Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch them anymore. How are their viewing figures these days? I'm really disappointed they've gone to Ibiza only to be their usual tight fisted selves. Only going to places where they get treated to free stuff, avoiding paying for any accommodation. I read an article a few months ago about younger Ibizans having to live out of cars as they couldn't afford to rent, let alone buy, houses on the island with the increase in Airbnb/second homes. The guy featured was a chef so someone tourists rely on of they want tourist type services. So for this pair who could afford to support local businesses by actually paying to stay/eat/enjoy nightlive but instead expect freebies everywhere they go really pisses me off. They behaved in exactly the same way in India. So for me I can no longer give them even hate views for them to profit from.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's obviously good reason for Ibiza to be so strict on it, so I'm sure the locals have strong feelings about considerate tourism too, it's not just the police. Idiots like them showing how you can just be so brazen and try and get away with it will just attract many more idiots to do the same.
Agree. I noticed Worzel said something about “other campers aren’t considerate like we are” - really? You are considerate? Because that means you take your rubbish home with you and dispose of it there. Even if you bin all your mess, if you leave it at the site you are adding to the pressure on their services.

Where do you crap, dare I ask… crapping in a bin bag and binning it at a beach is NOT considerate. Neither is s**tting in the woods, Bear Vegan Grills.

Reactions: 3
IMG_20240602_171335.jpg

I always wonder if Nanna knows what Worzel is posting on Instagram because it's always the most unflattering pictures of her imaginable.

Reactions: 2
Clearly Worzel couldn't give a flying duck about drink driving laws - 50mg in Ibiza - about 1 small beer.

We clearly see him on the piss at the beach, then the next minute he's driving, plus he's putting it away with gusto on their night out and no doubt - upped and awayed early door next day to save money cos he's tight, so no doubt over the next day after clubbing!

I hope he gets caught, slung in some crappy continental jail and meets up with Juan/Diego/Manuel/Georges/Emmanuel or some other Euro jail soap dropping champion and gets taught the error of his ways, or maybe he'll get proper mugged on the French motorway network.

Sorry, but I feel these two need some actual justice to be served.

Oh and ferries to Ibiza - certainly ain't cheap, whether you book in advance or rock up on the off chance. No amount of VPN will help. The only way is provable links to the islands either living there or working there. The prices are bleeping eye-wateringly expensive - I know, I've looked and ruled it out.

Reactions: 5
Clearly Worzel couldn't give a flying duck about drink driving laws - 50mg in Ibiza - about 1 small beer.

We clearly see him on the piss at the beach, then the next minute he's driving, plus he's putting it away with gusto on their night out and no doubt - upped and awayed early door next day to save money cos he's tight, so no doubt over the next day after clubbing!

I hope he gets caught, slung in some crappy continental jail and meets up with Juan/Diego/Manuel/Georges/Emmanuel or some other Euro jail soap dropping champion and gets taught the error of his ways, or maybe he'll get proper mugged on the French motorway network.

Sorry, but I feel these two need some actual justice to be served.

Oh and ferries to Ibiza - certainly ain't cheap, whether you book in advance or rock up on the off chance. No amount of VPN will help. The only way is provable links to the islands either living there or working there. The prices are bleeping eye-wateringly expensive - I know, I've looked and ruled it out.
Someone asked about the drink/driving in comments and he said he has a breatheliser he uses and is never anywhere near the limit. But aren't those things notoriously unreliable? I feel they're taking huge risks. And why can't frigging Nana bloody drive sometimes? Her feebleness really irritates me.

Like fu¢k does he use a breathalyser! Anyway, don't you need a fresh one every time or replace regularly? We had a couple when it was a requirement for driving in France, think they were single use and went out of date pretty quickly.

They didn't even have UK stickers for the car and we are supposed to believe they have breathalysers and actually use them? 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yeah he's lying through his teeth there! He's been driving around Ibiza boozed up for sure.

Even on the night prior to them going out, when they were parked up near the spot they had a drink at and she says Liam is drunk as they walk back to the car, so all a breathalyser would do is prove that he's over the limit! He could easily be over the limit the next morning when they're up at 6:30am to drive on before the police fine them too. The point the comment made about them needing to be sober to move on if the police do stop them still stands in that situation like every other night in Ibiza it seems.

