Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. The coat is bulky and an ugly color. She probably feels she has to wear it so as not to hurt Darling's feelings. He gave it to her last Xmas but I don't recall her wearing it much at all. Maybe she brings it out for Xmas. It's her CHRISTMAS COAT! The inside is like an advent calendar with cutouts in the linings for each day--Lol.
She said she wore it to her chemo appointments, and it kept her so warm, because the treatments made her cold. She didn’t really want to wear it now because it reminded her of chemo. But she feels like she should be wearing it more so that she doesn’t link it to chemo. She said she loves the color, the way it fits, and it even has a hood lol She said she wants the coat to remind her that if she could get through chemo, she can get through anything! So “that’s what this coat is going to be about”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
hard to believe over on TTYT there are still people who really think she has no surgery date yet!!! Can you imagine with all the planning required and they would just leave it to last minute to schedule? Bonafide idiots over there.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Do you think in real life , she continually repeats herself or is it just to make the video longer cos nothing else happened today, apart from:
She had such a lovely time
They had such a lovely time
She had such a lovely time with her family
It was such a brilliant time with her family
It really felt like Christmas day
It did feel like a really nice festive Christmas day
It felt really festive
It was a really nice day 😖😫

I always just thought it was bad editing 🫣

I'm also wondering about this whole surgery thing. I just can't understand how she can act so normally when she has such a life altering surgery coming up. It doesn't add up. I know you could potentially put on a brave face for the camera but she genuinely mostly looks pretty happy and relaxed, as do all her family.

All that combined with no treatment for, what, 3-4 months, wait and watch. I just wonder now if either she is terminal which I really do hope isn't the case, or if the surgery isn't going to be as big as we're all assuming based on what she says. But then she clearly has no problems lying, she's admitted that today by saying yhee videos are pre filmed, yet in her video, opening number 8 on her advent calendar when evidently it was nowhere near the 8th.

• Heart
In my travels I have also seen The Cosy Caterpillar, FluffyFoxHasLeftTheBuilding (Actual username not a title), & Groggy Gorilla lmao!

Worry Wombat is the original fluffy, who was briefly Giddy Goat.
I am losing my mind 🤣🐐🦊💕
I've also seen a crazy chickenlady 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Username 'Worry Wombat' wrote "She doesn't have a surgery date yet."
Username 'Giddy Goat' replied "It's the 15th"
Both were in response to username Liz Gephart asking about whether Tiffany had a surgery date yet or not.

I added "How do you know that her surgery date is the 15th" in response to Giddy Goat.
Something strange occurred after the @ symbol when I responded. This is what my response looks like, and waht follows the @ was generated by you tube.
Does anyone know why that is? The username I was responding to was 'Giddy Goat'.

@UCxETbmspNAqFbFBcE_S03kA How do you know that her surgery date is the 15th?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope she is on both - I wouldn’t want to face such a big surgery without medication for at least the anxiety.
She’s just been too busy editing, scheming, planning on how to make more money when she’s in hospital. Anxiety meds should help her rest and sleep instead of keeping her awake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I always just thought it was bad editing 🫣

I'm also wondering about this whole surgery thing. I just can't understand how she can act so normally when she has such a life altering surgery coming up. It doesn't add up. I know you could potentially put on a brave face for the camera but she genuinely mostly looks pretty happy and relaxed, as do all her family.
In a way, I do envy her ability to "block things out" and carry on as 'normal' and still enjoy things that make her happy. I just hope that behind the scenes, she really does understand the enormity of what is about to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She said she wore it to her chemo appointments, and it kept her so warm, because the treatments made her cold. She didn’t really want to wear it now because it reminded her of chemo. But she feels like she should be wearing it more so that she doesn’t link it to chemo. She said she loves the color, the way it fits, and it even has a hood lol She said she wants the coat to remind her that if she could get through chemo, she can get through anything! So “that’s what this coat is going to be about”.
"The Coat of Many Chemos"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here is the transcript of the 'conversation' I mentioned. If anyone knows why those symbols were generated by youtube when I clicked to respond to Giddy Goat, an explanation would be appreciated.
AutoGeneratedSymbols.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Username 'Worry Wombat' wrote "She doesn't have a surgery date yet."
Username 'Giddy Goat' replied "It's the 15th"
Both were in response to username Liz Gephart asking about whether Tiffany had a surgery date yet or not.

I added "How do you know that her surgery date is the 15th" in response to Giddy Goat.
Something strange occurred after the @ symbol when I responded. This is what my response looks like, and waht follows the @ was generated by you tube.
Does anyone know why that is? The username I was responding to was 'Giddy Goat'.

@UCxETbmspNAqFbFBcE_S03kA How do you know that her surgery date is the 15th?
So the original FF, aka Giddy Goat is either T or someone very close to her- perhaps Elodie. How would anyone else be privy to that info?

