Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off that they keep preaching how much they are in tune with all things India … yet have no clue what or who the celebrations are about, no clue just joining in on a bandwagon, they had no clue what Holi was about!
And that was nowhere no how the ‘craziest’ Holi celebration in India … stop with the ‘Crazy’ ‘Wild’ ‘Weird’ ‘Bizarre’ descriptors so rude and insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It pisses me off that they keep preaching how much they are in tune with all things India … yet have no clue what or who the celebrations are about, no clue just joining in on a bandwagon, they had no clue what Holi was about!
And that was nowhere no how the ‘craziest’ Holi celebration in India … stop with the ‘Crazy’ ‘Wild’ ‘Weird’ ‘Bizarre’ descriptors so rude and insulting.
I thought it was jarring when they were buying paint and Liam said to the seller it was like buying drugs 😬 The man genuinely looked confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liam's spotty back was not what I wanted to see.
I've spoilered it for those of a nervous disposition or if you are about to eat/have just eaten.

Screenshot_20230309_180157.jpg

• Sick
Thats not one night, unless he is particularly tasty to bed bugs and other critters.

Is it me or does he look like he's been in Janine's eye liner pot again? 💄👀💅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Their videos are all out of whack aren't they? Today's one about the visit to the family home was a couple of weeks ago on IG stories?

Reactions: 3
Their videos are all out of whack aren't they? Today's one about the visit to the family home was a couple of weeks ago on IG stories?
I thought it was weird when he mentioned to the family that they were heading to celebrate Holi. yet showed that last week ?

Reactions: 4
I thought it was weird when he mentioned to the family that they were heading to celebrate Holi. yet showed that last week ?
Yes they seem to have filmed a few videos and kept them in reserve to put out when they don't have a new one.
All a bit strange.

I think they put out the Holi vid to coincide with the date of the festival, but do agree thry are misleading viewers in someway for their own benefits not yet known to us.
The family they stayed with were very friendly and generous people. However, it seems that in India, for some bizarre reason the two freeloaders are seen as celebrities and are treated so amazingly, when they dont fkn deserve it! The truth will out...

• Heart
I think they put out the Holi vid to coincide with the date of the festival, but do agree thry are misleading viewers in someway for their own benefits not yet known to us.
The family they stayed with were very friendly and generous people. However, it seems that in India, for some bizarre reason the two freeloaders are seen as celebrities and are treated so amazingly, when they dont fkn deserve it! The truth will out...
I assumed the family were paid in a “stay with a real Indian family” type experience, hence why they treated the Great Foreign Turds like royalty. Just looked it up, it’s called a homestay. Thanks W&N for not sharing the useful information of how stuff actually works and making out like it’s because you are the “Burton Taylors of the YouTube shitosphere”, in the memorable words of @Zelig !

• Haha
  • Heart
In Liam's mind he is famous. I'm suprised he doesn't charge the Indian people money to have their photo taken with him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I watched about four minutes of the latest one, (out of boredom as raining,) and had to go and clean the kitchen floor - far more interesting.
They are just not likeable anymore at all.
A lost opportunity to share beautiful India with a lot of drivel instead.
To be honest I think I started to not like them after the LTT drama.
Pair of entitled twats in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
I watched about four minutes of the latest one, (out of boredom as raining,) and had to go and clean the kitchen floor - far more interesting.
They are just not likeable anymore at all.
A lost opportunity to share beautiful India with a lot of drivel instead.
To be honest I think I started to not like them after the LTT drama.
Pair of entitled twats in my opinion.
I started watching their THD channel when it appeared on my Youtube and they had about 5000 followers. I never liked them, always thought they were stupid and entitled, but used to find watching them bemusing. I'm so glad I've had enough of watching their crappy attitudes and approaches to life now. Still not watched for weeks and won't be again, so when this thread is up I think I'll finally forget about them. If I ever bump into them in Vegan Campout or Stonehenge I'll come and let you guys know what I think though :LOL: .

Reactions: 10
No vlog this week as Janine had a virus and they've just been spending all their time at the beach til she gets better :rolleyes:
I suspect in a rather nice hotel too.

No vlog this week as Janine had a virus and they've just been spending all their time at the beach til she gets better :rolleyes:
I suspect in a rather nice hotel too.
Thanks, I wondered where the feckless fckers were.. Virus my arse

• Haha
Thanks, I wondered where the feckless fckers were.. Virus my arse
They'll be back on Sunday.

Yay 🥳

They just fancied a nice beach holiday no doubt. But couldn't be arsed with the should we declare it as an ad or not. So just don't mention it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell how much oil did he put in that steam bath? I’m not surprised she couldn’t stay under that towel it was probably burning her eyes! Essential oils are generally a few drops, not poured in.
you’re in India most pharmacies can assist take her to get properly diagnosed and get some meds.
why is every place they go to the busiest the best the biggest in the Country.
---
And we’re 3 months into this trip and they still have no clue on the language or even attempting to communicate with basic Hindi greetings and thanks, just rude !!

Ruddy heck 10 minutes of todays vlog was twit face Liam, droning on and on and on and on 🙄 followed by an #AD for Jackery 🤦🏼‍♀️ and more droning on and on … really scrapping the barrel at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly this is uncomfortable watching. Liam, Janine is ill! Get her some actual medicine, stop badgering her to go out, don’t stick her in the back of a tuktuk for 5 hours or on a train for 12. You are 40 odd FFS, have some understanding that sometimes other people have needs and you will have to help them instead of storming ahead doing exactly what you want. And do your bleeping shirt up ffs. (But thanks for tagging this as sponsored and please just give the Jackery back because every YouTuber has one and it’s sooooo boring.)

I have to confess my interest in the places they visit is outweighing my annoyance, such basic places are fascinating because they show how locals live, no shade for that although I suspect they are also getting freebies from tourist companies.

I hope Janine flies back home and gets a stunt double for next week’s video:
1679237639377.jpeg

• Haha
Bloody hell how much oil did he put in that steam bath? I’m not surprised she couldn’t stay under that towel it was probably burning her eyes! Essential oils are generally a few drops, not poured in.
you’re in India most pharmacies can assist take her to get properly diagnosed and get some meds.
why is every place they go to the busiest the best the biggest in the Country.
---
And we’re 3 months into this trip and they still have no clue on the language or even attempting to communicate with basic Hindi greetings and thanks, just rude !!
I haven't watched the last few vlogs, but really, haven't they tried to communicate in Hindi language, that's soo rude and disrespectful of them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.