Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been thinking as well - does this mean that once again the green skip is sat, not being driven - ready for whoever wins it to deal with it having yet another fucked engine probably.

Reactions: 7
Haven't got round to watching the latest video yet, but are we really meant to believe they're out there living in that Berlingo somewhere right now 😂 .
Well they are slippery as usual but kept giving the game away.
'Thank goodness we've had this trial run' 'next time we'll be better prepared' which seems to indicate it was a one off and they were practising rather than actually living in it.
I reckon they are just going to use it for this 'going south' trip. If so why not just bloody say?

Reactions: 8
Well they are slippery as usual but kept giving the game away.
'Thank goodness we've had this trial run' 'next time we'll be better prepared' which seems to indicate it was a one off and they were practising rather than actually living in it.
I reckon they are just going to use it for this 'going south' trip. If so why not just bloody say?
Exactly, what are they gaining by making out that they're destitute basically, living in an inadequate vehicle, not exactly a flex is it. Surely it's better for them and the company who've gained an undeclared ad for it to be a holiday camper.

Reactions: 5
Still going well in comments I see 😂
And a new lengthy explanation that tells us nothing. They've got exciting plans they can't share until the raffle is over :sleep:
They won't come to the point even when directly asked but it looks like they may still be in Morgan? But as usual they are slippery.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
And a new lengthy explanation that tells us nothing. They've got exciting plans they can't share until the raffle is over :sleep:
They won't come to the point even when directly asked but it looks like they may still be in Morgan? But as usual they are slippery.
The big plan for the future that he keeps going on about must be something in the price range of 40- 60k that they'll get out of the raffle.
Narrowboats cost 30-65k. Surely, they're not going for another van after avoiding living in one for the past 3 years. That leaves us with a fixer upper somewhere abroad which would be a joke for two people with zero sense and skills. So maybe backpacking for a year or two around the world?

Reactions: 5
Just watching the latest vlog, urrrgh their arsy attitude and snide comments towards locals not wanting them two obnoxious, tramps parked up outside their homes :mad::mad::mad: of course they don't! I know we all know it here already but their sense of entitlement is absolutely disgusting.

Book a campsite you stingy bastards, or at least put the effort into driving out into the sticks instead of rocking up at one of the busiest tourist spots in the country and expecting a red carpet to be laid out. Then you might actually be able to get out of the car and brush your teeth! :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just watching the latest vlog, urrrgh their arsy attitude and snide comments towards locals not wanting them two obnoxious, tramps parked up outside their homes :mad::mad::mad: of course they don't! I know we all know it here already but their entitlement is absolutely disgusting.

Book a campsite you stingy bastards, or at least put the effort into driving out into the sticks instead of rocking up at one of the busiest tourist spots in the country and expecting a red carpet to be laid out.
I know. Cooking their smelly beans and parked there for hours. No wonder people objected. And then they act all surprised.

I reckon they are modelling themselves on being the next Kara & Nate, so will be “full time”travelling. The problem with this plan is they aren’t Kara & Nate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also remember how bad they were at dealing with condensation in the Transit 😂 what a state the Berlingo will end up in!
---
Oh and then there's his freebie beg list that he runs through in the Tesco cafe at the end :mad: .

Last edited:
Aww nice, if anyone was thinking the raffle winners were getting a freshly aired out green skip, they'd be wrong then. The smell of festering arses and bean farts permeating even firmer into the walls and upholstery. Are they leaving all their junk in it when they leave? I see they talk about downgrading and cutting down on possessions. The new owners will be digging out Worzel's old socks and underpants from every crevice for the next year at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_20240427_141350.jpg

Translation: we haven't picked up the camera in 2 weeks because we can't pretend to enjoy more than one night in the new car camper. Wednesday will be 20 minutes of Worzel waffling again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do worry they were going to get a video one day of him alone buying power tools in b&q like in Shallow Grave

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So what is today's vlog about? Just them complaining about the lack of space and not actually doing anything?

So what is today's vlog about? Just them complaining about the lack of space and not actually doing anything?
It’s Worzel preaching about the virtues of minimalism - sounds like he was quoting Marie Kondo at one point 😂 Nanna’s replaced her scabby coat. They’ve bought more tat for the car camping disaster. They’re off the Europe….

• Haha
What an absolute farce!! Bet the car and them stink!
What a Cliffhanger, they're going to reveal the name of the car on the next video, who the feck cares!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I posted this previously on the van lifers thread because I’d never heard of them before and I was directed here!

I’ve never heard of Those Happy Days until I heard them mentioned on here.
Have they always been so unlikeable?
They are getting rid of the van and are now living in a car camper!
They’re nearing their 40s (since been informed they are already in their 40s) and imho they come across as a couple of wasters who will do anything to avoid working for a living, even if it means living in a car and cleaning your teeth in Tesco‘s toilets! They behave like they are in their early 20s. She just seems miserable all the time.

On their latest video some subscribers have commented that if they win the raffle for Morgan they will give it back to them! Wtf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I would assume the 'car camper' is an attempt for more YouTube clicks as logically it will get more attention/reach than the usual vehicle?

Reactions: 6
They used to pop up on my feed a year or so ago, maybe longer, in Devon and Cornwall, then for some reason popped up again justvrecently with the saga of Morgan needing fixing, so i dont understand anyone who enters the raffle to win it, why would you want a van with questionable mechanics that's too big for many country roads?

There is no way they will live full time in that car camper even as a gimmick. They said they're living in Morgan but just not driving it until it's won, then their last video showed them in someone's house with a dog, so who knows what their actual living situation is????

IMG_20240502_133113.jpg

They're off to Europe mainland. Most likely to Spain - somewhere warm, so Nanna isn't dying from the cold and where the hotels and food are cheap.
It's going to be such a miserable trip for them and I don't see them spend money on camp sites with showers and toilets. Worzel will urinate at the side of the road like a stray dog and looks like he doesn't shower anyway, so he'll convince her to stay at free park-ups and hand her a she-wee and some baby wipes.

• Haha
  • Sick