Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the bit when they said they ought to dress up to visit the Chateau. I’ve been more dressed up shopping at Tesco! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They both looked SO rough waking up before declaring they HAD to go to warmer climates for poor Janine's health. Janine DESERVES the warmth (why - what does she actually do? No responsibilities apart from for herself a youtube channel... doesn't drive... doesn't care for anyone else...!).
I hate their rhetoric. The combination of victimhood and thinly veiled anger because the world doesn't roll out the red carpet for them. Disgusting.
And why they think they're owed anything when they've "worked" a total of 4 days since January (2 days narrowboat and 2 days car camper test)...
If Nanna does any less, she'll get even weaker and sicker. That woman doesn't drive, can't cook, can't do any physical labor and aside from the editing, she has nothing to contribute and just sits around in ugly winter coats in 20°C weather, shivering.

Reactions: 5
I hate their rhetoric. The combination of victimhood and thinly veiled anger because the world doesn't roll out the red carpet for them. Disgusting.
And why they think they're owed anything when they've "worked" a total of 4 days since January (2 days narrowboat and 2 days car camper test)...
If Nanna does any less, she'll get even weaker and sicker. That woman doesn't drive, can't cook, can't do any physical labor and aside from the editing, she has nothing to contribute and just sits around in ugly winter coats in 20°C weather, shivering.
She's probably shut down from being with that great big moron 24/7. I don't think she even enjoys traveling about, it's all him, him, him. You could see the cogs turning when he bought up who would sleep with the wet sleeping bag, no way was he going to put his wife first. We would have opened them up and made a dry bed for the both of us somehow, putting the wet one on top of another layer. That night they spent in the car without putting up the window covers looked awful, I'd be depressed and scared, what a tit way to travel 😂.

When she came out the services and said she'd had a shower and said "hi stinky" to Liam - then quickly backtracked after he said "oi I had a wash by the car :sick: " , I did wonder if she'd backtracked partly because she knew she'd pissed him off and then off camera he'd have a go at her about it... but then she edits the videos so she can keep that comment in or out.. and she chose to keep it in. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
If anyone could become suddenly lightheaded and unsteady on their feet from a wine tasting it would be Janine. She acts like an old-age shivering whippet with narcolepsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did someone say they are heading to Sicily? Can't wait to see how Worzel tackles Italian style driving 😂 Nana will be having kittens in the passenger seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They're such bumpkins... 😑 Clearly they have no idea of wines or how to dress tidily or be sophisticated in general. Their wine tasting adventure at the vineyard, which they couldn't even name (they seem to think Chateauneuf-du-Pape is the name of one wine and only produced in that particular chateau), reminds me of these

AboslutelyFabulouss1_Image4.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.26.01.png

This is how they spell the name of the wine/vineyard (again, thinking it's just one wine produced in that specific vineyard)

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 09.34.14.png

BTW, the name of the castle/chateau they said nothing about is actually Château des Fines Roches and the vineyard/winery they visit there is Les Domaines Mousset, owned by the Mousset family for five generations.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 09.36.50.png

Can someone tell me in what universe switching from these outfits

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 09.33.02.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 09.34.42.png

to these is called "tidying up"?

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 09.32.43.png

Worzel probably fancies himself sexy in that tight shirt unbuttoned to his navel... 🤢
Ok, so they go to the winery and proceed to taste several wines... and you can guess they do not spit it out like you're supposed to but instead down everything they taste which means at the end everything tastes "great" and the same. Lots of photogenic shots of them slurping down wines pretending to know something about them...

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.20.45.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.20.23.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.20.59.png

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.21.36.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.22.06.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 09.44.27.png

They choose a basic chateauneuf-du-pape that costs around €25 (they show more expensive wines from the area of Chateauneuf-du-Pape in the video like few bottles from 2007 that are completely unattainable for their budget) and Nana reads for us from her paper that chateauneuf-du-pape wine has been made since 1936 and it's made of Grenache grapes. Only she's wrong because in some form or another these papal wines have been produced since the 14th or 16th century. I have a bottle in my kitchen from a C-d-p winery that started producing their wines in 1925. And while Grenache might be the main grape variety, it's often blended with Syrah, Mourvedre and/or Cinsault.

