Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in stories they've gone to an Indian family's home for a meal. Liam didn't have the good grace to take off that fetid hat or do up his bloody shirt open to his navel :sick: . The simple lack of manners is quite staggering tbh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah of course you watched MahaShivaratri every year on tv Liam. Lies and more lies.
Please if anyone sees them knock that hat off and destroy it as it is so filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah of course you watched MahaShivaratri every year on tv Liam. Lies and more lies.
Please if anyone sees them knock that hat off and destroy it as it is so filthy.
Have just watched it, and I agree, Worzel was lying through his rancid titfer. Ill prepared as usual. Oh, and theyre heading back to the mountains - more faux disasters. Wankers.

Reactions: 6
So in stories they've gone to an Indian family's home for a meal. Liam didn't have the good grace to take off that fetid hat or do up his bloody shirt open to his navel :sick: . The simple lack of manners is quite staggering tbh.
Did they bother to introduce any of the Indian family by name or were they just 'a family' same way as there's a 'bloke at the hotel', 'man in a hostel'. Liam doesn't think anyone in India has a name or is he just a racist git and feels it is beneath him to call Indian people by their name? He loves it in India. he is a colonial master over there in his mind, in my opinion. No, I haven't watched the lastest video.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What was the near death experience?
They kept breaking down because they pushed the rickshaw to it's limits. People were kindly helping them get it going again for free but they would break down again and it was in an area with loads or wild animals like tigers and elephants so they were scared for their lives. Hence near death.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They kept breaking down because they pushed the rickshaw to it's limits. People were kindly helping them get it going again for free but they would break down again and it was in an area with loads or wild animals like tigers and elephants so they were scared for their lives. Hence near death.
Nana and Wurzel could have a near death experience at a petting zoo. Watch out for this little one - it'll bite your arm off.
Little-Sheep-Baby-Image-121355449.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds me of the times she was terrified of the crows, and the seagulls :LOL: Not very at one with nature and other animals for ex-gardeners, vegan, spiritual hippies are they!
yes! I remember when they had to move the van as the birds were making a noise and they were scared of them!

I gave in and watched, albeit forwarding bits on, the latest video.
Interesting comment from one person who says ' MahaShivratri is not the birthday of Shiva :) It is the festival commemorating the wedding of Shiva and Parvathi. Shiva was never born, he was always there before anything appeared.'; you mean Wurzel was taking out of his arse when he said it was Shiva's birthday? But Wurzel watches it every year! How could Wurzel get it wrong? 😄

I think the raw vegan cafe was a freebie being filmed for their vegan food business.

There's more spirit in my open bottle of vodka than there is in these two playing at being hippies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I gave in and watched, albeit forwarding bits on, the latest video.
Interesting comment from one person who says ' MahaShivratri is not the birthday of Shiva :) It is the festival commemorating the wedding of Shiva and Parvathi. Shiva was never born, he was always there before anything appeared.'; you mean Wurzel was taking out of his arse when he said it was Shiva's birthday? But Wurzel watches it every year! How could Wurzel get it wrong? 😄
Yes I saw that 😂
But they had googled it (why if they watch it every year 🤔) so how could they possibly be wrong.
Very defensive reply.

Screenshot_20230302_132740.jpg

And I don't normally pass comment on people's appearance - but Janine looks so puffy. It's really strange.

S
What was the near death experience?
Shagging Nanna! No, there wasnt any at all. There was the remotest possibility, if you were on drugs, that they broke down at night and elephants and tigers had a go at them. So, no near death nothing.

• Haha
Yes I saw that 😂
But they had googled it (why if they watch it every year 🤔) so how could they possibly be wrong.
Very defensive reply.

View attachment 1998654

And I don't normally pass comment on people's appearance - but Janine looks so puffy. It's really strange.
Travel certainly has deepened their knowledge - from how to be on time for tourist attractions, van mechanics, how does one get a table during Oktoberfest, where one can fly a drone, how appropriate are fancy dress costumes from amazon, religious figures, they have learnt nothing! they just get someone else to help/figure it out for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I haven’t watched these two in a long time, but looked at a couple of the India vids yesterday! I
I can’t believe how pathetic they have become
I used to like them ( back when they did the food channel) but duck, they’ve turned in to absolute muppets.
It’s embarrassing now they’re in their 40’s and playing at being travelling nomads.

The awful clicbait titles, his bleeping putrid hat, and Janice’s whiny baby voice are something to behold!
---
Janine not Janice😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have they ever been at Stonehedge for summer solstice? If not, why do I see that happening. Nana can get her tie dyed tshirt on, light a incense stick and pose for a photo with this guy whilst Wurzel drinks beer alnight and delivers a monologue about how at one he was with it all and could totally feel the energy and it was amazing.
wiltshire-england-june-212022-druids-pagans-and-revellers-gather-at-stonehenge-hoping-to-see-t...jpg

• Haha
Have they ever been at Stonehedge for summer solstice? If not, why do I see that happening. Nana can get her tie dyed tshirt on, light a incense stick and pose for a photo with this guy whilst Wurzel drinks beer alnight and delivers a monologue about how at one he was with it all and could totally feel the energy and it was amazing.

Sounds like this video. For some reason the thumbnail is now Janine from about ten years ago.

• Haha
Sounds like this video. For some reason the thumbnail is now Janine from about ten years ago.

yes, I watched that video last year and nope, that wasn't the original thumbnail photo. Nana looks younger and more alive in that photo.
Going to a small stone circle is one thing, but I'm suprised they haven't hit up Stonehenge on solstice. They could go the full cosplay hippy there with bells and whistles.

Reactions: 3
Have a recipe video from janine or nana😀 from about 3 years ago. She looked so much happier and healthy then!
I watch go time travels, a couple from Dublin who havejust been in India for a few weeks. They’ve now gone to Thailand. Probably around the same age as the days give or take, but their content is Miles better than these two gobshites.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.