commented on it. I'll bet $100 that T ordered Amma to put on a happy face after that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Fellow Tiffanythinks followers, methinks the surgery is on the 15th!! The 15th it is, or Giddy Goat's comment would not have been deleted.
Personally, I don't think so or at least I don't think Giddy Goat knows. The Worry Wombat is the original FluffyFox who probably does know if there is a date. She said there isn't a date - which could be truth or lie. But I think it's more likely that Giddy Goat is one of the new alts sowing chaos, and it was deleted because it's wrong and they don't want people to think it's that date.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gotta love that conversation from yesterday’s vlog:
T: We’re having pasta with sauce. What do you call it?
M: Just... pasta with tomato sauce.
I want to know what he says in his head but it doesn't come out of his mouth ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Rememeber when the surgeon told her to prep like a boxer? And Matt's words of wisdom were that they ate raw eggs.
Is that why we see so much egg content now? She thinks that was the prep that he asked for? 🤣🥚

Personally, I don't think so or at least I don't think Giddy Goat knows. The Worry Wombat is the original FluffyFox who probably does know if there is a date. She said there isn't a date - which could be truth or lie. But I think it's more likely that Giddy Goat is one of the new alts sowing chaos, and it was deleted because it's wrong and they don't want people to think it's that date.
This Giddy talking about the 15th is not me btw, there are two of us. Mine was Giidy, I'm now The Giddy Gonk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if it's to do with R.C faith all the prudishness. I only say this as I'm from the same faith, eg. Breasts are busoms, rear end is the behind and v is down below😳.
I don't know anything about the RC faith so even if she doesn't say those words, would she still be able to talk about it, show scars, give details? I didn't know that's the reason she said "front" and "back", I thought she just couldn't bring herself to say certain stuff out loud.

Reactions: 7
Cx
Sadly I'm not the poem writer, I'm the clone. I was a fluffy fox on two accounts but then I got blocked on one, flipped a second to the fake Giddy.
But now the fluffy/Giddy original is a wombat
Thankyou for the entertainment Avasarela, I had no i
Gotta take a screen shot of that brilliant comment, as she’ll probably delete it and block this person But she needs to be stopped from conning people. Her TT fam truly cares and prays for her everyday and she strings them along and gives them zero or incorrect updates. I honestly think TT needs to be cancelled and reported to YT. She’s pretending to be all sugary sweet and gentle but she’s indeed no better than a scammer. Her greediness just won’t end, even with major surgery around the corner. The hasty setting up of the PO Box, followed by the fake vlogmas series is cunningly timed and set to drive people to send her gifts. 😡

The fact that her whole family supports her YT ‘scam’ and is not calling her out on it, shows that they deserve no respect whatsoever. See the number of presents for the auntie’s family? She sure knows how to ‘bribe’ people with the tons of cash she gets from YT. And stupid fans are still sending her cheques and gifts, instead of donating to those who are genuinely poor. 😡
on viewing that attachment by Jim Jones, it seems that "the wide angled view of smythes toys" was the last straw!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She said she wore it to her chemo appointments, and it kept her so warm, because the treatments made her cold. She didn’t really want to wear it now because it reminded her of chemo. But she feels like she should be wearing it more so that she doesn’t link it to chemo. She said she loves the color, the way it fits, and it even has a hood lol She said she wants the coat to remind her that if she could get through chemo, she can get through anything! So “that’s what this coat is going to be about”.
I hate how she always has to give meaning to inanimate objects as well as always telling us whenever someone bought her something and do we remember?

you see I can do that because I have a personality disorder and can disassociate when big life changing things happen. I deal with big problems way better than mundane everyday life things because of this. When the moment/hours/days.weeks end that’s when shot really hits the fan. I’m more and more inclined as I watch Tiffany to think she has some for of personality disorder too.

• Heart
Rememeber when the surgeon told her to prep like a boxer? And Matt's words of wisdom were that they ate raw eggs.
Is that why we see so much egg content now? She thinks that was the prep that he asked for? 🤣🥚

This Giddy talking about the 15th is not me btw, there are two of us. Mine was Giidy, I'm now The Giddy Gonk.
Well he often has"egg on his face" anyhow. He's used to it🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thankyou for the entertainment Avasarela, I had no i

on viewing that attachment by Jim Jones, it seems that "the wide angled view of smythes toys" was the last straw!😂
do about that toy store or garden center etc. are we thinking that she shows them her YT with the xxx number of views and subscribers and says she wants to film and shop etc. and then they give her a discount?

