Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the aim is to make people see that vegan food is good, then Paul is doing the vegan cause damage,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jason: I like the way this burger is crispy around the edge

Paul: that's my cooking skills..

So he burnt it in the air fryer again.

I do feel sorry for Jason who is forced to compliment him on his cooking every single evening. It must be exhausting. I agree with wumbhi tahaza it's the most boring of their vlogs mostly air fried junk from the freezer not very inspiring. Do vegans really aspire to this 'down to earth' nonsense? When I went vegan I upped my game with the quality of food I ate and cooked to keep it interesting and made me feel I was doing something healthy. Those junk meals actually make me feel a bit sad for them.
I really do wonder about some vegans but having taken the time to research I’ve found it’s generally just lazy vegans that really on freezer junk… those that I know that are friends of my son prefer to eat fresh it’s not even that time consuming knocking up poke bowls, vegan stir fries, curries, chilli, noodle dishes galore all can be knocked up in ten to fifteen minutes of course you can make time consuming stuff if you feel like it on a day off but anyone who says they are working and don’t have time to cook from fresh is lying … I managed it for years doing 12 hour shifts etc you just have to prepare ahead and think smart.

Reactions: 5
Because they do not care about others , they care about themselves and filling their pockets with other peoples money. Pair of twats. Doesn’t matter how much they pretend to be nice, their actions speak louder than their bullshit words

Paul and Jason NEVER do anything to help others. My Mrs watches a different YouTube channel where a guy does shopping vlogs and if he is sent a vouchers, he spends it on groceries and gives them to the food bank. He also has done a few videos where he buys a trolley full of shopping for a stranger at Christmas. He has also been sent vouchers from companies which he hides them around the stores so other people can find them. He always tells his viewers not to send them anything and they should give it to charities instead. Can you imagine Paul and Jason doing anything like that? NO WAY, THEY JUST GRAB THE MONEY AND RUN.FCK EVERYONE ELSE.

And another thing. I just found this image of Jacob Marley ghost from A CHRISTMAS CAROL. remind you of anyone. Here is a little bit of info I found on Jacob marley.......

Jacob Marley symbolises the limitations of a life-lived focused on greed and selfishness,

Very eerily similar to someone we know
NO bleeping WAY!!!! 🧐

I really do wonder about some vegans but having taken the time to research I’ve found it’s generally just lazy vegans that really on freezer junk… those that I know that are friends of my son prefer to eat fresh it’s not even that time consuming knocking up poke bowls, vegan stir fries, curries, chilli, noodle dishes galore all can be knocked up in ten to fifteen minutes of course you can make time consuming stuff if you feel like it on a day off but anyone who says they are working and don’t have time to cook from fresh is lying … I managed it for years doing 12 hour shifts etc you just have to prepare ahead and think smart.
Exactly
My daughter works and has three children she cooks so many lovely things home made cheese , sushi etc and her home is immaculate ( she don't get that from me)

Vegans use to be healthy simply because they had to buy fresh produce and make everything from scratch , there were no short cuts, but now many are no healthier than non vegan processed food eaters.

Reactions: 3
If they wanna eat that way, they can. But my issue is that promoting it as though that is the way to be vegan is wrong and it makes veganism look bad

They like to use the air fryer because they are lazy and play video games after work, stopping only to film themselves eating bent double over the coffee table. Paul is also a bad cook and they both require large volumes of salt and hot sauce on their food because their taste buds are shot to pieces from smoking.

I also think Paul is addicted to yellow sticker food because he's a tightwad. Actual real food is difficult to find reduced or needs eating immediately. With the processed stuff he can put it in the freezer. It's fine if they genuinely like eating that stuff but it makes poor entertainment. There are so many really good vegan channels that cook proper food I can't see their channel growing much. I sometimes find myself watching out of morbid curiosity but definitely not to inspire me to eat vegan. Do people really want "down to earth"? I think it's a flawed idea and open to ridicule.

In their world, down to earth means half arsed, lazy , easy way out., cheapest way possible.

• Heart
  • Haha
I also think Paul is addicted to yellow sticker food because he's a tightwad. Actual real food is difficult to find reduced or needs eating immediately. With the processed stuff he can put it in the freezer. It's fine if they genuinely like eating that stuff but it makes poor entertainment. There are so many really good vegan channels that cook proper food I can't see their channel growing much. I sometimes find myself watching out of morbid curiosity but definitely not to inspire me to eat vegan. Do people really want "down to earth"? I think it's a flawed idea and open to ridicule.
The channel would do better if they worked played on this..

"Paul and Jason, show you how not to be healthy vegans"

Our thread is getting quiet because they are such a bore 😴 Paul is probably due another rant/meltdown soon!

Reactions: 6
Our thread is getting quiet because they are such a bore 😴 Paul is probably due another rant/meltdown soon!
If anyone lives close enough to him, just go and drop a lamb chop through his letterbox. That'll give him something to rant about.

For the record, the above statement is a joke, Mr Paul Burgess.

1660312922490.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im so bored with it all now 🙄
When He actually cooks from scratch, I am slightly more interested.
The drag thing is OK, if you like that sort of thing, but not for kids imo 🤷

Reactions: 2
I have been trying to wind him up but I think I have been too subtle as he was only semi obnoxious with his retorts.

I'm thinking of starting a new YouTube account under the name of Vegan Grifter to see if they read my name out. 🤔

• Haha
Yes, you could say that. I finally opened my eyes and saw Paul's vile behaviour.
I really noticed their grifting when poor Addam rocked up spending his money on two gay guys. I wouldn't be happy at all with that poor Mrs Addam and children. But a fool and his money etc..etc

Reactions: 2