Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, I have just found the post. It’s still there . Paul posted them himself saying people are homophobic. I think he misses the point. In my opinion, People are not saying homophobic things,they are saying that their act is not suitable for childfen. Here’s some screen shots of the comments
I can assure you none of those comments were me 😂, but I don't think those are even trolls, a lot of people are genuinely getting sick of it. They are likely to be gay themselves. A lot of women who are talking about drag and child spaces are lesbians.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Paul, please shut up!
"the chats are important not just to us but our community" = must get our weekly super chats quota.
Screenshot_20220807_122709.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes his allotment videos are the least watched and has the least interaction. His Sunday afternoon kitchen lives are not well attended as a lot of people are doing family things or getting out and about. So he's compromising those for more lucrative evening live chat.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why he feels the need to bloody explain himself to strangers....who gives a flying fck anyway. He must think everyone is sat there mourning his absence and counting down the seconds till his next video. head.
He Said he sacrifices his very important gardening video but he will compromise by doing a chat video because the chat videos really so important to them....I bet they bloody are...just admit it, Burgess, it’s important for you to pilfer more money out of your braindead brainwashed flock. Because god forbid you have to spend your own pennies to live. Why the hell can his followers not see through his blatant bullshit excuses

Paul is a manipulator of the worst kind. He simply does not care and switches off from the masses who see right through his bullshit and zones in on the vulnerable and easy manipulated members of society for his selfish ill earned gains.he has no conscience. He really is a scumbag, no other word for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Call me sceptical and pessimistic but as a YouTube viewer, if a stranger on YouTube (in this case Paul burgess) tells me he loves me, alarm bells start ringing in my head and I get suspicious and wonder what their motive is. They must have an agenda. Mabye the lonely and vulnerable people that paul targets do not have this level is suspicion which leaves them open to being manipulated. Paul is like a predator who targets the weaker ones in the pack.

Call me sceptical and pessimistic but as a YouTube viewer, if a stranger on YouTube (in this case Paul burgess) tells me he loves me, alarm bells start ringing in my head and I get suspicious and wonder what their motive is. They must have an agenda. Mabye the lonely and vulnerable people that paul targets do not have this level is suspicion which leaves them open to being manipulated. Paul is like a predator who targets the weaker ones in the pack.
I think he attracts odd balls but to be honest Paul's a bit of an odd ball himself. He's not comfortable with his own company and gets quite lonely because he pushes people away when they disagree with him . An online community suits him down to the ground as it's readily available, easily deletable and completely replaceable. When he says 'loves' he means 'needs', narcs don't understand what love is only whether they are getting their needs met. Its the closest they feel to love

The people he attracts seem to just go alongwith anything he says and never questions him no matter how contradictory, self serving and clearly manipulative he is. I often wonder if they are totally oblivious to Paul’s nasty ways or are they aware but desperate to be a part of his gang rather than be lonely, that they put up with, or choose to ignore his nastiness.

Actually, I have just found the post. It’s still there . Paul posted them himself saying people are homophobic. I think he misses the point. In my opinion, People are not saying homophobic things,they are saying that their act is not suitable for childfen. Here’s some screen shots of the comments
He reported those people for hate crime 😂😂😂 😂. He wanted extra security but the guy organising it said it was just two people. He really needs to grow up.

• Haha
My partner told me that she saw a nasty comment on their Facebook group while I was at work today. She tried to find it but unsurprisingly, it had been removed. She said somebody has written something along the lines of

“I saw you at the stockport pride and I think it’s fckin disgusting that you were lifting your dress and showing your underwear in front of young boys and girls who were at the event. You’re an absolute disgrace”.

That’s basically the gist of what was posted on their Facebook page. I never saw their pride appearance but it sounds believable as I have seen him do this before on his vegan queens videos. He has no class at all.
That actually is disgusting behaviour, fine if you are doing an adults only event, but not ok for family entertainment.

I can't stand drag for many reasons but if someone finds it entertaining that's their business. It is however adult entertainment and not appropriate for children. I have seen Paul perform in front of young children and families and his act is wholly inappropriate.. sexual innuendo, bad language, misogyny and depicting female stereotypes. It's just yuk to me and agree with the poster on FB.
ditto I’m not a big fan of drag but having said that I use to laugh at Hinge & Bracket and Dame Edna who managed to do tongue in cheek without being OTT.

Ohh Debbie & Jo will be blocked 🤣 I totally agree with them though drag acts are not suitable for children… absolutely nothing to do with homophobia not all drag queens are gay… granted a vast majority are but not all.

He reported those people for hate crime 😂😂😂 😂. He wanted extra security but the guy organising it said it was just two people. He really needs to grow up.
He what 😂😂 seriously … what an absolute muppet he is…

Yes his allotment videos are the least watched and has the least interaction. His Sunday afternoon kitchen lives are not well attended as a lot of people are doing family things or getting out and about. So he's compromising those for more lucrative evening live chat.
I'm not surprised at this at all. Who wants to sit and watch people weeding with average music in the background? He also puts people down for missing even 5 seconds of a video. He needs a reality check.

Reactions: 3
Today's Jason's Lunchtime Taste Test was vile. He's basically just sniffing, snorting, chomping and slurping his way through a wrap like a dishevelled old camel. Urrrrgh!!! :sick:

• Haha
Today's Jason's Lunchtime Taste Test was vile. He's basically just sniffing, snorting, chomping and slurping his way through a wrap like a dishevelled old camel. Urrrrgh!!! :sick:
I caught a glimpse of that and initially thought he was chewing on his napkin. Then he said something about it not being flavoursome enough 😂. Move over Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall....

• Haha
Just a little culinary tip for you, ladies and gents. If you still have quite a bit of space left on your plate, cut a tomato up.

1660082904727.png

Also, the grimey gits took note and what has appeared this week, yep, kitchen roll. Hallefeckinglujah!

1660083195522.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I caught a glimpse of that and initially thought he was chewing on his napkin. Then he said something about it not being flavoursome enough 😂. Move over Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall....
🤣🤣 these two comments are comedy gold 🤣🤣 the dishevelled old camel just about finished me off ….

What on earth did he do to those Richmond meat free sausages they looked like burnt cardboard 😳

• Haha
🤣🤣 these two comments are comedy gold 🤣🤣 the dishevelled old camel just about finished me off ….

What on earth did he do to those Richmond meat free sausages they looked like burnt cardboard 😳
They certainly look a little dry.

1660087681533.png

The tiny pies made me chuckle. They don't look much bigger than mince pies you have at Christmas.

1660088306689.png

• Haha
Why the hell do they show pictures of pie chips and beans.....who gives a crap ? If they have some brialliant recipe to share then fair enough but nobody need to know that you ate beans and chips . This is why they can’t get the viewer numbers up.

Jason: I like the way this burger is crispy around the edge

Paul: that's my cooking skills..

So he burnt it in the air fryer again.

I do feel sorry for Jason who is forced to compliment him on his cooking every single evening. It must be exhausting. I agree with wumbhi tahaza it's the most boring of their vlogs mostly air fried junk from the freezer not very inspiring. Do vegans really aspire to this 'down to earth' nonsense? When I went vegan I upped my game with the quality of food I ate and cooked to keep it interesting and made me feel I was doing something healthy. Those junk meals actually make me feel a bit sad for them.

• Haha