Nah. Not because of the RC faith. I'm a lapsed Catholic and grew up with Catholic friends. No one was prudish about such things. I honestly think it's just T herself and how she was raised. She's a little girl, dontcha know, and little girls aren't supposed to know about bodily things!

I don't know anything about the RC faith so even if she doesn't say those words, would she still be able to talk about it, show scars, give details? I didn't know that's the reason she said "front" and "back", I thought she just couldn't bring herself to say certain stuff out loud.
It's not her faith, per say. It's just her prudish, oddball self.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just the most bizzare thread I've seen in ages.. What even. I think the original is so confused by the animals she forgot to reply block and delete to my comment.. Or maybe she agrees? I can't stop laughing at these animal antics, thanks for sharing
Now she looks like a sneaky liar with her recent vlogmas vlogs. Her opening of the advent calendar and making it sound like it was December 1 etc; it makes her and Darling look like fools (which they are). She should have just admitted to pre-recording the vlogs from day 1.

Yep her "isn't it" after every sentence is so annoying. She completely misuses it.
I think it's something some Londoners say, I don't know why but it gets right on my bosoms😜

In my travels I have also seen The Cosy Caterpillar, FluffyFoxHasLeftTheBuilding (Actual username not a title), & Groggy Gorilla lmao!

Worry Wombat is the original fluffy, who was briefly Giddy Goat.
I am losing my mind 🤣🐐🦊💕
Please don't lose your mind, it works wonderfully and we need our entertainment! You can be our zoo keeper queen🤗

In a way, I do envy her ability to "block things out" and carry on as 'normal' and still enjoy things that make her happy. I just hope that behind the scenes, she really does understand the enormity of what is about
The update vlog summaries are the bloody funniest I’ve read. Darling and his ‘HA’ over baginas 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I know, there are many talented persons on this thread. I know we have humour but we also have hearts.💕

I noticed most of the time that she says the name of a surgeon or doctor (except her surgeon), she ACTS like she can't remember which one and gets a fake confused look while fumbling doctor titles around. Very well could be for manipulation. Nobody has appointments with all these doctors and lined up for surgery and doesn't even know what they do or what they are called.
I agree, I'm really scatterbrained at times but I never miss appointments for health issues.

I don't know anything about the RC faith so even if she doesn't say those words, would she still be able to talk about it, show scars, give details? I didn't know that's the reason she said "front" and "back", I thought she just couldn't bring herself to say certain stuff
I dont think it's the only reason or any reason at all. I was just surmising. Religion or not I personally don't believe she will ever mention anything about the upcoming surgery and will never show any scars etc. It goes against the giggly,cutesy persona she has created.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh double ouch
If Tiffany’s fans want to help someone with cancer they should donate to a cancer charity, or send the money to Jenny Apple.

Jenny and her husband are barely getting by financially because he wants to be with her right now so he isn’t working. In a recent video Jenny said what I feared - that fluid drained from around her lungs has cancer cells in it. When that happens people usually don’t live more than 4 or 5 more months. It would be great if the clinical trial gave her more time but there is no way to know if it will.

I‘m glad Kyle is spending this time with Jenny and their kids.
They're doing ok thanks to a lot of generosity from friends and family. Kyle is still getting paid as loads of colleagues donated their sick time to him- when I heard that I actually cried. Totally amazing thing to do, and the one thing that would make absolutely the biggest impact on their situation.
I'm praying for a miracle for Jenny, but I'm so scared for her 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Nah. Not because of the RC faith. I'm a lapsed Catholic and grew up with Catholic friends. No one was prudish about such things. I honestly think it's just T herself and how she was raised. She's a little girl, dontcha know, and little girls aren't supposed to know about bodily things!

It's not her faith, per say. It's just her prudish, oddball self.
Yes that seems more like it. I had the misfortune to be brought up by fanatics. I'm still trying to work through my many issues.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.