I wonder if the people in the area often see hippie scroungers like them having a picnic in their car and I wonder how much wine they consumed during the day. Good luck pissing in your bucket in your Berlingo afterwards... I also would not want to wake up with a wine headache in that sweaty car. Also a bit worried since hubby now feels like watching these eedjits a little longer since they've got something new to offer. He has assured me though that it's still hate-watching so we're good. 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Almost forgot, the plonkers drove to Belgium just so Worzel could have a few beers (of course the strong kind) and Nana to have.... uhh... lemon water...? Maybe that's a gin & tonic, I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if Worzel was too stingy to buy his wife a beer.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 13.37.35.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 13.38.19.png

All those fantastic beers in Belgium and old Worzel the piss flap goes for.....

A PINT OF bleeping WIFE BEATER!

What an uncultured bleep.

Now they've changed their feeble minds and are heading down to Ibiza....

South of France is rife with crime - erm, you stop at motorway service areas and wonder why you get tapped up by dodgys doing the old 'run out of fuel'/'car broken down' gissa couple of quid scam - its cos you look like a couple of soft touches.

Shill for Rosetta Stone and Bluetti.

Still unhappy and still shilling and bullshitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not that time is an issue for them, but they've headed out the wrong way if Ibiza is now the aim! I predict they'll get somewhere on the Spanish coast find it all too hot and busy and decide it's time to head home.
When is the raffle coming to an end? Won't they need to be back to hand over Morgan to the "lucky" winner?
My parents live in the south of France near the Spanish border, the roads and park ups get absolutely rammed once the holiday season starts. The non motorway roads included as everyone is trying to avoid tolls where they can.

Reactions: 3
What planet are the people in their comments saying they 'hope the winner of Morgan gives it back to them' on?! They don't want it, they could keep it if they wanted to!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What planet are the people in their comments saying they 'hope the winner of Morgan gives it back to them' on?! They don't want it, they could keep it if they wanted to!!! 😂
I know 😂
They're pleased to be dumping it on someone else, they wouldn't thank anyone for giving it back.

I don't understand why they've changed their minds and are going to Ibeefa because of the criminals in the south of France? Instead of Sicily?
I must say my heart would sink if I was anywhere and they turned up cooking a foul bean mess out of the back of that car.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And bloody tofu.

Apparently they are going through gas like fun - well, erm, use a stove wind guard you muppets.

• Haha
Why does anyone watch them anymore? I tuned in by accident as my YouTube ran on, and had to switch off after 2 minutes.

Bloody worzel claiming him and dopey Janine have now been scammed! I’m not surprised to be honest they are both so thick!

Blimey, Janine was wearing a pair of shorts - I thought those black leggings were welded on!
For all the “freedom” they say they have, they are the most joyless couple on YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blimey, Janine was wearing a pair of shorts - I thought those black leggings were welded on!
For all the “freedom” they say they have, they are the most joyless couple on YouTube!
I know 😂 It all looks completely miserable doesn't it. I would hate having nowhere to just sit down indoors somewhere in the morning or wet afternoons. It would make me feel claustrophobic I think.
And now they are heading to Ibeefa where they are fully expecting to get hassled by police. Brilliant idea 👍

‘Ultimate freedom’ lifestyle but can’t be apart from each other for even half an hour.

I can’t see how their lives are appealing to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

‘Ultimate freedom’ lifestyle but can’t be apart from each other for even half an hour.

I can’t see how their lives are appealing to anyone with an ounce of common sense.
Same here. Constant driving from place to place doesn't scream freedom to me. They are as tied to rules and regulations as everyone else, just different ones.