• Wow
Here is the transcript of the 'conversation' I mentioned. If anyone knows why those symbols were generated by youtube when I clicked to respond to Giddy Goat, an explanation would be appreciated.View attachment 1795492
Oh wow! That is crazy! I don’t know why it would have come up that way.
Also, December 15th is one of the scheduled days for the NHS Nurse’s Strike!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate how she always has to give meaning to inanimate objects as well as always telling us whenever someone bought her something and do we remember?

• Haha
Real-time drama!! The auto-generated symbols occurred because that comment was in the process of being deleted when I was responding. I figured this out because Liz Gephart just replied to my comment as follows:
'Who said it's the 15th?"
So, Liz Gephart must not have seen the comment by Giddy Goat.

Fellow Tiffanythinks followers, methinks the surgery is on the 15th!! The 15th it is, or Giddy Goat's comment would not have been deleted.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
They might have wanted to swab the port for MRSA prior to surgery as well
She is having her bloodwork and tests/scans this week and last that she hasn't shown yet I still think she is paying to have some of these scans repeated to try and ensure that they may be able to preserve some organs. Especially her bladder. It doesn't make sense otherwise since she just had all her scans a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 11
For anyone who wants the proof, here is what the conversation looks like now, just minutes later, after the comment mentioning her surgery date by username 'Giddy Goat' had been deleted...What a coincidence I was able to respond to a comment that was in the process of being deleted, seconds before its deletion. Surgery is highly likely to be on Dec.15.
The15th-deleted.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Vlogmass Day #927,450,264
Summing Up.

TT goes downstairs and orders Amma to say good morning. Now we have to play a game of guess what Amma is making. TT ruins the surprise by telling us it's juice. We forgive you TT because we would never have guessed. This juice is special, it's got beetroot in it which throws TT and sends her into a hectic tizz trying to work out what colour it will be. Juice is made and now we have a debate on what colour it actually is and how much it's worth. Don't forget to take into account the colour, so it'll be more expensive. Colours cost money so now another debate takes place over how much it would cost in an imaginary shop which doesn't exist. Excellent.

Darling now leaves for football/the shed to avoid talk of vaginas. Avoid vaginas at all costs Darling, it's not safe.

TT now decides to ruin Christmas for the child who never smiles by telling him he can pick his own present and play with it now.
Santa's been made redundant at Auntie's house as TT has delivered the presents and put them under the tree, in front of the children. Santa is cross with TT and puts her on the naughty list. There will be no engagement ring for you now TT.
Darling arrives just in time for the tree decorating announcement and much one arm waving. Safety in numbers Darling, no mention of vaginas in front of children.
TT eats two pigs in blankets and nibbles a bit of pastry. Well done TT, great effort. Someone gives her an ice cream, she pretends to have a bit then chucks it in nextdoor's garden.

Home safely and it's time for a Christmas movie. TT puts on a bright light. Perfect. Mmmm.
No mention of when surgery is. We definitely did not see that one coming. VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA
The update vlog summaries are the bloody funniest I’ve read. Darling and his ‘HA’ over baginas 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
In a way, I do envy her ability to "block things out" and carry on as 'normal' and still enjoy things that make her happy. I just hope that behind the scenes, she really does understand the enormity of what is about to happen.
Me too but it just doesn't seem realistic. This is such a life altering, life changing, life threatening operation. I don't know, good for her and her family if they can all block it out but it does make me wonder if she knows something we don't. We'll she definitely does, like her surgery date... If it's actually gonna happen that is. Just makes me curious as to whether she already knows her prognosis or if her surgery isn't as extreme as we've been led to believe. She must know the enormity of it. She's been meeting with the surgeons who will surely be giving her all the details. I don't know, something feels extremely off to me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've also seen a crazy chickenlady 😁
I'm now dying laughing thank you so much for this post

Real-time drama!! The auto-generated symbols occurred because that comment was in the process of being deleted when I was responding. I figured this out because Liz Gephart just replied to my comment as follows:
'Who said it's the 15th?"
So, Liz Gephart must not have seen the comment by Giddy Goat.

Fellow Tiffanythinks followers, methinks the surgery is on the 15th!! The 15th it is, or Giddy Goat's comment would not have been deleted.
Yes I also think 15th

She is having her bloodwork and tests/scans this week and last that she hasn't shown yet I still think she is paying to have some of these scans repeated to try and ensure that they may be able to preserve some organs. Especially her bladder. It doesn't make sense otherwise since she just had all her scans a few weeks ago.
Do you think that Tiffany has been vlogging these appointments and scans? I was thinking that when she actually has the surgery, she will put up videos of herself going to the appointments. She might tell us that while we were enjoying her Vlogmasses, here is what she was doing, and show herself going to the various scans, etc.? That way we will have something to watch while she is recovering from the surgery. I don’t know, just a thought I had. I can’t believe that when I saw the title of today’s video, I actually thought she was going to reveal the actual date of the surgery! How could I be so silly 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.