Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in today's Corsica vlog, it looks stunning and I enjoyed their footage I'll give them that. However....

- Boozing their way around Europe aren't they! First night they get on the road again and it's back to sleeping in a car park and boozing it up in the town. The next morning Janine puts on the dramatics and says she's messed up, what she actually means is that she had to wake up at 3am and drink water because she was 'dehydrated'. Yeah ok Janine... not a hangover then ey? Liam gives her away in a clip a few mins later says she was pissed the night before. The hangover shakes as she holds her coffee give it away anyway. Where the hell does she pee if she's up in the night hungover and drinking water :sick: .

- In this episode of Wikipedia recitals she discusses Corsica's 'dramatic constitution' 😂😂😂, I think you mean democratic Janine!

- The lovely husband that he is, Liam offers his wife a choice of two meals, she picks one then he proceeds to make the other.

- It's the next night and they're drinking again. Hobos with money aren't they.

- Their click bait is absolutely vile at this point. They're 'living it up' in the most stunning places then have the audacity to claim they're in danger or hard done by by the place for their own monetary gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We had already made that joke “Janine was pistou last night!”
I agree, they showed some good footage. Went back to the old days of Janine looking scared in the passenger seat while Liam drives frenetically.
I can’t imagine anything worse than waking up hungover with no toilet, shower, access to tea/coffee. Also I hope that was a vegan Piña Colada!
They did a good video and are increasing in skill, completely agree @Sunshine99 the booze is how they make it enjoyable for themselves.
Even the bog standard Bluetti flog was embedded in a “top 5 car camping essentials”.

Reactions: 4
Janine's voiceover's are like Mogadon. The mispronunciations and butchering of famous names is comical.
I can't deal with their 'teef'. Janine always looks ill. Liam is just Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Some of their meals look unappetising. I know they only have basic facilities, but they eat a lot of crap and odd concoctions.
Yep Janine had a hangover and the sun just made it worse. Bit of a click bait cliffhanger too.

• Haha
The whole living in car thing is going well for them - thousands of viewers I think they do one night in 6 or something like that in between cheap hotels that way they get time to play act one night with plenty of rehearsal shots. To make us believe the police came to see them is utter rubbish. There was no proof. And how can you sleep in a car in summer with no windows open - utteb rollocks. This is just made up drama as they are making a fair bit of dosh.

The whole living in car thing is going well for them - thousands of viewers I think they do one night in 6 or something like that in between cheap hotels that way they get time to play act one night with plenty of rehearsal shots. To make us believe the police came to see them is utter rubbish. There was no proof. And how can you sleep in a car in summer with no windows open - utteb rollocks. This is just made up drama as they are making a fair bit of dosh.
They had definitely been in a hotel the night before the ferry as Janine's hair was freshly done, guaranteed. Then the next morning after a night on the boat she looked homeless again. We know it's a trick that they pull as the green van was photographed in a hotel car park in the UK and posted on the Support Vanlifers Facebook! He hates the 'rules' of a campsite but in reality he's spending half his life in hotels. Vanlifers who run campsites down to fuel their ego driven 'nomad' status piss me off.

Staying in a campsite or hotel is still part of the travel adventure, wankers.

Reactions: 8
Janine's voiceover's are like Mogadon. The mispronunciations and butchering of famous names is comical.
I can't deal with their 'teef'. Janine always looks ill. Liam is just Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Some of their meals look unappetising. I know they only have basic facilities, but they eat a lot of crap and odd concoctions.
Yep Janine had a hangover and the sun just made it worse. Bit of a click bait cliffhanger too.
The thought of waking up in a hot smelly car with a raging hangover and no toilet facilities is the stuff of nightmares 😂

And Nana mangling the English language again. They went for a drink and 'relinquished' the experience. I presume she meant 'relished' but honestly with her who bleeping knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thought of waking up in a hot smelly car with a raging hangover and no toilet facilities is the stuff of nightmares 😂

And Nana mangling the English language again. They went for a drink and 'relinquished' the experience. I presume she meant 'relished' but honestly with her who bleeping knows.
Oh I know. Thanks ChatGPT but no thanks 😂

Reactions: 3
They had definitely been in a hotel the night before the ferry as Janine's hair was freshly done, guaranteed. Then the next morning after a night on the boat she looked homeless again. We know it's a trick that they pull as the green van was photographed in a hotel car park in the UK and posted on the Support Vanlifers Facebook! He hates the 'rules' of a campsite but in reality he's spending half his life in hotels. Vanlifers who run campsites down to fuel their ego driven 'nomad' status piss me off.

