Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, but while Fester has been busy playing dress up, has Jason not been allowed to go to the allotment on his own for an hour or so to just water the soddin turnips or weed the place?

Reactions: 3
Just a thought, but while Fester has been busy playing dress up, has Jason not been allowed to go to the allotment on his own for an hour or so to just water the soddin turnips or weed the place?
It looked a right mess didn't it. The allotment videos have become a real bore-fest. I think they have lost enthusiasm already. Paul thinks the vegan queens are going to become big. Squatting by a raised bed pulling out mare's tail is incredibly dull now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FC3C18FE-EF07-4B14-9369-004C4DED2052.jpeg

Give me bloody strength who are these dopey sods … if he’s your inspiration love you need to get out more cos I can bloody tell you there are plenty who work 12 hour shifts, juggle children and still put a meal on the table 🙄

Anyway todays meal vlog they are bleating on about how good veg with gravy is like they have reinvented the wheel umm news flash meat and two veg has been a staple for hundreds of years mate all you’ve done is left off the meat 🙄 those guys at Bosh or The happy pear really have nothing to worry about from your culinary delights Burgess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Jason has now perfected the art of simultaneously chewing and sniffing - snotty bastard! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
The only thing I admire about those two is how they get their subscribers to part with their money with such little talent.

The only thing I admire about those two is how they get their subscribers to part with their money with such little talent.
Yep! say what you like about them, but they’re a pair of practiced conmen!

I see Jason has now perfected the art of simultaneously chewing and sniffing - snotty bastard! :sick:
He’s absolutely rank! I reckon they both honk!

Reactions: 4
And Paul actually acts like he is hard done to because he is busier than normal. Well that’s his choice. No one asked him to dress up like a Corrie barmaid and murder all the songs he tries to sing. If you are too busy and are fed up,do us all a favour and stop pretending to yourself that you have an ounce of talent and put the 50p charity shop frock back in the closet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Paul actually acts like he is hard done to because he is busier than normal. Well that’s his choice. No one asked him to dress up like a Corrie barmaid and murder all the songs he tries to sing. If you are too busy and are fed up,do us all a favour and stop pretending to yourself that you have an ounce of talent and put the 50p charity shop frock back in the closet
The thing is there are so many drag acts around nowadays since drag race made it so popular and all of them as far as I can see are far better at it than the Vegan Queens

Nobody asked him to set up the channel either but he is convinced it is an act of sincere sacrifice for vegankind. Until this year he actually thought he and Jason could live off the profits and leave mainstream employment! Suffice to say, that hasn’t happened as he couldn’t keep up the nice guy act.

The singing nearly kills me! He sounds like a parrot being strangled. Does nobody hear it?

• Haha
My partner told me that she saw a nasty comment on their Facebook group while I was at work today. She tried to find it but unsurprisingly, it had been removed. She said somebody has written something along the lines of

“I saw you at the stockport pride and I think it’s fckin disgusting that you were lifting your dress and showing your underwear in front of young boys and girls who were at the event. You’re an absolute disgrace”.

That’s basically the gist of what was posted on their Facebook page. I never saw their pride appearance but it sounds believable as I have seen him do this before on his vegan queens videos. He has no class at all.

• Wow
My partner told me that she saw a nasty comment on their Facebook group while I was at work today. She tried to find it but unsurprisingly, it had been removed. She said somebody has written something along the lines of

“I saw you at the stockport pride and I think it’s fckin disgusting that you were lifting your dress and showing your underwear in front of young boys and girls who were at the event. You’re an absolute disgrace”.

That’s basically the gist of what was posted on their Facebook page. I never saw their pride appearance but it sounds believable as I have seen him do this before on his vegan queens videos. He has no class at all.
I can't stand drag for many reasons but if someone finds it entertaining that's their business. It is however adult entertainment and not appropriate for children. I have seen Paul perform in front of young children and families and his act is wholly inappropriate.. sexual innuendo, bad language, misogyny and depicting female stereotypes. It's just yuk to me and agree with the poster on FB.

Like everything about him, his drag is stuck in 1981. Foul mouthed, dried up old hag.

Christ, Fester is promoting oral hygene product in the latest tit show. What an advert he is for dental care with those badly manufactured, ill fitting & stained gnashers. The cheek of the turd!

• Haha