Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really noticed their grifting when poor Addam rocked up spending his money on two gay guys. I wouldn't be happy at all with that poor Mrs Addam and children. But a fool and his money etc..etc
I think it was a gradual process for me. Paul verbally abusing Linda was the start. He's just become more vile and 'beggier' since then. That's alongside having a job now also. I understand that Youtube take a certain percentage of super-chat earnings, but he really begs.

Reactions: 6
I really noticed their grifting when poor Addam rocked up spending his money on two gay guys. I wouldn't be happy at all with that poor Mrs Addam and children. But a fool and his money etc..etc
I find that whole situation very strange. If my husband was sending cash to some old queen he'd 'met' online, i'd be having a very large WTF conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Timestamp 23.31

An older video where Paul kicked off when someone asked how his fitness regime was going. He hit a nerve! Such a rude thin skinned man.

Reactions: 1
What a delight this man is. Some poor soul makes a kind suggestion and is lambasted for their efforts. Seek help Paul.
Bobbi how dare you comment without watching all our exceedingly boring vlogs right from the start of the channel how dare you imply we have never mentioned Ocado …Bobbi is obviously not a regular superchat provider …. PS Paul we aren't all homophobic before you start my sons husband is an absolutely lovely kind chap who is another son to me and my husband… I would have been absolutely horrified if he’d come home with an old fag ash rent boy who treats people like tit like you do…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another self pitying post from Paul on Facebook, designed to make his money givers feel sorry for him

After the latter part of last night's shenanigans, the car breaking down, pushing it in full drag, having to get a taxi home, eating at 2.30am. After all of that, and after another drenched night of sleep, waking internittently with a soaking pillow and trying to find a dry spot, after not getting to bed until almost 4am, I was already done with Sunday.
When I woke up this morning I had already given up on the day. I planned to sit and mope, wallow in the anger of the things outside of my control that had happened and were happening. I was pissed off that we have no car, and still determined that I wanted her gone and a full refund. I was wallowing.
The RAC called and said they could come and collect the key, go and get the car and take it to the dealership where it is thankfully still under warranty. Good.
I had two croissants (mega rare to eat breakfast now) and a huge mug of delicious freshly brewed coffe. Great.
Then I explained to Jason all that you've just read, and I said I didn't want to mope. I shared a plan to go and spend some time at the allotment and do some of the work we've so desperately needed to do but haven't had the time. We'd get a cab there, do whatever we could, then walk home.
We got the cab.
You should watch our allotment vlog uploading tomorrow, to see all that we did there.
Totally worth it, trust me.
YouTube.com/c/ThoseVeganGuys
We go lots done. LOTS!
We harvested a plethora of plums which we shared with a care home nearby, and all of our neighbours when we got home.
We harvested lots more too, including some cherry tomatoes and some assorted beetroots.
Mum & Dad Brom came for a brew and took some goods home after giving us a lift first to Tesco, then home.
Tonight we had a beautiful dinner, and a salad topped with the cherry tomatoes and a gorgeous stripy beetroot picked this very day.
Our allotment has had some much needed care and attention and if you watch the vlog, you'll see the befores and the afters.
I almost gave up on today.
Almost.
Bloody glad I didn't.

Hang on a minute, he wants a refund on a car he never paid for. If he gets the refund, he will probably pocket most of the money and buy a cheap piece of tit car for a few hundred quid and look how generous he is , he gave away a few of his manky plums.....how very generous of him......probably the only thing he has ever given away.....something that cost him nothing of course

• Haha
I'm surprised he didn't vlog it. Gemini pushing that crappy old car would have made great entertainment 😂. He missed a trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another self pitying post from Paul on Facebook, designed to make his money givers feel sorry for him

After the latter part of last night's shenanigans, the car breaking down, pushing it in full drag, having to get a taxi home, eating at 2.30am. After all of that, and after another drenched night of sleep, waking internittently with a soaking pillow and trying to find a dry spot, after not getting to bed until almost 4am, I was already done with Sunday.
When I woke up this morning I had already given up on the day. I planned to sit and mope, wallow in the anger of the things outside of my control that had happened and were happening. I was pissed off that we have no car, and still determined that I wanted her gone and a full refund. I was wallowing.
The RAC called and said they could come and collect the key, go and get the car and take it to the dealership where it is thankfully still under warranty. Good.
I had two croissants (mega rare to eat breakfast now) and a huge mug of delicious freshly brewed coffe. Great.
Then I explained to Jason all that you've just read, and I said I didn't want to mope. I shared a plan to go and spend some time at the allotment and do some of the work we've so desperately needed to do but haven't had the time. We'd get a cab there, do whatever we could, then walk home.
We got the cab.
You should watch our allotment vlog uploading tomorrow, to see all that we did there.
Totally worth it, trust me.
YouTube.com/c/ThoseVeganGuys
We go lots done. LOTS!
We harvested a plethora of plums which we shared with a care home nearby, and all of our neighbours when we got home.
We harvested lots more too, including some cherry tomatoes and some assorted beetroots.
Mum & Dad Brom came for a brew and took some goods home after giving us a lift first to Tesco, then home.
Tonight we had a beautiful dinner, and a salad topped with the cherry tomatoes and a gorgeous stripy beetroot picked this very day.
Our allotment has had some much needed care and attention and if you watch the vlog, you'll see the befores and the afters.
I almost gave up on today.
Almost.
Bloody glad I didn't.

