Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing with getting scammed and the service stations feeling dodgy - it's because they're "living" a homeless lifestyle in areas where other genuinely hard done by/homeless/very poor people are trying to stay for free. Areas like that will unfortunately always attract crime if nothing else due to peoples desperation.

Reactions: 8
I'm not watching their vlogs, but are they really just sleeping in service stations? All the beautiful spots the freedom to roam gives you, and they choose the shittiest? There are any number of incredible places to stop, not far from the motorway if needs be. I guess they don't have 24/7 toilets though, and showers which this pair need with their stupid car. Guess what would though, any number of very good value municipal French campsites. Which would also be safe and may even have picnic benches where they could sit and cook.
They have all the opportunity to have a free lifestyle that those of us tied to full time jobs don't, and just squander it by being tight arses.

The whole thing with getting scammed and the service stations feeling dodgy - it's because they're "living" a homeless lifestyle in areas where other genuinely hard done by/homeless/very poor people are trying to stay for free. Areas like that will unfortunately always attract crime if nothing else due to peoples desperation.
Exactly, It’s the fact that they’ve just been going from motorway service station to the next with some coastal tourists hotspots here and there 🤦🏻‍♀️ missing all the villages, towns and countryside. What do they expect?!
---
I'm not watching their vlogs, but are they really just sleeping in service stations? All the beautiful spots the freedom to roam gives you, and they choose the shittiest? There are any number of incredible places to stop, not far from the motorway if needs be. I guess they don't have 24/7 toilets though, and showers which this pair need with their stupid car. Guess what would though, any number of very good value municipal French campsites. Which would also be safe and may even have picnic benches where they could sit and cook.
They have all the opportunity to have a free lifestyle that those of us tied to full time jobs don't, and just squander it by being tight arses.
They are! / were - looked so depressing. I think needing internet is a big part of where they go, not so free then are they 😂. I don’t think they actually like going off grid / remote / rural, they’re slaves to consumerism and convenience food and having everything at hand and they’re terrible at being prepared and resourceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
These pair are desperate. When Nana is doing her voice overs she is obviously reading it from a script but it sounds so unnatural, broken and she sounds like a 9 year old reading in class. Oh also do some research as you should have a 'UK' plate when travelling abroad. Also I suspect they are actually staying it hotels a lot of times they are claiming to stay in that crappy van.

Reactions: 9
IMG_20240527_110002.jpg

Artificial drama once again, I assume 🙄 The real price of car camping doesn't include fines for other people, Worzel, because unlike you two twats, they'd do research beforehand on what is and isn't allowed and the requirements for car camping abroad.

Reactions: 6
Once you notice Nana starts every interaction to camera with 'OK, so cool.....' you cannot unsee it.

Reckon Spain too over the Pyrenees. In fact Worzel almost said so a couple of videos ago when he said 'when we go to Sp.....on our adventures' or similar. But they love being mysterious for some irritating reason.
Omg she really does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watched the Ibiza vlog, it’s clear they’ve always been party going dossers, that’s not the issue. The issue is they make out they’re something they’re not, award winning YT adventurers/competent vanlifers 😂 Ibiza suits them if they can get away with it, that being said they’re still moaning even when they’re having a good time.

3+ glasses of wine, sleeping in a car and up at 6am with no private space, no thank you, sounds rough! If they’re not staying in a hotel between filming they’re daft, but they should just be honest about needing a good nights sleep and a wash etc. He was vague with how many nights they’d been in Ibiza, saying 2 or 3 when the timeline of the vlog clearly depicted 2 nights. The only thing that makes me question if they do stay in hotels is how rough they look all the time.

Good point.
Watched the Ibiza vlog, it’s clear they’ve always been party going dossers, that’s not the issue. The issue is they make out they’re something they’re not, award winning YT adventurers/competent vanlifers 😂 Ibiza suits them if they can get away with it, that being said they’re still moaning even when they’re having a good time.

3+ glasses of wine, sleeping in a car and up at 6am with no private space, no thank you, sounds rough! If they’re not staying in a hotel between filming they’re daft, but they should just be honest about needing a good nights sleep and a wash etc. He was vague with how many nights they’d been in Ibiza, saying 2 or 3 when the timeline of the vlog clearly depicted 2 nights. The only thing that makes me question if they do stay in hotels is how rough they look all the time.
This poster makes a good point, which they wilfully misunderstand.

Screenshot_20240529_002105.jpg

Screenshot_20240529_002232.jpg

Good point.

This poster makes a good point, which they wilfully misunderstand.

View attachment 2962772
View attachment 2962773
I'm sure he's been driving under influence many times as they've shown themselves to be heavy and regular drinkers and he no doubt has the arrogance and stupidity to think he's in control when drunk and that it's no big deal. Will be interesting to see, if they stop showing their alcohol consumption going forward, so people stop asking questions.

Even on the road, they stick to their 'we only film 24-48 hours of footage per vlog' trickery. That gives them either 5 days off camera in a hotel or 5 vlogs filmed within a week and then 4 weeks off camera.
For the sake of the people having to interact with them, I hope it's the first version because dealing with two people who haven't showered in a week, wearing the same clothes in a hot country makes me gag. And they sell this as freedom 🤮

I'm sure he's been driving under influence many times as they've shown themselves to be heavy and regular drinkers and he no doubt has the arrogance and stupidity to think he's in control when drunk and that it's no big deal. Will be interesting to see, if they stop showing their alcohol consumption going forward, so people stop asking questions.

