Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about 'In a world full of Burgesses, be a Jason'?

What's happening with the Vegan Queens? Can anyone enlighten me? I'm not on Facebook.
They were wanting to get into drag queen story cash cow but literally 2 people made unpleasant comments regarding child safe guarding and now he has reported it as a hate crime and has cancelled his story time act to concentrate on adult entertainment, because he feels unsafe. Didsbury won't give him extra security because it's just a couple of people. A storm in a teacup but Paul playing the victim card as per usual.

I made a new thread hope that's ok!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Breaking news.This just in. They have cancelled the vegan queens story time bullshit. It’s a friggin tragedy.

Due to the constant controversy surrounding #DragQueenStoryTime #DragQueenStoryHour, the constant protests and anger making families and children feel unsafe and of course the constant press, not to mention the vile accusations and labels that have been thrown at us recently - and with self preservation and personal protection at the fore - we have unfortunately felt it best to cancel our booking at Didsbury Pride and we are taking story time bookings off of our repertoire.

It was never a thing we planned to do regularly, it was just something we were asked to do that went well at Darnhill and we thought we could add it to our body of work.

For the sake of ourselves, and of the children who shouldn't be exposed to that hate filled underbelly of thinly veiled homophobia, we gracefully bow out.

Our online body of work is very much adult and aimed at adults. We're going to keep it that way and leave story time to the queens who specialize in it with dedicated characters.

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused but we have to prioritize our own safety, and that of others.

The children also shouldn’t be exposed Paul’s underpants either. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate that its blamed on homophobia. Not wanting drag queens doing story time does not mean you hate gay people. Drag is adult entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just clocked this on the latest ASDA shopping vlog comments: WTF!!!
View attachment 1512854
As you say Paul it isn’t really that much of a big thing, but if you’ve said to someone that you will give them a mention, give them a bloody mention… you absolute hole.

I hate that its blamed on homophobia. Not wanting drag queens doing story time does not mean you hate gay people. Drag is adult entertainment.
He always, always plays the homophobia card, he honestly thinks that everyone of us on here is homophobic and that’s why we dislike him … nothing to do with the fact that he’s a nasty bully of man filled with hate towards women, who treats people like tit on the regular… nope nothing to do with that we are homophobic 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4