Staying in a campsite or hotel is still part of the travel adventure, wankers.
Imagine being the owner of the café where they show up the morning after, bolting through the door the second you open, smelling like booze, sweat and morning breath. Clothes that haven't been washed in 7 days, wrinkled, hair that's greasy and unbrushed. And 10 seconds after ordering, they're in your bathroom with a toiletry bag, taking a tit and blocking it at least 15 minutes for other customers. Then, when you ask them politely where they're from and what their story is, they tell you they live in total freedom and you realize it's two 40 year olds drifting through life by taking advantage of others. They pay the 3 Euro for the coffee, no tip, and you hope they never come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think they’re now compiling rage bait videos with the click bait thumbnails. It’s another way to get people to interact which helps the algorithm, which in turn helps them make money. Love or hate, it’s all revenue. I think they stage so. so much based on these factors. The car camping farce is the latest thing to keep the momentum. They are still hideous in most ways.

Reactions: 5
If they'd done their Europe trip in Morgan instead of their silly little car, it would have been so much easier and more comfortable for them. If only Morgan hadn't been overweight so that they couldn't actually legally drive it and therefore had to flog it to some unsuspecting dupe.

Have they said what their plan is for when the auction has ended and they have the Morgan money? It must end soon, assume they will need to be back to hand over to the "lucky" winner.

Reactions: 2
How long can they keep camping in that car? Must be so bad for Janine's health. Having to sleep with the windows closed. Liam being tall, and not able to stretch out. It's not realistic long term. They must have some plan up their sleeve. Liam is so impulsive, the first van was too small for sleeping. Morgan had loads of issues, and cost them a lot to convert, plus all the friction with Liam the van builder. Then the rickshaw, which was a nightmare.

Reactions: 1
How long can they keep camping in that car? Must be so bad for Janine's health. Having to sleep with the windows closed. Liam being tall, and not able to stretch out. It's not realistic long term. They must have some plan up their sleeve. Liam is so impulsive, the first van was too small for sleeping. Morgan had loads of issues, and cost them a lot to convert, plus all the friction with Liam the van builder. Then the rickshaw, which was a nightmare.
Given they sleep at relatives houses or hotels and only pretend sleep in the car for views I don't think comfort is an issue.

Have they said what their plan is for when the auction has ended and they have the Morgan money? It must end soon, assume they will need to be back to hand over to the "lucky" winner.
Just that they're waiting for the money to do something really big and that it's not a house they're buying.
I'm sure they'll drag out the big reveal till autumn because they're once again rushing through Europe, getting 3-4 vlogs out of every filming week. Chances are, they're back in their parents' spare room already.

Reactions: 5
Just that they're waiting for the money to do something really big and that it's not a house they're buying.
I'm sure they'll drag out the big reveal till autumn because they're once again rushing through Europe, getting 3-4 vlogs out of every filming week. Chances are, they're back in their parents' spare room already.
Oh blimey remember Eye-land? They were there for a week and honestly stretched out those vlogs for about two and a half months.
They're probably back in the UK for the festival season which they seem to like.

Napoleon was 'an interesting man'. That was what Liam had to say about him. The pair of them are unreal. Then they couldn't be bothered to listen to the audio at Napoleon's house as Janine had hers on the wrong language and 'it went on a bit'. You'd think some bit of culture would have rubbed off on them after all their worldly travels but, no.

Janine not well again, rushing for no reason again, up early to get to coffee place for 'facilities' - lucky, lucky cafe staff having the pleasure of their presence.

Finished off with bean stew cooked by Liam on the side of the road. He told his audience that he's learned since being in France that 'the richer the food is, the fuller you feel'. Wow! That's brand new information.

I hadn't watched in a while and I won't be for a long while again.

Reactions: 8
They go on a climb that requires them to wear safety helmets…
He wears his over his hat and hers is not strapped on tightly enough so is slipping off.
The helmets would be so useful in a fall!
Idiots.

1A07DC56-4235-4E56-A94B-05F8C8A5880C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hope the helmet rental man burned those now scuzzified helmets in the fires of Hades to rid the earth of someone ever having to experience the stench, the sogginess and the general mankness of having their noggins anywhere close to their head. 🤮

• Haha