Even on the road, they stick to their 'we only film 24-48 hours of footage per vlog' trickery. That gives them either 5 days off camera in a hotel or 5 vlogs filmed within a week and then 4 weeks off camera.
For the sake of the people having to interact with them, I hope it's the first version because dealing with two people who haven't showered in a week, wearing the same clothes in a hot country makes me gag. And they sell this as freedom 🤮
Oh definitely, I expect they drink even more than they show too. They have the faces of heavy drinkers.

Reactions: 7
I have always assumed he knocks back the booze and drives. He feels he can do what he likes in situations as far as I can tell.

When does the raffle for the green skip of doom end again? Feels like that has been going on for ages.

Reactions: 5
So we watched their vid aka "Piss-up in 👁🍕" (Worzel explaining how Eyebeefa can also be pronounced 'Eye Pizza') and I now believe they are full-time alchies. Bloated faces and sporting ruddy road rashes after spending the night passed out on a rocky beach, then feigning surprise finding their car in a state of chaos like "never before". Most of the time was spent "chilling on a beach" (= curing their hangovers) and knocking back "a couple of drinks" (clearly several) and gushing about not getting caught by cops car camping. They were super stealthy since no-one would ever guess this pair of stinking hippies wearing druggie sunnies and driving a car with a giant pouch full of their tit hanging from their rooftop would even think of car camping. I guess technically it's not camping if you just accidentally passed out in your car.

• Haha
Now that I think about it, why Ibiza and why now? Do they not follow the news or was this their last desperate attempt at fulfilling Worzel's lifelong dream of getting sloshed in Ibiza and sleeping in his car? Kinda tone-deaf considering the recent news about the locals being fed-up with their kind of tourism and trying to curb alcohol use in Ibiza and the nearby islands. The alcohol ban went into effect on May 11 though so unless they are posting old videos again, they'd be late if that was the reason.

I also had to laugh at the hastily assembled intro about Ibiza being "so, so much more" than a simple boozy party destination with all the hazy references to the "amazing culture", which I don't doubt it is, just that they didn't bother even googling longer than two seconds so had no idea what it actually even means. Their interpretation seems to be that it means lounging on a beach drinking and attending some sort of a drumming festival with other quirky attendees.

• Haha
Now that I think about it, why Ibiza and why now? Do they not follow the news or was this their last desperate attempt at fulfilling Worzel's lifelong dream of getting sloshed in Ibiza and sleeping in his car? Kinda tone-deaf considering the recent news about the locals being fed-up with their kind of tourism and trying to curb alcohol use in Ibiza and the nearby islands. The alcohol ban went into effect on May 11 though so unless they are posting old videos again, they'd be late if that was the reason.

I also had to laugh at the hastily assembled intro about Ibiza being "so, so much more" than a simple boozy party destination with all the hazy references to the "amazing culture", which I don't doubt it is, just that they didn't bother even googling longer than two seconds so had no idea what it actually even means. Their interpretation seems to be that it means lounging on a beach drinking and attending some sort of a drumming festival with other quirky attendees.
By “amazing culture” and “so much more” they literally mean hippies go there, they follow the stereotypical hippy trail like a pair of sheep.

The filming of it all made us laugh - they latched on to filming that old hippy bloke and made him half their content. They're so shallow - looking "alternative"= interesting content. No more thought that than has gone into it.

Reactions: 3
Still catching up on the travels of the tw@t in the hat...
First of all, they weren't "scammed" at the aire. Two people approached them with with sob stories - basically begging. Big deal, help them or don't. But don't make out that you were scammed - you weren't! Nothing scary happened! How sheltered a life must they have led to be terrified by this absolute non-event! Why are they so completely wet?

Latest clickbait vlog, sadly they don’t get marched off in handcuffs, but a policeman peers through their window.

Janine goes clothes shopping and talks about how she manages to find cheap clothes while showing Tezenis in the background. Could be a beg for future shopping tie-ins.

They go to a “homestay“ to camp which seems to be like a black market place that car campers can go. They then advertise it without mentioning it but say “search for homestays in Ibiza”.

They go partying and get legless drinking on the beach and dance at Pikes. He was too tight to pay for a big club night out as it was €50 tp get in, but they got into Pikes for free ”on the guest list”.

The whole Ibiza series is “how to go to Ibiza and break the law”, very strange. Perhaps they could do a series on entering the US without a work permit next.

They have definitely worked out how to enjoy themselves, Nanna looks far less miserable than in the UK vlogs, as others on the thread have said I think the key is booze. If they can party they are both happy. Back to South of France so let’s see which European country offers them a night in a club and a vegan lunch. Albania perhaps?!

• Haha
The thought of going out on the piss, then waking up dehydrated in a hot cramped car makes me feel quite ill tbh. Worzel admitting he's had the squits a few times too.
They both need to careful in the sun too - Liam especially is burnt pink.

• Sick
I'm surprised YouTube is allowing them to profit from intentionally trying to break the law and promote how to do so.

I'm all for freedom too, and am not too bothered about flouting overly strict rules as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, but what they're doing here by making money out of it is just ridiculous. Once again showing how self-indulgent they are, they really think they're above anyone and everything. Thinking they can just swan across the world and do whatever they like, turning up to a place and ignoring the local laws then promoting it to thousands of followers.

There's obviously good reason for Ibiza to be so strict on it, so I'm sure the locals have strong feelings about considerate tourism too, it's not just the police. Idiots like them showing how you can just be so brazen and try and get away with it will just attract many more idiots to do the same.

One minute they're complaining about crime in the South of France, the next they're complaining about the police in Ibiza, arrogant idiots.

Janine's face looks desperate for sun cream, about 10 years too late though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5