Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @late to the party! for thread title suggestion. Suggested back in November but relevant today as obviously nothing ever changes with them 😂

They are trying to get rid of the green skip at a vast price. Now pretending life on board is amazing and so carefree when the silly sods have done nothing but document how much they hated it and what an inconvenient expensive burden it was.
Not clues yet what their future plan is - owning a narrow boat (what could possibly go wrong 🙄) or just becoming travel vloggers 😴 are a couple of suggestions here.

Reactions: 10
I wont be surprised if a narrow boat is the new venture. They'll see it as quirky and original, inflating their egos even further. It's much too calm and slow a lifestyle for that buffoon though surely, 4mph is the max speed limit! My parents had a narrowboat and it's such a serene and friendly way of life, I hope he doesn't end up inflicting himself on the lovely canal folk. Although seeing feeble Janine try and tackle the locks would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they're going to try their hand at a load of things short term. A narrow boat but probably not forever (I think they'll get bored of it very quickly) ... rented/gifted vans.. holidays abroad.. sofa surfing etc.

Reactions: 4
I've seen several comments recently asking if Janine is pregnant....I don't follow them closely enough to know if they've spoken about children, or indeed if this is something that is asked alot. But wonder if this could be a potential reason for the about turn on van life and needing a lot of cash

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240404-183401.png

Oh duck off. You're living with your parents rent free, some fools are sponsoring your life on Patreon and you're obviously somewhere in a shopping mall with no care in the world.

• Sick
I've seen several comments recently asking if Janine is pregnant....I don't follow them closely enough to know if they've spoken about children, or indeed if this is something that is asked alot. But wonder if this could be a potential reason for the about turn on van life and needing a lot of cash
I think I vaguely remember them saying they didn't want children, or weren't planning on it, but might be wrong.

Reactions: 2
I think I vaguely remember them saying they didn't want children, or weren't planning on it, but might be wrong.
They just addressed the pregnancy questions on the livestream without giving an answer either way.

They're also going all in on the "poor us" narrative, applauding the trolls for making their life hell for 24 hours and then said if they sold the least amount of tickets possible (=6000 =£30k) they would come out of it with a loss 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Watching just now and we are both like -hell no. Noticed the pregnancy question dodge. Can't believe some people are buying multiple tickets...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow I thought babies was a flat out no for them, I can't picture it at all! I believe them when they say they'll be at a loss with 30k given the arrogant and stupid choices they've made, nothing more than they deserve.

Reactions: 5
Just caught the very end, saw that Emma and Neil from Urban Vanlife were moderating.

I thought Wurzel had to take a test (forget what category) to drive it as Morgan was uprated to 4t as it was overweight??
Screenshot_20240404_192433_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 6
Just caught the very end, saw that Emma and Neil from Urban Vanlife were moderating.

I thought Wurzel had to take a test (forget what category) to drive it as Morgan was uprated to 4t as it was overweight??
View attachment 2856069
You're right I think? Unless we're both going mad 😂 He made a fuss about upgrading his license and passing it after a test.
Nothing is ever transparent with these two.

Watched the live, actually didn't hate them. They came across better than in their click bait videos. If Janine talks everyday day about getting a rescue dog then why don't they just get some stability in their lives and do it! Instead of always chasing this epic adventure which stresses them out, you can't keep running forever.

I'm not one for being bitter for the sake of being bitter either, so I guess the raffle method is a win win, they get the cash (which they have to wait for :LOL:) and hopefully a deserving winner gets the van.

I think half their issue is (as with many people, especially Youtubers) they don't want to work for the lifestyle they expect, and that's coming from someone 10 years younger than them.

I'll swap them the van for our rescue dog 😂 he's a nightmare!

Last edited:
  • Sad
I wonder if they'll reach the goal. I suspect they will, as many people will buy multiple tickets.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to be saddled with Morgan, though, given all the issues it's had.

Lets assume it reaches a lowball target of 30k in ticket sales :-

£3k immediately goes to Rafall - 27k left

Even if you sympathy entered the minimum of £5 - it ain't parting out for anywhere near 27k. Tongue and groove is at best firewood second hand, who wants to sleep on any mattress Worzel has sweated and secreted into. You might get a few hundred for the leccy setup including the panels, batteries and controller bits. No-one wants a second hand tit bucket. The kitchen stuff is literally scrap as is the van itself. 🤪

Next MOT you'll be wanting a new set of front shockers and possibly springs, probably tyres all round as off road tyres scrub like duck with 100% road use - are massively noisy, uncomfortable and sketchy as duck in heavy rain on tarmac. Plus any other stuff you find when doing a decent MOT - as I'm sure the MOT might be verging on 'get the duck out my garage and don't come back if I pass it with a few advisories' - front shockers have been on the advisories for a few years.

