Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once you notice Nana starts every interaction to camera with 'OK, so cool.....' you cannot unsee it.

Reckon Spain too over the Pyrenees. In fact Worzel almost said so a couple of videos ago when he said 'when we go to Sp.....on our adventures' or similar. But they love being mysterious for some irritating reason.

Reactions: 7
So they are literally just "camping" in car parks? Wonder where they are finding to go to the loo, brush their teeth? Public loos aren't so much a thing in France, and if you find one they can be pretty minging. No guarantee a supermarket will have one like here.

Reactions: 1
So they are literally just "camping" in car parks? Wonder where they are finding to go to the loo, brush their teeth? Public loos aren't so much a thing in France, and if you find one they can be pretty minging. No guarantee a supermarket will have one like here.
Worzel did demonstrate some portable toilet or another the other day 🤢
Plus he has a funnel thing for peeing and I presume Nana has a she-wee.
How on earth could their car let in water? The daft wazzocks probably left a window open.
I know they want freedom blah blah but their lives look so depressing. Hunched up in rainy carparks.

Reactions: 8
TRIGGER WARNING

Worzel showed the bottle they pee in and demonstrated the bucket they tit in. He said they put the bucket where the table is in the car to use it. The smell will mix lovely with the stench of two unshowered people.

Screenshot_20240504-180449.png

Screenshot_2024-05-04-18-05-25-883_com.gold.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
‘Freedom is very important to me and Janine’ he says in the latest slog. Freedom to do what exactly?

Freedom to live without reliable access to a shower or toilet?
Freedom to move from place to place in search of the correct parking facilities?
Freedom from friendships?
Freedom to be plunged in to jeopardy every time there’s a technical problem with your engine/gas supply/heater/tarp/cooker?
Freedom to go back to Mum and Dad’s whenever you feel like it?
Freedom to wear the same two coats yet still freeze your tits off because you want to live by the road-side?

View attachment 2914442

"fatal errors" 🙄 Try being more dramatic about a bit of rain, Worzel.
Yup, they both seem alive so not exactly fatal then but trust Worzel making it seem like this was the situation

1714859200291.png

I think they were parked outside their house in that bit where they had both cars parked on roadside. No way will I believe they've been solely living in that Berlingo for the whole time. And I can't believe how they don't know how to do anything. Nanna didn't even know how to turn off the camping stove and then showing them struggle with that canopy/tent thingy while being too lazy to move the car so they wouldn't have to struggle with the gravel and tent poles.

Reactions: 4
The ignorance of them astounds me. Full timing for 3 years (he says!), but their knowledge is zero, but love to give us their top tips. I only hope no-one listens to them.

Reactions: 2
Taken one for the team.... they are heading for Sicily... initially via Switzerland, but they bottled that and are/were ending up stopping in Provence. Of course French aires are bloody fantastic - Nana scores a shower while Worzel soaps hisself down with a flannel in the car park - sticking bleep - even Nana calls him out as smelly!!

They sample Worzel's most favouritist wine ever that he had once 15 year ago in a cheese and wine party - so a posh student mate had a bottle knocking about and he uncouthly probably swallied it. Can you guess the wine? Chateau Neuf du Pape which they class as expensive at over £20 a bottle in the UK.

They end up necking god knows how many samples in a small vineyard and then bat no eyelids at spending an expensive €25 on a bottle - bleeping pricks. Its either expensive or its not!!

They then swally down on it in the car park with bleeping cream crackers and he then gets all cheffy and makes a ratatouille out of local ingredients. We also get one of Worzel's painful pissed up missives to camera. Yawn!

Oh - the calamity with dampness - the dull fuckers have slung one of those soft 'emergency' roofbags on the burgundy bin and didn't fill it tidy, so it collected a pool of water, which the dull fucker tipped all over Nana while she had the back door open, thus soaking her and the interior plus all their sleeping gear.

They really are the crayon munchers of van life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See they're making a point of letting us know (or pretending) that they wash on a morning after the comments made in here 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think they need to rename their channel. They’re hardly happy are they? She goes around with a face like a slapped arse and he looks like he needs a wash with a wire brush and Dettol! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's hilarious that they went to a place in Belgium that Liam "once added to his "bucket list" but can't remember why" (do they not have the ability to google things???) and then all they did when there was have a Stella and a Leffe (really going for the unique Belgian beers there) and get soaked in their car in a car park. They both looked SO rough waking up before declaring they HAD to go to warmer climates for poor Janine's health. Janine DESERVES the warmth (why - what does she actually do? No responsibilities apart from for herself a youtube channel... doesn't drive... doesn't care for anyone else...!).

They then did their usual of driving for miles and miles and not stopping at anything of any interest - just plowing through the country and staying in motorway service car parks. They have the freedom to do it nice and slowly and see so much enroute but they just rush and rush and rush.

They honestly have forgotten what they even did in Morgan.... kept saying "I've never really driven on the 'wrong side of the road' before" and "We don't know much about Aires" .. when they literally drove over in the skip, tried to do the entire trip across France using Aires and went to that beer festival and back again before getting scared.

Janine then went on about how her sleeping bag was all wet and she would need to sleep on a towel - where Liam said "It's always Janine who has these issues and she's the one who needs to be driest and warmest" - yet does not offer her his try sleeping bag... no of course not.

And yes, I bet he absolutely bloody stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That roof storage they have looks tit, they really are hopeless.
They are meant to be used for occasional use, not to live up there permanently - plus it is not packed properly. They may have gone to university, but neither of them have an ounce of common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it all a big ploy for people to feel sorry for them, keep up with the patreon or be members of their channel, keep sending them money so they don't have to bother actually working at anything?
Never known two more hapless 40 somethings. Maybe one in a couple, but not both. Why does Janine so urgently need warmth? She's spent most of the winter in India/Bali and it's not cold as in freezing temps in Northern Europe now, although it may be wet from time to time. If she's so ill she can't cope with anything less than 10 degrees she needs to be more concerned about finding out why, and that long term car/van life, or even long term travel, isn't for her.

Reactions: 7