Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what of the mean green machine 'Morgan'? Has he had his engine transplant? Where is he.. in a garage yard somewhere?
Are Worzel and Nanna working on staying out in India indefinitely?
Morgan is in storage somewhere after all the extensive work done. But apparently someone is taking it for a run every week. Of course they are 🙄
The gruesome twosome are due back in the UK May sometime. But they are being very slippery indeed so who knows. They seem to be enjoying the highlife in India so are probably planning their next trip as we speak.

Reactions: 4
Well, I'm all caught up with the shysters, thanks again to the Tattlers who still have the persistence and wherewithall to watch the tripe.

I see nothing changes. No doubt Worzel's Sun article was via one of his more successful :ROFLMAO: former colleagues from his journo degree days.

Probably had a brief from their editor to ride the zeitgeist wave of van lifer tit... thought I know I'll tap up the wet wipe Worzel to produce the article for me, no biggie if I have to credit him as he's hardly going to get a Pullitzer for any tripe he turns in, and the editor is off my back!

EDIT : Just done a quick search on the Sun webshite for "van life" - all the articles I had a quick glance over on the results seem to have been posted up in the last month. Clearly the Sun are trying to create their own zeitgeisty wave.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haven't watched any of their recent vids. so they are only doing 1 vid per week? they must be doing okay for money then. Their mental health - delicate little flowers, aren't they? I haven't missed seeing their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Barf indeed.
I wasn't watching a year ago - what was all the ugly trolling? Was it that bad?

Very odd, I'm sure before Christmas when they were still in Morgan their subscriber numbers were far lower, like about 50K, I think?
I wonder if lots of people in India are following - they give the name of their channel often enough 😂

Barf indeed.
I wasn't watching a year ago - what was all the ugly trolling? Was it that bad?

Very odd, I'm sure before Christmas when they were still in Morgan their subscriber numbers were far lower, like about 50K, I think?
I wonder if lots of people in India are following - they give the name of their channel often enough 😂
I think they're referring to the LTT drama. Always playing the victims, always celebrating themselves for ignoring the trolls yet talking about them daily on Instagram.

I remember comparing their social blade numbers with camper vibe shortly before India and both were at around 60-70k then, I think.

Reactions: 6
I think they're referring to the LTT drama. Always playing the victims, always celebrating themselves for ignoring the trolls yet talking about them daily on Instagram.

I remember comparing their social blade numbers with camper vibe shortly before India and both were at around 60-70k then, I think.
Yep definitely the LTT drama which showed their true colours.
LTT has a lot of supporters and they tried to trash his reputation.
Sure most people only watch them to see what sort of diabolical situation they can create next.

Reactions: 7
Shocking there’s always an issue with the tuktuk on king journeys.. yes that’s why the told you not to drive it long distances in one day!!
Definitely built up followers from India, as said they’re throwing out the channel name all over place, and they’ve had a couple of news articles on they’re way.
He’s looking forward to the wind blowing in his hair… how he never takes that rank hat off.
More beaches
Bloody hell these two can eat and drink a lot!
Shocking it’s hot! Well yeah idiots, don’t they do any research.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been following from that time when there was about 30K and no way have they ever been ugly trolled ( I hate the troll word as the majority of people so called “trolling them” were actually calling them out and making legitimate points, which is completely different to trolling someone. ) up until the point it started when as someone has already pointed out they had a falling out with Liam Black ( LTT ) over the conversion of that awful green monstrosity they decided to fit out and went on to start trashing his name and reputation forgetting totally that all of the conversion had been filmed by LTT and people knew that what the pair were alluding too was totally untrue.

