Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I enjoyed that, although it was the usual dickheadish romp around an attractive location, showing up the British 😆

Liam: This is a REALLY HARD TRAIL! One of the HARDEST IN THE WORLD!!!!
IMG_0105.jpeg

They go on a boat trip, all in French so clearly the crew are not expecting the classic Brit abroad cane-the-free-wine of our two cultural ambassadors.
Janine: Liam is very drunk!
Liam: <burbles sea shanties>
IMG_0107.jpeg

Janine ecstatic after being “ploughed with free wine” 🤦‍♀️ don’t google that word please Nana.
IMG_0106.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I enjoyed that, although it was the usual dickheadish romp around an attractive location, showing up the British 😆

Liam: This is a REALLY HARD TRAIL! One of the HARDEST IN THE WORLD!!!!
View attachment 3011879

They go on a boat trip, all in French so clearly the crew are not expecting the classic Brit abroad cane-the-free-wine of our two cultural ambassadors.
Janine: Liam is very drunk!
Liam: <burbles sea shanties>
View attachment 3011880
Janine ecstatic after being “ploughed with free wine” 🤦‍♀️ don’t google that word please Nana.
View attachment 3011920
It’s such a hard trail that even the pensioner behind him can do it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They go on a climb that requires them to wear safety helmets…
He wears his over his hat and hers is not strapped on tightly enough so is slipping off.
The helmets would be so useful in a fall!
Idiots.

View attachment 3011775
As someone who's worked as a climbing instructor this really pisses me off 😂 he's lucky that helmet didn't fall off. Their arrogance and stupidity knows no bounds!

Reactions: 8
Omg they have worn the same clothes for days 😷 and no doubt slept in them.
They make no mention of ever washing anything, stopping at a laundrette for eg. Their bedding must be minging too with them sweating, drunk and farting bean stew every night.

And the juxtaposition of 'the hardest trail' and that wee old lady effortlessly strolling along is hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
IMG_20240624_220230.jpg

Oh duck right off. "Madness vibration" 🙄 You were two drunk students on a gap year in Thailand who then went from one job to the next while living in a trailer park before you lucked out with YouTube. There's very little "fun" in anything you do and the biggest "challenge" is your questionable intellect.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Two intellectually challenged dullards, who bore the arse of people. The Thailand, tattoo, vegan, yoga, tie-dye drop out life, is for sheeple these days. (Looks like it's making them ill too).
If they had some sort of talent or creativity I would have more respect. Just more You Tube grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From that photo and their expressions, looks like getting a selfie was challenging enough for them. They didn't even manage smiles and have that concentrate while I work this out look my gran has when she tries to take a selfie😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are these 2 cockwombles still polluting the Tubes of You.

I can smell them from here with the extra aroma of vinegar from their pickled inners.

Absolute frauds the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7