Hang on a minute, he wants a refund on a car he never paid for. If he gets the refund, he will probably pocket most of the money and buy a cheap piece of tit car for a few hundred quid and look how generous he is , he gave away a few of his manky plums.....how very generous of him......probably the only thing he has ever given away.....something that cost him nothing of course
OMG thank you for posting this I never see any community posts or the post that he makes on the vegan group as I’m blocked after #Lindagate …. You have made my day ordinarily I wouldn’t get pleasure from someone’s misfortune but the car breaking down after all the “ how great is the new car “ and driving round like a pair of numpties car vlogs has finished me off 🤣🤣
I have to say those plethora of plums they must have had more punnets than Asda ( or Ocado ) or any other supermarket they visit car permitting or Mr & Mrs Brommers… as he seems to have given them to most of Oldham 🤣

I'm surprised he didn't vlog it. Gemini pushing that crappy old car would have made great entertainment 😂. He missed a trick.
I bet he was fuming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good luck with getting a refund on that ancient Kia. Was it a private sale does anyone know? I can feel a new drama coming his way grab some popcorn 🍿

• Haha
Good luck with getting a refund on that ancient Kia. Was it a private sale does anyone know? I can feel a new drama coming his way grab some popcorn 🍿
They keep saying it’s under warranty but that could mean anything it certainly wasn’t a Kia dealership they got it from more likely a second hand dealer and if that’s the case “under warranty” is definitely open to interpretation and it always benefits the dealer not the buyer I think we might be in for a few furious Paul vlogs as he realises that unless the engine has actually ceased he isn’t going to get a refund 😉

• Wow
I was a subscriber for a while before unsubscribing a couple of years ago. I thought I was being overly sensitive when I got Paul's defensive, sarcastic responses to my positively intended comments on their youtube channel. Thank you for confirming that it's not me being overly sensitive. It's startling how quickly he turns on people

Reactions: 9
I like hearing everybody’s experience of when they started to question TVG. For me it was during the second lockdown when Paul became tyrannical about the vaccine and ranted and raved at everybody, calling them “selfish”. This is when his god complex really came out in my opinion. The way he started talking to Jason on livestreams made me sit up and notice how horrid he is.

Jason was really on edge in the allotment vlog, constantly reassuring Paul and telling him how wonderful he was. I feel sorry for them about the car though. I hope it gets sorted out.

I was a subscriber for a while before unsubscribing a couple of years ago. I thought I was being overly sensitive when I got Paul's defensive, sarcastic responses to my positively intended comments on their youtube channel. Thank you for confirming that it's not me being overly sensitive. It's startling how quickly he turns on people
Hi Jungle Physics..I used to think he was quite interesting and affable until I watched an 'assumptions about us' live where he essentially got very drunk and became verbally abusive with quite a few people over incredibly trivial comments...I thought hold on a minute 🤔. Then he got the allotment and it went to his head, he couldn't cope with people giving him polite advice or helpful comments. He told us we were not allowed to comment unless we had watched ALL the vlogs. I thought this guy is off his rocker.

Then when he did the ageuk story about why he got sacked I wasn't falling for his bs story. I went hunting through some other videos and noticed he can't keep a 'nice' mask on for more than a few minutes. The relationship with he has with Jason became increasingly difficult to watch and he is clearly a social media Grifter.

Taking his plums to the old folks home and making sure it was filmed, then talking about it at great length was just nauseating.

Reactions: 7
It’s almost that time again!
Thread title suggestion:
Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Reactions: 10
I didn’t actually start watching them until earlier this year when my son turned vegan so I wasn’t under his spell long as the meals he was serving up were dire… I started watching some of the back catalogue of vlogs when I was I’ll in bed with covid and quickly caught on that he was a vile person who manipulates people and puts people down, he bleats on about positivity but is constantly negative but he’s the only one allowed to express it, if you dare mention you are having a bad time he will bully you and block you I still can’t get over the way he treated Linda and I don’t even know the woman…
Finding this thread I realised I wasn’t the only person who didn’t like him one bit … I could actually imagine liking Jason I think he could be a decent chap but unfortunately he’s been around that vile husband of his too long and it hasn’t done him any favours.

Reactions: 8
He has actually cut the odd moon and star in half 🤣 why not just one have the moon and one have the star!
I’m just watching and said the exact same to my son… honestly does it make a difference as long as they both have four on the plate 🤣🤣
Best part for me was Harriet the old car going and Karen doing a protest and breaking down the next day….