Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching and said the exact same to my son… honestly does it make a difference as long as they both have four on the plate 🤣🤣
Best part for me was Harriet the old car going and Karen doing a protest and breaking down the next day….
I think Karen the Kia is a bit more feisty than poor Harriet who was a bit down trodden and world weary. Karen took one look at Paul and thought I'm not driving him around looking like that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really do wonder about some vegans but having taken the time to research I’ve found it’s generally just lazy vegans that really on freezer junk… those that I know that are friends of my son prefer to eat fresh it’s not even that time consuming knocking up poke bowls, vegan stir fries, curries, chilli, noodle dishes galore all can be knocked up in ten to fifteen minutes of course you can make time consuming stuff if you feel like it on a day off but anyone who says they are working and don’t have time to cook from fresh is lying … I managed it for years doing 12 hour shifts etc you just have to prepare ahead and think smart.
Completely disagree. I've said here before, but I've been vegan for 11 years now and I am a total junk food vegan. I work 5 or 6 days per week, sometimes 7 on 12 hour shifts and I have absolutely no time to make anything from fresh - my wife on the other hand has to as she is also Coeliac and so can't have very much of the processed stuff - so if she's making some soup, I'll grab some of that or anything else that's on hand - but I definitely wouldn't have time to do that for myself every day and I wouldn't call myself lazy for not being able to do so. Shattered yes but lazy, definitely not. I also love a yellow sticker bargain for the thrill of the chase. We even bought a brand new freezer to accommodate all of my processed stuff. I'm at the gym every day cause that's my thing as a weightlifter (there's a gym at my work). Now my wife would completely agree with you but don't put me in the same bracket as those two!!🤣🤣 Mind you, my car got written off in an accident a few months back and now I also have a Kia...... Send help!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Completely disagree. I've said here before, but I've been vegan for 11 years now and I am a total junk food vegan. I work 5 or 6 days per week, sometimes 7 on 12 hour shifts and I have absolutely no time to make anything from fresh - my wife on the other hand has to as she is also Coeliac and so can't have very much of the processed stuff - so if she's making some soup, I'll grab some of that or anything else that's on hand - but I definitely wouldn't have time to do that for myself every day and I wouldn't call myself lazy for not being able to do so. Shattered yes but lazy, definitely not. I also love a yellow sticker bargain for the thrill of the chase. We even bought a brand new freezer to accommodate all of my processed stuff. I'm at the gym every day cause that's my thing as a weightlifter (there's a gym at my work). Now my wife would completely agree with you but don't put me in the same bracket as those two!!🤣🤣 Mind you, my car got written off in an accident a few months back and now I also have a Kia...... Send help!!
Im actually shocked 😳 you are at the gym everyday weightlifting yet you are fuelling your body with processed shite food, I’m sorry I still stand by my statement maybe have a day off from the gym you could then meal prep and bulk cook and put in that new freezer of yours it’ll be much healthier for you … you obviously care about yourself physically so I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Im retired now but I worked 12 hour shifts on a 7 on 3 off pattern for years and had a hubby, 3 strapping lads and a daughter to feed and apart from the occasional takeaway I put a home cooked meal on the table every night … I used one of those days off to bulk cook and completely fill the freezer from top to bottom…it can be done if you want to do it.

Reactions: 3
Well I am lazy. We have a freezer full of 'ready' meals cooked by myself or other half. We always cook an extra portion or two so put it the freezer for lazy/tired days. We haven't had a takeaway in years and rarely buy ready meals.

Reactions: 4
Hi Jungle Physics..I used to think he was quite interesting and affable until I watched an 'assumptions about us' live where he essentially got very drunk and became verbally abusive with quite a few people over incredibly trivial comments...I thought hold on a minute 🤔. Then he got the allotment and it went to his head, he couldn't cope with people giving him polite advice or helpful comments. He told us we were not allowed to comment unless we had watched ALL the vlogs. I thought this guy is off his rocker.

Then when he did the ageuk story about why he got sacked I wasn't falling for his bs story. I went hunting through some other videos and noticed he can't keep a 'nice' mask on for more than a few minutes. The relationship with he has with Jason became increasingly difficult to watch and he is clearly a social media Grifter.

Taking his plums to the old folks home and making sure it was filmed, then talking about it at great length was just nauseating.
Hi, I thought it was so cringy in that video, how he seemed to delight that someone would be envious of his relationship. It was the e-begging that was the first thing that I took a dislike to, the only paying attention to superchats, constantly pushing people to sign up to their memberships etc.
Part of having any following on social media is having to answer the same questions again and again, as more people find your account, and your following grows. Getting incredibly annoyed at anyone asking a question, and telling them to watch all your videos for the answer, is completely unreasonable and only puts people off further viewing/interaction

Reactions: 7
Well Jason likes the moon shaped ones but Paul wanted that one too, they fell out for a few hours about it but eventually they came to a compromise. Haha. The hours must just fly away in their house