I’ve been following from that time when there was about 30K and no way have they ever been ugly trolled ( I hate the troll word as the majority of people so called “trolling them” up were actually calling them out and making legitimate points, which is completely different to trolling someone. ) up until the point it started when as someone has already pointed out they had a falling out with Liam Black ( LTT ) over the conversion of that awful green monstrosity they decided to fit out and went on to start trashing his name and reputation forgetting totally that all of the conversion had been filmed by LTT and people knew that what the pair were alluding too was totally untrue.
Too many folks chuck the word troll out now, really annoys me, you can't criticise, lend some supportive advice which they take offence to, I've given up watching so many you tubers, they end up getting to big for their boots, and Im also shocked how they reached the 100,000 subs, maybe they brought some! These 2 are just liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a pair of lying shites! Their visa is up in May, but they're pretending its getting too hot and monsoons are on their way, and they might have to come back to Blighty soon - how thick do they think people are?!
---
Trolls = ANY comment they did not agree with or like, no matter what! "Trolls" ain't gone anywhere, the shysters and the shysters admin just delete their comments and block the user. Tossers.

What were they vaguely alluding to at the end of that vlog? The 'it's so hot and the beaches are deserted. We need to film experiences so are having to rethink what we do'. Isn't it all an experience anyway?
Off to Goa? Or flying to N India where it is cooler?

What were they vaguely alluding to at the end of that vlog? The 'it's so hot and the beaches are deserted. We need to film experiences so are having to rethink what we do'. Isn't it all an experience anyway?
Off to Goa? Or flying to N India where it is cooler?
No matter where they go it's the same old shyte - eating, sitting on beaches, rushing for no reason and always some trouble with whatever vehicle they're in. They do not explore or learn much about where they go. Beach after beach after beach. Boring sods.

Reactions: 9
The Bullshitters have dropped some more, er tit!
"Theres something broken in Pete" - yes, its you two fuckwits. Pete, or Morgan Mk ll, has been abandoned.
Nanna obviously cant even apply lipstick - she looks like the fkn Joker.
They cannot even speak English let alone any Indian dialect - the immigration people " wanted to bribe" Worzel. They are fkn idiots.
Cleanest beach in India? - Hows that then when its full of cows and dogs, are they potty trained!
As predicted they are leaving India, but will be back next year to prevent Nanna getting a smol coughette in winter - planks.
There is morebut dont want to completely spoil so have a gander and get angry and frustrated.
Happy Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Bullshitters have dropped some more, er tit!
"Theres something broken in Pete" - yes, its you two fuckwits. Pete, or Morgan Mk ll, has been abandoned.
Nanna obviously cant even apply lipstick - she looks like the fkn Joker.
They cannot even speak English let alone any Indian dialect - the immigration people " wanted to bribe" Worzel. They are fkn idiots.
Cleanest beach in India? - Hows that then when its full of cows and dogs, are they potty trained!
As predicted they are leaving India, but will be back next year to prevent Nanna getting a smol coughette in winter - planks.
There is morebut dont want to completely spoil so have a gander and get angry and frustrated.
Happy Easter.
Oh might have to give it a watch later!!
Happy Easter!!

Reactions: 3
Not the best beach in India by far!! Everything and everywhere they go is apparently ‘ best in India’ they’re coming back as they get better views in India and it costs a lot less for them to live there in Winter than to live in the removal van.

Reactions: 3
Something bad has broken in Pete, instead of taking it to a mechanic, they take it for a car wash!!!
The best beach?? What with dog, cow and cat :poop: going to be everywhere, unless someone is following them with a pooper scooper:LOL:
Can't believe they've reached over 120,000 subscribers, if they're planning on going back, it would be courteous if they could speak some of their language, I find that side of them really rude and ignorant! Blimey they don't half wind me up, gona go eat my Easter egg!!!

• Heart
Well I guess we need to strap ourselves in for more green vanlife tit. Let’s see how there new Indian subscribers enjoy that durge….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is something so untrustworthy about them. They gloss over some things. Like why did they decide in advance they aren't going to show any content from Goa? Apparently because it is too hot so there won't be any content? More like they are going to be in a very fancy hotel they don't want to disclose.
But other things Liam, in particular, over explains. The details about leaving 'Pete, the rickshaw' (Like Neil, the baby, from Gavin and Stacey) in storage then going on trains. It's like he thinks if he drones on about it enough it will make sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.