So they'll see £27k less any hidden expenses they have on it. There's also the fact they are probably gonna still abuse it until handover is arranged. Oh, and the MOT/warranty is deminishing by the day - so itll be nearer just 6 months if some poor sod gets lumbered.

I also noticed that they've opted for the 50% proceed split thing if they don't sell a certain amount. I bet there's gamblers out there hoping on a cash split - but I wouldn't trust the duplicitous prick not to attempt to rig it some way even with an independent firm actually running/overseeing it all.

Reactions: 9
Thing is, when buying and maintaining any vehicle, and then selling it on later, you're likely to make a loss. Vehicles aren't known for being ways to make money... they cost you an amount, they depreciate in value with wear and tear, you sell for less when it's older even after you've spent money on it maintaining it.
Yeah with two "new reconditioned (whatever that means)" engines, they've spent a lot more on maintenance than they expected - but even if they hadn't, they wouldn't have really expected to make ££££s of profit on it even once converted. It's real naivety from them on what owning a vehicle and spending money on it entails - it's not like a house that appreciates in value over time.

So for what it’s worth this is my thoughts on the raffle…The Rucks did this with a newer and far superior van and they didn’t meet the minimum amount required. So they ended up selling it privately. They are not going to get what they want…vile creatures.

Thing is, when buying and maintaining any vehicle, and then selling it on later, you're likely to make a loss. Vehicles aren't known for being ways to make money... they cost you an amount, they depreciate in value with wear and tear, you sell for less when it's older even after you've spent money on it maintaining it.
Yeah with two "new reconditioned (whatever that means)" engines, they've spent a lot more on maintenance than they expected - but even if they hadn't, they wouldn't have really expected to make ££££s of profit on it even once converted. It's real naivety from them on what owning a vehicle and spending money on it entails - it's not like a house that appreciates in value over time.
It all comes down to whether or not they'll get the 18k back for the two engines which Worzel claims is a certainty.
A Citroën Relay Luton like theirs that is 10 years old sells for around 3k. Let's say they overpaid and got it for 5k. LTT did all the work for £4500. He also said that he got them sponsored features worth 10k like the Maxx air fan. The battery setup and the solar system was sponsored. All they paid for was the wood and some appliances for the kitchen plus the really cheap log burner. Let's say 5k. That's still less than 15k investment. The outside wrapping was done by YouTube friends, as was the automatic step, so probably not free but heavily discounted. On top of that come repairs for leaks, the breaks, the mirror and whatever else went on in the background.
So it's really just the engines making it a loss for them and they have only themselves to blame for that.

I saw that in the comments they stated Morgan is still classed as 3.5t, as people were asking about driving it on a normal licence. Wasn't it because it was overweight that they couldn't drive it over to Ireland? They were kind of sneaky and vague back then but the gist was they're driving it when they shouldn't be as it needs to be reclassified.

I mean it's going to be a win for whoever gets it, even if you just sold it on for a few grand. But it's not like a ready to go hassle free camper. They're passing on a ton of issues to sort out. He was vague about mentioning something to do with a new skylight above the bed too. The winner will receive a new one to install along with the van, but why? Why does it need a new one only 2 years after it was built? I noticed that they don't seem to use it much as a hatch like intended, they just put in the same old and only footage they've shared of them using it one time.

Last edited:
I saw that in the comments they stated Morgan is still classed as 3.5t, as people were asking about driving it on a normal licence. Wasn't it because it was overweight that they couldn't drive it over to Ireland? They were kind of sneaky and vague back then but the gist was they're driving it when they shouldn't be as it needs to be reclassified.

I mean it's going to be a win for whoever gets it, even if you just sold it on for a few grand. But it's not like a ready to go hassle free camper. They're passing on a ton of issues to sort out. He was vague about mentioning something to do with a new skylight above the bed too. The winner will receive a new one to install along with the van, but why? Why does it need a new one only 2 years after it was built? I noticed that they don't seem to use it much as a hatch like intended, they just put in the same old and only footage they've shared of them using it one time.
I always thought that hatch idea was crazy anyway.

Reactions: 4