Hell jungle physics .welcome.
It was asked earlier what iit was that made each of us start to dislike those vegan guys. Well, similar to jungle physics, it was definetly the begging and freebies. At first, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. My partner actually commented on it before me saying they are just using people for spree stuff which I initially said that mabye this is what people do on YouTube , us as time went on, I realised that it was never gonna end and Paul showed absolutely no shame in excessively and endlessly grabbing money and freebies from complete strangers. The more he got, the more cheeker and expecting he became. The final straw for me came when their friend at the time, a YouTube called grumpy vegan grandad organised a YouTube livestream marathon to help a struggling animal sanctuary. It involved many you tubers doing a 1 hour live stream each to raise money for the sanctuary and each live stream followed the next, so it lasted all day.....now Paul definetly would have been asked to take part but when the live stream marathon happened, he was no where to be seen, which surprised me...and a couple of days later,Paul did his own the vegan queens live stream from his garden which he set up a donation thing for, but not donations for charity,he split the proceeds with Stuart. So he refused to help a sanctuary and a few days later, he was pocketing YouTube donations from his little drag show. It just absolutely underlined his utter selfishness to me. Since then, there is absolutely no denying to myself that Paul’s whole ethos is just pure greed and just out to fill his pockets with as much as he can embezzle from people.

Just saying, I like junk food too, but my partner cooks great food so a bit of a mix for me. However, I am not on YouTube acting as though eating tit is the right way to be vegan. I think when you a vegan you tuber, you’re an advocate for a cause. Paul should be showing that veganism is appetising and something that people should want to try.....he’s not gonna our that with the shite he constantly serves up. I think Paul’s problem is that his constant need for attention is more important to him than his need to promote veganism. He thinks he has to document every bloody thing he puts in his gob.if he comes up with a good recipe, then fine, but just posting chickenless star shaped with burnt oven chips, completely pointless and does not help the vegan cause

Last edited:
  • Haha
The last two posts have summed up exactly how I feel about TVG’s.
They are simply out to get as many freebies as possible and are only interested in the super chats because it earns them money! They are so transparent now, and I think they are using the vegan cause to do this quite openly!

The thing that puzzles me is that they have so many deluded subs who don’t see them for what they really are!
I guess they are preying on vulnerable and lonely people who are desperate to belong to a community. Very very manipulative. I hope their actions catch up with them soon!

Reactions: 6
Perfectly said miss polar.

I am really trying for this not to sound nasty but in a general sense his followers,the ones who I have seen anyway, seem to be easy pickings for someone who would choose a victim to manipulate. I am choosing my words carefully, don’t wish to offend. But I wanted to make the point that Paul seems to choose a particular type of person to associate with. Would he honestly be going out for meals with these people if it were not for the hand outs he is receiving from them?

Let me correct my above post.....not all his followers, I meant the regular money givers. And the sacred selected few that he meets up with

He is like a predator. Preying on the weaker ones. That’s what a tiger does, they go for the easier prey

Last edited:
Just having a look at their live stream from 7th of August. If you haven’t seeen it, don’t bother....just Paul rabbiting on about his favourite subject.....Paul burgess. He has a habit of trying to convince everybody what an amazing person he is, just in case you forgot.

Here’s a suggestion for the new thread title....

It’s that vegan duo, with Jason the jester and the tight-fisted beggar Who resembles fester.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im actually shocked 😳 you are at the gym everyday weightlifting yet you are fuelling your body with processed shite food, I’m sorry I still stand by my statement maybe have a day off from the gym you could then meal prep and bulk cook and put in that new freezer of yours it’ll be much healthier for you … you obviously care about yourself physically so I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Im retired now but I worked 12 hour shifts on a 7 on 3 off pattern for years and had a hubby, 3 strapping lads and a daughter to feed and apart from the occasional takeaway I put a home cooked meal on the table every night … I used one of those days off to bulk cook and completely fill the freezer from top to bottom…it can be done if you want to do it.
Hello again - yes - I have competed in bodybuilding competitions in the past using two different approaches - bulk meal prepping ultra healthy, nothing processed then secondly, still following a restriction for calories for cutting but where processed food was used as a staple - burgers, sausages and the like - got the results I wanted with both approaches. My own experience obviously but I get a bit frustrated at times when people slate vegans for eating processed food. However the world would be a boring place if we were all the same. I'll train tonight and tea will be a couple of waffles, perhaps some frozen veg - we'll see, and a couple of Tesco plant chef escalopes. Lovely 😁

Well Jason likes the moon shaped ones but Paul wanted that one too, they fell out for a few hours about it but eventually they came to a compromise. Haha. The hours must just fly away in their house