No mention of how they washed while on the island at all, they did say there was no access to water or showers. So what did they do, go to hotels between filming or stink until they were able to wash at the homestay?

As @ReadySteadyGrift and @Sunshine99 mention...

If there's no UK stickers on the car - what else is lacking if that fundamental thing is. I bet there's no first aid kit, no fire extinguisher, no hi viz, certainly no breathalyser... do they even have their V5 or insurance documents with them - if they even have sufficient insurance I'd be tempted to question.

I bet if you lick them :sick:... they'd have a particularly salty yet dusty tang - from sea water and sweat.... and dusty from Nana hanging her minging carcass out the window to get those amazing shots of her inadequate bingo wings flapping pathetically in the winds.

Why do I think they are experts at doing the old look like touristicos and wander into hotels, through the lobby and out to the pool area... sneak a go on the poolside showers or even dunk their gunky carcasses in the pool, then duck off quick sharp.

I was thinking how stinky they must have been pressed up against the other people in the nightclub. Bet people were trying to get away from them and their BO.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking how stinky they must have been pressed up against the other people in the nightclub. Bet people were trying to get away from them and their BO.
You can always tell by the state of Janine's hair how long it's been since they've had a shower. While they were driving down France and Belgium, it's was still straight and looked freshly done and then in Ibiza, it was a greasy mess and in a really tight bun to hide the state of it. He always looks sweaty and unwashed.
When he refers to having "a wash", I'm sure he means baby wipes and a generous amount of deodorant to cover the smell.

• Sick
Today's episode: More product placement this week as the tw@t in the hat (still in his horrible unbuttoned shirt) and Janine awkwardly eat vegan pastries in the boogerie - er, boulangerie 🙄. New plan: super cheap parking at vineyards... Erm, surely they will have to pay for the wine tastings? Not to mention paying for the actual wine. Also I bet the vineyards expect people to be in self contained vans, not actual cars. Then they panic because they don't seem to know that cars and trams share the road. Then Liam refers to opening wine as "corking" it. 🙄 Not sure about chomping on whole quiches either - wouldn't you cut them into slices? Then they flee the campsite super early, to find a cup of tea aka toilets. Next classic tw@t in the hat idea - ditch the road trip and randomly take a ferry to Corsica. I just don't get why they are incapable of ever enjoying the journey they're on. Instead they flit from place to place depending on whatever person they've most recently spoken to. So grateful for the tw@t's erudite description of Van Gogh's art, followed by Janine's robot reading from Wikipedia. Then they buy some olives and - since they're in France and living the authentic French life - eat them in an Irish pub.🙄 Finally, they scrounge some more beer off a neighbouring camper and Liam again reminisces about his (non-existent) experiences of crime. Awful people continually making awful choices.
---
Just googled France Passion camping - the requirement is indeed that you have a fully self contained camper. They definitely don't allow vans without toilets 🤢🤢😡.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The France Passion set up looks great, but as there are no toilet or washing facilities he’ll be in the back of that Berlingo lying on his sleeping bag pissing in his piss bottle then won’t he. 🤢 I wonder if they’ve considered how much nicer this trip in France would be in their van?! They never seem to get it quite right.

Today's episode: More product placement this week as the tw@t in the hat (still in his horrible unbuttoned shirt) and Janine awkwardly eat vegan pastries in the boogerie - er, boulangerie 🙄. New plan: super cheap parking at vineyards... Erm, surely they will have to pay for the wine tastings? Not to mention paying for the actual wine. Also I bet the vineyards expect people to be in self contained vans, not actual cars. Then they panic because they don't seem to know that cars and trams share the road. Then Liam refers to opening wine as "corking" it. 🙄 Not sure about chomping on whole quiches either - wouldn't you cut them into slices? Then they flee the campsite super early, to find a cup of tea aka toilets. Next classic tw@t in the hat idea - ditch the road trip and randomly take a ferry to Corsica. I just don't get why they are incapable of ever enjoying the journey they're on. Instead they flit from place to place depending on whatever person they've most recently spoken to. So grateful for the tw@t's erudite description of Van Gogh's art, followed by Janine's robot reading from Wikipedia. Then they buy some olives and - since they're in France and living the authentic French life - eat them in an Irish pub.🙄 Finally, they scrounge some more beer off a neighbouring camper and Liam again reminisces about his (non-existent) experiences of crime. Awful people continually making awful choices.
---
Just googled France Passion camping - the requirement is indeed that you have a fully self contained camper. They definitely don't allow vans without toilets 🤢🤢😡.

