Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys all watch Kinging It?
Brilliant channel.
Yes!!! They are just brilliant, they are so funny and the absolute love they have for one another just shines through. Their rickshaw series as so much better than these buffoons (who I think are trying to copy them).

Their adverts are genius, I actually watch them when I normally fast forward through them with other channels.

Really looking forward to their Canada/US series when it lands later this year.

Reactions: 2
Yes!!! They are just brilliant, they are so funny and the absolute love they have for one another just shines through. Their rickshaw series as so much better than these buffoons (who I think are trying to copy them).

Their adverts are genius, I actually watch them when I normally fast forward through them with other channels.

Really looking forward to their Canada/US series when it lands later this year.
And the dynamic duo are always about 2 years behind them! They will never be original.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they’ve given up on the rickshaw and are on trains now 😂 so there goes his grandads inheritance I guess? But I never believed for one minute that money, £2000 I think, has paid for flights and the rickshaw as they said.

Reactions: 5
Looks like they’ve given up on the rickshaw and are on trains now 😂 so there goes his grandads inheritance I guess? But I never believed for one minute that money, £2000 I think, has paid for flights and the rickshaw as they said.
Really? wow okay so where is pete then? Dumped in a ditch somewhere. I don't believe they got £2000; I think it was more and I don't think that money went on the rickshaw and flights at all! I think this was trip was planned early last year and they are getting paid to be there - I think maybe they are working for the India tourist board maybe? I think this whole trip is one big freebie. Just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 8
It certainly was a very elastic £2000. The rickshaw alone was over that.

I agree with @hardworkinggardener that this trip was planned ages ago. People can't simply plan to be abroad for about 6 months and have organised it in about a week - which is what they implied.

Reactions: 6
It certainly was a very elastic £2000. The rickshaw alone was over that.

I agree with @hardworkinggardener that this trip was planned ages ago. People can't simply plan to be abroad for about 6 months and have organised it in about a week - which is what they implied.
Oh totally. It was like when they went on that silly "holiday" madly careering around that island out of season. Claimed they just rocked up at the airport and jumped on the first flight. They are idiots to think we can't see straight through the lies.

Reactions: 8
They are complete idiots as imagine being sponsored by the Indian Tourist Board and then referring to the inhabitants as 'wagging heads'.

• Angry
  • Heart
Oh totally. It was like when they went on that silly "holiday" madly careering around that island out of season. Claimed they just rocked up at the airport and jumped on the first flight. They are idiots to think we can't see straight through the lies.
yes, they would need visas and prove of vaccinations I believe. you can't get that all sorted in a weekend. They made it sound like they woke up and decided to go to the airport and get on plane and go to India.

In a way I really admire her lack of vanity in this IG filter perfection age.
But she really does not look that well these days. Puffy.

Screenshot_20230305_040652.jpg

Looks like they are back in Pete from next week, they just used the train to get to Ooty. He really is a precious sole, he didn’t want to stay in the hotel because the floor was too cold and he wants a pleasant experience.

The main drama this week was “dangerous” elephants that scared Nana. Now I have been lucky enough to go on a Safari back in the day when I worked in travel. At no point were we whipped up into a frenzy of fear by our guide, we saw many groups and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience during the 3 days we did the Safari tour. They cannot do one episode without being dramatic, it’s pathetic.

My personal highlight of this particular episode is Worzel being told to shut up 😂

There is absolutely no way this is an ad hoc “I’ve inherited money” let’s go on an adventure trip. They needed vaccinations, they would have needed to go to the consulate to get visas and have an interview and did not cost £2k. They are massively misleading their sheep who just suck up their lies and deceit. If anyone has seen the Kinging It India series then their quest for a rickshaw shows how difficult it is to buy one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In a way I really admire her lack of vanity in this IG filter perfection age.
But she really does not look that well these days. Puffy.

View attachment 2005011
She really is very puffy with wrinkly/dehydrated skin these days, especially when you compare with photos from a few years ago. I wonder if it's alcohol, or maybe a diet high in oil and sugar, or maybe both. You can get away with their lifestyle in your 20s, but 40s it really shows.

She really is very puffy with wrinkly/dehydrated skin these days, especially when you compare with photos from a few years ago. I wonder if it's alcohol, or maybe a diet high in oil and sugar, or maybe both. You can get away with their lifestyle in your 20s, but 40s it really shows.
I dont think shes puffy, I think shes 40 yrs old, and maybe got the painters in.

• Haha
Dang I could kick myself I fell fir the pre Vlog clickbait about leaving the rickshaw behind!
once again in the most dangerous place ever with the most dangerous monkeys trying to get in the train and the most dangerous docile elephants grazing they would probably never see a leopard or tiger on this safari as both are solitary animals that sleep in the day and hunt at dawn and dusk!

Still no sign of the big suitcase they dragged into the airport going to India?

Ist class travel for the prats. Moan its too hot, moan its too cold. Scared of their own fkn shadows. The docile elephants and that "safari" were as frightening as a balloon on a stick. Ive seen more wildlife in my back garden in the middle of London!
More casual racism from honking Worzel by interrupting and butting in, literally, the Indian chap giving them information about the place, then asking his name and instantly forgetting it!
Nanna even got scared climbing into the 'high' jeep and needed fat head Worzels fat hands on her fat backside to help her in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking alcohol. It does that to your face.

Well.. just watched this short one (am bored.)
Bit OTT for me but I notice Liam has Y fronts on his head half way through 🤣 😂

• Haha
Yes, amazing, the Nanna cough is back - so much for the 'we need constant hot climate hollibobs for poor poor Nannas cough cure' bollix. Yes, Worzel wearing pants on his head, mocking Sikhs imo as he called his headwear a turban. The dodgy duo were told to get off the balcony as unsafe but Nanna not moving her fat arse and continued to film. Oh, and Pete the Grandad legacy left behind again and a motorbike hired instead. Id love to slap some paint in their faces, shyster con merchants.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.