Hell jungle physics .welcome.
It was asked earlier what iit was that made each of us start to dislike those vegan guys. Well, similar to jungle physics, it was definetly the begging and freebies. At first, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. My partner actually commented on it before me saying they are just using people for spree stuff which I initially said that mabye this is what people do on YouTube , us as time went on, I realised that it was never gonna end and Paul showed absolutely no shame in excessively and endlessly grabbing money and freebies from complete strangers. The more he got, the more cheeker and expecting he became. The final straw for me came when their friend at the time, a YouTube called grumpy vegan grandad organised a YouTube livestream marathon to help a struggling animal sanctuary. It involved many you tubers doing a 1 hour live stream each to raise money for the sanctuary and each live stream followed the next, so it lasted all day.....now Paul definetly would have been asked to take part but when the live stream marathon happened, he was no where to be seen, which surprised me...and a couple of days later,Paul did his own the vegan queens live stream from his garden which he set up a donation thing for, but not donations for charity,he split the proceeds with Stuart. So he refused to help a sanctuary and a few days later, he was pocketing YouTube donations from his little drag show. It just absolutely underlined his utter selfishness to me. Since then, there is absolutely no denying to myself that Paul’s whole ethos is just pure greed and just out to fill his pockets with as much as he can embezzle from people.

Just saying, I like junk food too, but my partner cooks great food so a bit of a mix for me. However, I am not on YouTube acting as though eating tit is the right way to be vegan. I think when you a vegan you tuber, you’re an advocate for a cause. Paul should be showing that veganism is appetising and something that people should want to try.....he’s not gonna our that with the shite he constantly serves up. I think Paul’s problem is that his constant need for attention is more important to him than his need to promote veganism. He thinks he has to document every bloody thing he puts in his gob.if he comes up with a good recipe, then fine, but just posting chickenless star shaped with burnt oven chips, completely pointless and does not help the vegan cause
I didn't realise that was what the whole Grumpy Vegan Grandad thing was all about. Doesn't surprise me.

Last edited:
Hello again - yes - I have competed in bodybuilding competitions in the past using two different approaches - bulk meal prepping ultra healthy, nothing processed then secondly, still following a restriction for calories for cutting but where processed food was used as a staple - burgers, sausages and the like - got the results I wanted with both approaches. My own experience obviously but I get a bit frustrated at times when people slate vegans for eating processed food. However the world would be a boring place if we were all the same. I'll train tonight and tea will be a couple of waffles, perhaps some frozen veg - we'll see, and a couple of Tesco plant chef escalopes. Lovely 😁

I didn't realise that was what the whole Grumpy Vegan Grandad thing was all about. Doesn't surprise me.
Ps it’s not just vegans I slate for eating processed food 😉 so please don’t think I was picking on vegans in general… My eldest son ( meat eater ) often gets an ear bashing about his appalling diet I keep telling him now he’s young and active and can get away with it but later on it’ll bite him on the bum when he’s borderline diabetic with high cholesterol he will be sorry he didn’t listen 🤣…. Enjoy your tea & training session….

I am quite sure that is why grumpy grandad and Paul fell out.they were friends before that and after that, their contact ended so I strongly think that grumpy grandad realised in that moment what a selfish self centred git he really is, just as I did.

• Wow
I am quite sure that is why grumpy grandad and Paul fell out.they were friends before that and after that, their contact ended so I strongly think that grumpy grandad realised in that moment what a selfish self centred git he really is, just as I did.
I asked GVG about it on tiktok live and he said he had no idea what happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mmmm, strange. Well, he must know if he asked them to participate in the livestream. I would imagine he did at the time. And he must also know why he ceased all contact with Paul. Would be interesting to find out from grumpy grandad why he no longer has contact with them. I think grumpy grandad is a great guy. I met him once, had a right good chat with him. I think he may be a bit cagey about explaining his reasons for ceasing contact with those vegan guys because he may feel it might cause unwanted backlash on youtube

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I asked GVG about it on tiktok live and he said he had no idea what happened 🤷🏻‍♀️
He probably doesn't. Narcs can discard you for simply having a difference of opinion. GVG came across as someone who doesn't mince his words. Most people can accept difference of opinion in a graceful manner. Narcs see it as an attack.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know, Paul seems to turn so quickly on people for seemingly nothing. It wouldn't surprise me that they had no idea what happened. He seems to respond defensively to everything, I once asked him why he said in a video that Jason's hair usually smelled like sick (this was in his own words) I thought it was a joke at first and he responded with a "yes that's what I said, he doesn't wash his hair, what about that don't you understand" type of approach to my question. It was so bizarre

• Sick
Just having a look at their live stream from 7th of August. If you haven’t seeen it, don’t bother....just Paul rabbiting on about his favourite subject.....Paul burgess. He has a habit of trying to convince everybody what an amazing person he is, just in case you forgot.

Here’s a suggestion for the new thread title....

It’s that vegan duo, with Jason the jester and the tight-fisted beggar Who resembles fester.
YES TO THE NEW TITLE!!!!!

Jason with his top off eating the kids no-chicken nuggets was a sight I wasn’t prepared for.

• Haha
  • Sick
They didn't get a full refund but they decided to change her name 🙄. Maybe just stop with the Karen thing on human beings as well Paul.. just a suggestion