• Sick
I particularly enjoyed Janine's pronunciation of Camargue as "Car-mag-yoo". Also when she was stressing about shutting the car door quick to keep the mozzies out... at the same time as Liam had the back of the car wide open making up the bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now it’s been pointed out that Janine starts most sentences with “OK cool” I hear it all the time.
Also a pet peeve of mine - they both pronounce “th” as “f” it drives me mad! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They haven't even applied for a Crit-Air sticker - I can almost guarantee it. He's too bleeping thick to comprehend the hoops you jump through - you need a picture/scan of bits of your V5, you fill in a form, you lump over some money and wait a short while for it to wing its way to you.

No doubt, if they have actually got one 'on the way to them' - they'll have used one of the rip off merchant outfits that are many times more costly than navigating the various badly built but dirt cheap French local council websites.

I've done our van for France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and anywhere in between, including various individual cities/towns - some charge some don't, some want a sticker displayed, other don't. All want bits of info and/or a scan/photo of the V5.

With regards to 'getting stuck on the tram lines' - don't be a bleeping idiot and use the built in satnav in a 2009 Berlingo - it WILL be way way out of date. Swallow the cost and get Google Maps up and running. You get all the info you need including traffic, rerouting and other useful stuff.

We also have undeniable proof that they aren't as vegan as they make out..... we see him twit an innocent mozzie or three to death on the dashboard with Nana's squeejy of doom.

Re: veganism. I reckon they regularly don't eat truly vegan anyway as they're too thick to properly work out how to translate ingredients and the like.

I feel like they somehow manage to eavesdrop on me through our TV. I've been badmouthing that blue hat for weeks (even though it is better than the old one) saying the brim is too small for Worzel's giant head and he comes out wearing a new hat. I'm willing to admit it suits him better than those tiny hats but the clothing doesn't match the hat at all. Speaking of clothing, how many sweaty nights of partying and drinking has that awful shirt seen now without a wash...? Whenever they feel like "tidying up" he pulls it on and it has been there at least at the French winery, Ibiza nightclubbing and now in "Montpellyayer" and "Ayex-n-provense" :sick: That shirt needs to burn like that old hat. And those pinks shorts too. I also dislike the Rudraksha mala beads around his neck which are purely there to show what a special spiritual meditation guru he supposedly is. Btw, how about those 4am meditation & yoga sessions, haven't heard about those recently?

I cringe seeing the two stuffing their faces and slurping their wines trying to appear soooo cultured and well-read. "Mir-cee bo-coup" and once again taking advantage of all the freebies they can get. I'm sure Vincent Van Gogh is Nanna's favourite artist, even though she found his room a bit creepy and Worzel described him as "very talented but disturbed". :rolleyes:

By the way, at the end of the video... did you notice that happy dog that ran happily to greet them as they drove to their next park up? Not so happy once it smelled them... :sick:

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 16.17.14.png

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 16.17.43.png

• Haha
Not watched for a while Janine's voice over's are so awful. Always looks ill to me. Her skin has a yellow tinge and her teeth are weird.
Had a look at Sunday's vlog, Liam kept saying 'Ibeefa' and they butchered the names of the French towns.
Same old eating a lot of processed vegan crap. Getting soaked when it rains and hippy stuff.
Liam is so entitled. The reason some places don't like van lifer's, is because they have a lot of problems with them.

Not watched for a while Janine's voice over's are so awful. Always looks ill to me. Her skin has a yellow tinge and her teeth are weird.
Had a look at Sunday's vlog, Liam kept saying 'Ibeefa' and they butchered the names of the French towns.
Same old eating a lot of processed vegan crap. Getting soaked when it rains and hippy stuff.
Liam is so entitled. The reason some places don't like van lifer's, is because they have a lot of problems with them.
Janine's voice overs are awful. Reading stuff aloud with no understanding or actual interest in what she is saying in her horrible way - always emphasising the wrong words.
As for the mangling of Camargue - 'Car-mag-yoo'. What. The. duck.

• Heart