Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't get a full refund but they decided to change her name 🙄. Maybe just stop with the Karen thing on human beings as well Paul.. just a suggestion
Knew that they wouldn’t get a refund from a second hand car dealer unless the car was unrepairable and even then they would have been given another car of similar value very rarely do you get a full refund.
I’m with you on the Karen thing it really really irritates me not only when he does it but when anyone else does it … it’s offensive to Karen’s imagine if your name was linked to negative connotations and everyone took the piss when you told them your name… just say it like it is if a person is a C.U.N.T just call them that and be done with it.

Reactions: 4
Knew that they wouldn’t get a refund from a second hand car dealer unless the car was unrepairable and even then they would have been given another car of similar value very rarely do you get a full refund.
I’m with you on the Karen thing it really really irritates me not only when he does it but when anyone else does it … it’s offensive to Karen’s imagine if your name was linked to negative connotations and everyone took the piss when you told them your name… just say it like it is if a person is a C.U.N.T just call them that and be done with it.
Also there is no male version of a so called 'Karen', and yet lots of men act entitled in public. Paul Burgess for one! He doesn't see it himself when he is chasing an Aldi employee down the isle and then complaining to the manager on Twitter. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Also there is no male version of a so called 'Karen', and yet lots of men act entitled in public. Paul Burgess for one! He doesn't see it himself when he is chasing an Aldi employee down the isle and then complaining to the manager on Twitter. 🙄
Could you imagine if the male equivalent was a Paul he’d be bloody livid and wouldn’t find it funny at all hole that he is.

• Haha
Love it.

Don’t get all. Burgess on me

Sorry for coming across all burgess but........

Keep away from him, he’s a right burgess

etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here’s my second suggestion for a new thread name. Don’t care if it wins or not, I just like making little rhymes about them. Hehe

Penny pinching, money grabbing, superchats galore, it’s those scruffy vegan fellas whose videos make me snore..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he expect people to care that his car broke down? He ranted on his Facebook profile about it and now he has made a video. If a normal persons car broke down, they do what they gotta do, mabye tell their close friends or family and get on with their lives, they don’t make a YouTube video dedicated to it on what should be a vegan channel. 95 percent of his stuff on YouTube is not even vegan related. He really has to change the name of his channel, it’s misleading. Vegans are being fooled into watching this tripe. My suggestion for a more suitable channel name is....

That narcissistic guy and his suffering husband

• Haha
Why does he expect people to care that his car broke down? He ranted on his Facebook profile about it and now he has made a video. If a normal persons car broke down, they do what they gotta do, mabye tell their close friends or family and get on with their lives, they don’t make a YouTube video dedicated to it on what should be a vegan channel. 95 percent of his stuff on YouTube is not even vegan related. He really has to change the name of his channel, it’s misleading. Vegans are being fooled into watching this tripe. My suggestion for a more suitable channel name is....

That narcissistic guy and his suffering husband
Remember when Ashley's (I think it was Ashley, one of his regular financial contributors and grub club member) van broke down, someone set up a go fund me for her. Perhaps Paul was hoping for the same, instead they had to ask Jason's mum and dad for a loan to buy the new one.

Reactions: 2
I've just done a Burgess at some poor bloke on the end of the phone at Tesco customer service. I get technical issues happen, so if my delivery wasn't going to turn up an email, text or even a message tied to a bleedin' pigeon would have been appreciated. And if i'd wanted to walk 7 miles to the nearest shop to get my groceries, i'd have trained as a fecking long distance runner. Ugh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Here’s another offering for a thread title .
Buy them them gifts ,give them money they with say you’re so great , but don’t dare disagree with Paul or he will shower you with hate

I've just done a Burgess at some poor bloke on the end of the phone at Tesco customer service. I get technical issues happen, so if my delivery wasn't going to turn up an email, text or even a message tied to a bleedin' pigeon would have been appreciated. And if i'd wanted to walk 7 miles to the nearest shop to get my groceries, i'd have trained as a fecking long distance runner. Ugh!
That's defo 'Doin' a Burgess'. :LOL:

• Haha
It must be hard being as famous as Paul., somebody of his status having to put up with being harassed by the average scum in the street and everyone making all these high demands on him. And how dare he say ‘why not’, he hasn’t given Paul enough money to say ‘why not’.
He has my sympathies. I might send him A nice present to cheer him up. .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone else think he is going completely insane? I think the vegan queens have had a few bookings and it's gone completely to his head, like he thinks he's a star. Wow.

I bet he asked Stockport pride for a bowl of M&Ms with the blue ones taken out. And extra security for his obsessive fans 😂

• Haha
What about 'In a world full of Burgesses, be a Jason'?

What's happening with the Vegan Queens? Can anyone enlighten me? I'm not on Facebook.

Reactions: 1